L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church
Forum RP de l'Eglise Aristotelicienne du jeu en ligne RR
Forum RP for the Aristotelic Church of the RK online game

Lien fonctionnel : Le DogmeLien fonctionnel : Le Droit Canon
 FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   Liste des MembresListe des Membres   Groupes d'utilisateursGroupes d'utilisateurs   S'enregistrerS'enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

[RP]Archibasilica di San Giovanni in Laterano
Aller ŕ la page Précédente  1, 2

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum -> La place d'Aristote - Aristote's Square - Platz des Aristoteles - La Piazza di Aristotele -> Les faubourgs de Rome - The suburbs of Rome - Die Vororte von Rom - I Sobborghi di Roma
Voir le sujet précédent :: Voir le sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
Lovagielme

MessagePosté le: Jeu Sep 08, 2022 1:45 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Áhítattal lépek be a hatalmas bazilikába. Ezúttal nem koronázásra érkeztem. Hubertusz Atya hívott meg, hogy tanúja legyek, amint Őszentsége, a Pápa emeli őt az érseki trónra.

Örül a lelkem, hogy a belháború dúlta Lengyelországból egyenesen ide, az Örök városba érkezhettem. Helyet foglalok a templom hátsó padjainak egyikében, és imáimba merülve várom a szertartás kezdetét.

I enter the huge basilica with reverence. This time I didn't come for a coronation. Father Hubertusz invited me to witness as the Holy Father elevates him to the archbishop's throne.

My soul is happy that I was able to come straight here, to the Eternal City, from the civil war-ravaged Poland. I take a seat in one of the back pews of the church and wait for the ceremony to begin, immersed in my prayers.

Magnus Magister, Ordo Sancti Stephani
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé
Zederikus

MessagePosté le: Jeu Sep 08, 2022 2:22 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Királyi kíséretünk közvetlenül Lovagielme Nagymester után érkezik, ceremoniális páncélzataink és fegyvereink arany sugarakat tükröznek a Bazilika lépcsőire.

Leszállva lovainkról, ünnepélyesekről, mivel a Lengyelországban használt csatalovak most a karámban pihentek. Szembenézünk a templommal annak teljes dicsőségében.

Mintha látomásom lenne, emlékszem, hogy a krakkói falak előtt álltam, mielőtt a kiközösített királynő erői megadták magukat, megfutamodva igazságos lengyel, cseh, horvát és magyar római arisztotelészi csapatainktól.

Keresztvetés közben áthat az a békés nyugalom, amiért érdemes küzdeni.

Embereimmel meghajolunk a főpapok előtt, és csatlakozunk a magyar küldöttséghez a padokban, miközben mély imával várjuk a szertartás kezdetét.

Our royal entourage arrives just after Grandmaster Lovagielme's entrance, the ceremonial armour and weapons reflecting golden beams onto the steps of the Basilica.

We dismount our horses, ceremonial ones, as the chargers used in Poland are resting in their paddock. And faced the temple in all it's glory.

As if having a vision I remember standing in front of the Krakow walls, before the forces of the excommunicated queen surrendered, fleeing of our righteous Polish, Czech, Croatian and Hungarian Roman Aristotelian forces.

I make the sign of the cross as I enjoy the serenity that is so worth fighting for.

My men and I bow to the high priests and join the Hungarian delegation in the pews, as we await the ceremony to start in deep prayers.
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Jeu Sep 08, 2022 10:47 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Cardinal Sforza was late that day, but for nothing in the world such a solemn rite would have been missed, especially if it meant so much for the dear land of Hungary and for the dearest friend Losonci Hubertusz to whom he was linked not only by collaboration in the Congregation for the New Apostolate but also, and in a special way, by the fact that he himself had the honor of ordaining Losonci a priest. Now another big step was about to be taken and he wanted to be there.

He crossed the great basilica and took his place next to Cardinal Adonnis in the place assigned to him, greeted his fellow cardinals with a wave of his hand and then gathered a moment in prayer before the ceremony began.

MessagePosté le: Sam Sep 10, 2022 11:23 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

The noble officials of the hungarian royal chancellery take their seats at the initiation ceremony of the hungarian ecclesiastical dignity.
Their garments made of expensive drapes is meant to show the aristotelian modesty with the colour black. Only the colorful silk ribbon taken over the dark brocade jerkin flaunts as a rank marker on the dress of the chancellor. From the black dress of the chancellor's secretary, Zsolna Drugeth, like Roman marble statues, a white neck stands out, which is embellished with a golden necklace. The chancellor is proud of his sister.
But it's time to prepare their souls for the restrained ceremony, to prove worthy to the person of the Hungarian archbishop.
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Sam Sep 10, 2022 11:32 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

The cardinal was returning to public life, he had decided not to be intimidated and to continue his work. A laywoman sought to seize power bit by bit, supported by some members of the church, allowing herself to be duped, but the church had to prevail. But this day was a celebration, a ceremony that would strengthen the church in a territory where the faithful needed guidance. But this day was a celebration, a ceremony that would strengthen the church in a territory where the faithful needed guidance. He took his seat in the places assigned to his brothers and followed the ceremony step by step.

Cardinal Dean // Cardinal Bishop // Cardinal Vicar Grand Inquisitor // Prelate of Honour of His Holiness //
Archbishop sine cura of Sassari and Urbino // Bishop sine cura of Urgell // Chancellor of the Order of Saint Nicolas V .
Tymothé de Nivellus
Cardinal
Cardinal

Localisation: Cardinal Camerlingue de Rome et Chancelier de la Chambre Apostolique

MessagePosté le: Dim Sep 11, 2022 12:22 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

The Camerlengo had been invited, he knew a little about Losonci who worked for the Apostolic Chamber and had managed to prepare registers.

It was a great item for the church.

The Cardinal greeted the assembly and took his seat.

Pčre Tymothé de Nivellus | Cardinal-Evęque de Saint Trufaldini ŕ la Porte Latine | Cardinal-Camerlingue de Rome et Chancelier de la Chambre Apostolique | Archevęque Sine Cura d'Avignon | Vicomte d'Andenne
"La puissance de Dieu donne toute sa mesure dans la faiblesse"

Cabinet du Cardinal
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé Envoyer un e-mail
Pere_Setzefonts
Cardinal
Cardinal

Localisation: Arquebisbe de l'Arquidiňcesi Metropolitana de Tarragona

MessagePosté le: Mer Sep 21, 2022 7:32 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

No sabia quč li preocupava més, si que la bona gent infidel es convertís i veiés la Llum o que els que es feien dir fidels perjudiquessin tant als membres de l'església.

Perň era un altre dia i per sort avui rebrien a un nou bisbe a la família aristotčlica.

Va seure i pregŕ

He did not know what worried him more, if the good unfaithful people were converted and saw the Light or that those who called themselves faithful were doing so much harm to the members of the Church.

But it was another day and luckily today they would receive a new bishop in the Aristotelian family.

He sat down and prayed.

Monsenyor Pere Setzefonts i D'Entença
Cardenal diaca de Sant Posseidó de Montserrat, Arquebisbe de l'Arquidiňcesi Metropolitana de Tarragona, Mossčn de Vic, Membre de l'AEH, Baró Palatí de Sant Joan de Latran, Baró d'Entença, Cavaller del Comtat d'Osona, Senyor de la Coca de Sucre
Sixtus
Pape
Pape

MessagePosté le: Lun Oct 10, 2022 7:23 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

After a "relatively long" wait, the papal cortege entered the great basilica, the Pontiff himself sitting on the sedia gestatoria and blessing the attendees as the procession reached the altar.
Once the papal chair was laid down, the Pope signalled to Cardinal Adonnis that the intronisation ceremony was now ready to begin.

Eskerrik asko Ińési sinaduragatik
Adonnis
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Dim Oct 23, 2022 10:18 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

All morning, the Cardinal de Sagres had been present in the Apostolic Palace in prayer to the Most High and the Prophets that he would be prepared for today's important ceremony. The ceremony, after all, had many personal meanings for Adonnis: it was the first episcopal consecration of the New Apostolate since he had become Chancellor, it was the milestone of the great advance of the Aristotelian Church in Hungary and Croatia, and it was also the first time he would assist the Pope in a ceremony.

Adonnis had been told that the papal procession was ready for departure, and so he joined the group that would accompany the Pontiff to the Archbasilica. The procession was always magnificent. The scenery was magnificent. In the middle of autumn, the leaves falling from the trees decorated the Eternal City in shades ranging from purple to gold.

When the procession finally reached the Archbasilica, Adonnis followed right behind the Sedia Gestatoria toward the altar. The arrival of the Procession was the starting point for the Archibasilica Choir to intone the opening chant.

When he was ready, the Pope signaled to Adonnis to promote the beginning. Then slowly he felt the air going in and out of his lungs and, looking directly at the congregation, he said:

Dominus Vobiscum, my brothers! Then he blessed the congregation, making the sign of the cross and saying: In nomine Domini, et Aristotelem, et Christos. Amen.

Welcome to the House of the Most High, sisters and brothers.

We have gathered here today for a very special occasion: the enthronement of a new member of the episcopate. Our Holy Mother Church is always working tirelessly in areas where the presence of the Aristotelian Faith is not fully present, and seeks, by pastoral work, by identifying new vocations, and by training and mentoring new clergy, to strengthen these areas and to assist local clergy to the point where they are prepared to carry out the important pastoral mission themselves.

One such example is the great United Kingdom of Hungary and Croatia. An important mission, initiated by Cardinal Della Scala, has been started and is still ongoing to ensure that the Aristotelian Kingdom of Hungary and Croatia has a firm, strong Church with roots so thick as to make it able to face all adversities and be a true mother to all Hungarians and Croats who seek in the Faith a meaning to their lives.

In this important mission, a young talent stood out: Father Losonci Hubertusz. I had the privilege of accompanying a good part of his trajectory. With great humility he sought guidance and teaching. He was molding himself little by little so that, today, he would be able to take a step forward in the great mission that the Most High had entrusted to him. Today, young Father Losonci will be enthroned as the new Metropolitan Archbishop of Esztergom and will receive the Palium from the hands of His Holiness, Pope Sixtus IV and will receive the apostolic blessing and the mission of managing the great flock of Esztergom.

After the speech, Adonnis signaled to the acolytes. They then accompanied Losonci to the front of the altar.

Then Adonnis went on to invite everyone to the penitential act:

I would like us, initially, to ask the Most High for forgiveness for our mistakes, for our sins, for our failures, for our ingratitude and for our transgressions.

I confess to the Most High, Almighty and his prophets Aristotle and Christos, to whom I ask forgiveness for my mistakes, my faults and my transgressions. I confess to my friends, that I made mistakes, in thoughts, words and actions. I plead with the Archangels, Angels, Saints and Blessed to pray for us and for us to intercede with the Creator. I ask the Most High to grant us absolution for our sins and the remission of all our errors. Amen!

So that the words spoken were internalized and celebrated in order to favor meditation, there was a few minutes of silence for those present to reflect and think about the mistakes and sins they had committed and also to confess.

Sagres bíboros egész délelőtt az Apostoli Palotában imádkozott a Magasságoshoz és a prófétákhoz, hogy felkészüljön a mai fontos szertartásra. A szertartás ugyanis személyes jelentőséggel bírt Adonnis számára: ez volt az első püspökszentelése az Új Apostoli kongregációban, mióta Kancellár lett, és ez volt az Arisztotelészi Egyház nagy előretörésének mérföldköve Magyarországon és Horvátországban, valamint ez volt az első alkalom is, hogy a Pápának fog asszisztálni egy szertartáson.

Adonnisnak azt mondták, hogy a pápai körmenet készen áll az indulásra, ezért csatlakozott ahhoz a csoporthoz, amely a Pápát a Főbazilikához kísérte. A körmenet mindig pompás. A táj csodálatos volt. Az ősz közepén a fákról lehulló levelek a lilától az aranyig terjedő árnyalatokban díszítették az Örök Várost.

Amikor a körmenet végre elérte a Főbazilikát, Adonnis közvetlenül a Sedia Gestatoria mögött követte őt az oltár felé. A körmenet megérkezésekor az Főbazilika kórusa elkezdte intonálni a nyitó éneket.

Amikor készen állt, a Pápa jelezte Adonnisnak, hogy elkezdheti. Aztán lassan érezte, hogy a levegő ki-be jár a tüdejéből, és egyenesen a gyülekezetre nézve azt mondta:

Dominus Vobiscum, testvéreim! Ezután megáldotta a gyülekezetet, a kereszt jelével és a következő szavakkal: In nomine Domini, et Aristotelem, et Christos. Ámen.

Üdvözöllek benneteket a Magasságos Házában, nővéreim és fivéreim!

Ma egy nagyon különleges alkalomra gyűltünk itt össze: a püspöki kar új tagjának beiktatására. Anyaszentegyházunk mindig fáradhatatlanul dolgozik azokon a területeken, ahol az arisztotelészi hit jelenléte nincs teljesen jelen, és arra törekszik, hogy lelkipásztori munkával, új hivatások felkutatásával, valamint új papok képzésével és mentorálásával megerősítse ezeket a területeket, és segítse a helyi papságot, hogy felkészüljön arra, hogy maga is elvégezze a fontos lelkipásztori küldetést.

Egyik ilyen példa a Magyarország és Horvátország alkotta nagy egyesült királyság. Della Scala bíboros által kezdeményezett fontos misszió indult és folyik jelenleg is, hogy a Magyar-Horvát Arisztotelészi Királyságnak szilárd, erős egyháza legyen, amelynek gyökerei olyan vastagok, hogy képes legyen szembenézni minden viszontagsággal, és igazi anyja legyen minden magyarnak és horvátnak, akik a hitben keresik életük értelmét.

Ebben a fontos küldetésben egy fiatal tehetség tűnt ki: Losonci Hubertusz atya. Abban a kiváltságban volt részem, hogy pályájának egy jó részét végigkísérhettem. Nagy alázattal kereste az útmutatást és a tanítást. Apránként formálta magát, hogy ma már képes legyen egy lépést tenni előre abban a nagyszerű küldetésben, amelyet a Magasságos bízott rá. A mai napon a fiatal Losonci atya Esztergom új metropolitájaként kerül trónra, és Őszentsége, IV. Sixtus Őápa kezéből veszi át a palástot, és kapja meg az apostoli áldást és a küldetést, hogy irányítsa a nagy esztergomi nyájat.

A beszéd után Adonnis jelzett az akolitusoknak. Ők aztán Losoncit az oltár elé kísérték.

Ezután Adonnis folytatta, hogy mindenkit bűnbánatra meghívjon:

Szeretném, ha először is bocsánatot kérnénk a Magasságostól a hibáinkért, a bűneinkért, a kudarcainkért, a hálátlanságunkért és a vétkeinkért.

Megvallom a Mindenhatónak és prófétáinak, Arisztotelésznek és Chresztosznak, akiktől bocsánatot kérek hibáimért és vétkeimért. Megvallom barátaimnak, hogy hibáztam, gondolatokban, szavakban és tettekben. Könyörgöm az Arkangyalokhoz, Angyalokhoz, Szentekhez és Boldogokhoz, hogy imádkozzanak értünk és közbenjárjanak érettünk a Teremtőnél. Kérem a Magasságost, hogy adjon feloldozást bűneinkre és minden hibánkat bocsássa meg. Ámen!

Annak érdekében, hogy kimondott szavak bensőségessé váljanak, és a meditálást elősegítendő, néhány perces csendet tartottak, hogy a jelenlévők elgondolkodhassanak az általuk elkövetett hibákon és bűnökön, és gyónhassanak is.

Code:

I confess to the Most High, Almighty and his prophets Aristotle and Christos, to whom I ask forgiveness for my mistakes, my faults and my transgressions. I confess to my friends, that I made mistakes, in thoughts, words and actions. I plead with the Archangels, Angels, Saints and Blessed to pray for us and for us to intercede with the Creator. I ask the Most High to grant us absolution for our sins and the remission of all our errors. Amen!

--

Megvallom a Mindenhatónak és prófétáinak, Arisztotelésznek és Chresztosznak, akiktől bocsánatot kérek hibáimért és vétkeimért. Megvallom barátaimnak, hogy hibáztam, gondolatokban, szavakban és tettekben. Könyörgöm az Arkangyalokhoz, Angyalokhoz, Szentekhez és Boldogokhoz, hogy imádkozzanak értünk és közbenjárjanak érettünk a Teremtőnél. Kérem a Magasságost, hogy adjon feloldozást bűneinkre és minden hibánkat bocsássa meg. Ámen!

------Sancti Valentini Victoriarum Cardinalis Episcopus - Altus Commissarius Apostolicus - Cardinalis Sacri Collegii Decanus
---Gubernator Latii - Primas Portugaliae - Archiepiscopus Metropolita Bracarensis - Episcopus Sine Cura Lamecensis et Ostiensis

Derničre édition par Adonnis le Dim Oct 23, 2022 11:11 pm; édité 1 fois
Losonci_Hubertusz

MessagePosté le: Dim Oct 23, 2022 10:44 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Hubertusz Őszentsége bevonulása alatt áldottnak érezte magát, hogy a Pápa megtisztelte őt a jelenlétével. Majd a bíboros beszédét hallgatta, mikor a templomszolgák megjelentek mellette és elvitték. Hubertusz remélte, hogy a bűnbánatot nem rajta fogják gyakorolni, de ha kell mindent megvall, amit csak mondanak. Végül az oltár előtt megálltak és Adonnis beszéde végén az akolitusok távoztak. Hubertusz nagyot sóhajtott.

- Megvallom a Mindenhatónak és prófétáinak, Arisztotelésznek és Chresztosznak, akiktől bocsánatot kérek hibáimért és vétkeimért. Megvallom barátaimnak, hogy hibáztam, gondolatokban, szavakban és tettekben. Könyörgöm az Arkangyalokhoz, Angyalokhoz, Szentekhez és Boldogokhoz, hogy imádkozzanak értünk és közbenjárjanak érettünk a Teremtőnél. Kérem a Magasságost, hogy adjon feloldozást bűneinkre és minden hibánkat bocsássa meg. Ámen!

During His Holiness's entry, Hubertusz felt blessed that the Pope had graced him with his presence. Then he was listening to the Cardinal's speech when the church servants appeared beside him and took him away. Hubertusz hoped that the regret would not be blamed on him, but if necessary, he would confess whatever they said. At last they stopped before the altar and at the end of Adonnis's discourse the acolytes left. Hubertusz sighed heavily.

- I confess to the Most High, Almighty and his prophets Aristotle and Christos, to whom I ask forgiveness for my mistakes, my faults and my transgressions. I confess to my friends, that I made mistakes, in thoughts, words and actions. I plead with the Archangels, Angels, Saints and Blessed to pray for us and for us to intercede with the Creator. I ask the Most High to grant us absolution for our sins and the remission of all our errors. Amen!

Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Dim Nov 27, 2022 10:31 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Given the time necessary for the congregation, to silently, confess its sins, Adonnis makes a sign to the choir that begins a canticle.

At the end of the canticle, an altar boy opens the Book of Virtues in the part referred to by the Cardinal, who then begins the reading:

Thus do not be sorrowful, for you will be my successors. You will carry the good news to all the nations by helping Titus to create my Church. Thus, I call on you to be guides to those faithful to God. Be models for those who listen to you, because a bad guide traces a bad road for those who follow it. I name you as Bishops. You will have responsibility for the safety of your flocks.

Then, the Sagres drinked another sip of water and continued

Successor of the Apostles. This is the title that we see so magnificently adorn the venerable figure of the Bishop. To imagine that every episcopal sequence comes from Christos, Saint Titus or Saint Kyrene is something that should cause great delight to a spirit full of Faith.

The figure of the Bishop was created by Christos to be a guide, a leader. The Bishop is like the living image of God himself. But what does this mean?

It tells us that when we look at the Bishop, it is not him, the flawed and human man, to whom we pay reverence, but we see in the Bishop the image of God, the one who succeeds the Apostles as the herald of the Truth. A faithful Bishop gives glory to God with his life. As Bishop, our brother will henceforth have the task of sanctifying, teaching and governing the Church entrusted to him, edifying all by the example of his life.

Then he looked directly at the new Archbishop and told him:

My beloved brother, in the person of the Bishop, surrounded by his advisors, is present the very essence of the Holy Apostles. It is through this essence, the paternus munus, that you must proclaim the word of Aristotle and Christos and offer assistance so that the faithful of your Archdiocese walk in sync with the mysteries of faith. It will be you, by the wisdom and prudence of the dignity of bishop, who will lead them along the communion to eternal happiness.

After a few minutes of silence, appropriate for self-reflection and interiorization of the message, Adonnis calls the Congregation:

My brothers, I would now like to call upon you all to recite the creed together with me:

Credo in Deum,
        Altissimum Omnipotentem,
        Creatorem caeli et terrae,
        Inferos et paradisi,
        Ultima hora animae judicem nostrae

Et in Aristotelem, prophetam,
        Nicomaqui Phaetique filium,
        Missum ut sapientiam et universi
        Divas leges errantibus hominibus erudiret

Credo etiam in Christum,
        Natum ex Maria et Ioseph,
        Vitam dedit ut nobis paradisi viam monstraret
        Sic, postquam sub Pontio passus est
        Propter salutem
        Nostram martyr perivit
        Consecutus est Solem
        Ubi Aristoteles ad Altissimi dexteram eum expectabat

Credo in Divinam Actionem,
        Sanctam Ecclesiam aristotelicianam, romanam, unam et indivisibilem
        Sanctorum communionem,
        Peccatorum remissionem,
        Carnis resurrectionem
        Vitam aeternam.
        Amen!

After praying, the choir continued with the Litany of All Saints.

Kis idő elteltével, mikor a gyülekezet csendben meggyónta bűneit, Adonnis jelez a kórusnak, amely elkezd egy szent éneket..

A zsolozsma végén egy ministráns kinyitja az Erények könyvét a bíboros által említett részen, majd elkezdi a felolvasást:

Ezért ne bánkódjatok, mert ti lesztek az utódaim. Ti fogjátok elvinni az örömhírt minden nemzetnek, segítve Tituszt egyházam létrehozásában. Ezért arra hívlak benneteket, hogy legyetek az Istenhez hűségesek vezetők. Legyetek példaképek azok számára, akik hallgatnak rátok, mert a rossz vezető rossz utat jelöl ki követői számára. Püspököknek nevezlek ki benneteket. Felelősséget viseltek nyájatok biztonságáért.

Aztán a Sagres megivott még egy korty vizet, és folytatta.

Az apostolok utóda. Ez az a cím, amely oly pompásan díszíti a Püspök tiszteletreméltó alakját. Elképzelni, hogy minden püspöki szekvencia Chresztosz, Szent Titusz vagy Szent Kyrénosz nevéből származik. Olyasvalami, ami nagy örömet kell, hogy okozzon egy hittel teli léleknek.

A Püspök alakját Chresztosz azért teremtette, hogy példakép, vezető legyen. A Püspök olyan, mint magának Istennek az élő képmása. De mit is jelent ez?

Azt, hogy amikor a Püspökre nézünk, nem őt, a hibás és emberi embert tiszteljük, hanem a Püspökben Isten képmását látjuk, azt, aki az apostolok utódja, mint az Igazság hírnöke. A hűséges Püspök életével dicsőséget ad Istennek. Püspökként testvérünknek ezentúl az Egyház megszentelésének, tanításának és kormányzásának feladata lesz a rábízva, életének példájával mindenkit építeni fog.

Aztán egyenesen az új Érsekre nézett, és azt mondta neki:

Szeretett testvérem, a Püspök személyében, akit tanácsadói vesznek körül, a Szent Apostolok eszenciája van jelen. Ezen eszenciát, a paternus munuson keresztül kell hirdetned Arisztotelész és Chresztosz szavát, és segítségét nyújtanod, hogy érsekséged hívei szinkronban járjanak a hit misztériumával. Te leszel az, aki a püspöki méltóság bölcsességével és körültekintésével végigvezeti őket a közösségen az örök boldogság felé.

Néhány perces csend után, amely alkalmas az önreflexióra és az üzenet elsajátítására, Adonnis összehívja a gyülekezetet:

Testvéreim, most arra kérnélek benneteket, hogy együtt mondjátok el velem a hitvallást:

Credo in Deum,
        Altissimum Omnipotentem,
        Inferos et paradisi,

Credo etiam in Christum,
        Propter salutem
        Nostram martyr perivit
        Consecutus est Solem

Sanctorum communionem,
        Peccatorum remissionem,
        Carnis resurrectionem
        Vitam aeternam.
        Amen!

Az imádság után a kórus folytatta a szentek litániáját.

------Sancti Valentini Victoriarum Cardinalis Episcopus - Altus Commissarius Apostolicus - Cardinalis Sacri Collegii Decanus
---Gubernator Latii - Primas Portugaliae - Archiepiscopus Metropolita Bracarensis - Episcopus Sine Cura Lamecensis et Ostiensis

Derničre édition par Adonnis le Mar Avr 11, 2023 4:06 am; édité 1 fois
pamelita
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Dim Nov 27, 2022 10:59 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

She asked for forgiveness for her sins

--

She then recited the Creed

Credo in Deum,
Altissimum Omnipotentem,
Inferos et paradisi,

Credo etiam in Christum,
Propter salutem
Nostram martyr perivit
Consecutus est Solem

Sanctorum communionem,
Peccatorum remissionem,
Carnis resurrectionem
Vitam aeternam.
Amen!

Cardinal
Cardinal

Localisation: Arquebisbe de l'Arquidiňcesi Metropolitana de Tarragona

MessagePosté le: Dim Nov 27, 2022 11:12 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Near Mother Pamelita he was calm.

- I confess to the Most High, Almighty and his prophets Aristotle and Christos, to whom I ask forgiveness for my mistakes, my faults and my transgressions. I confess to my friends, that I made mistakes, in thoughts, words and actions. I plead with the Archangels, Angels, Saints and Blessed to pray for us and for us to intercede with the Creator. I ask the Most High to grant us absolution for our sins and the remission of all our errors. Amen!

And he recited the Creed

Credo in Deum,
    Altissimum Omnipotentem,
    Inferos et paradisi,

Credo etiam in Christum,
    Propter salutem
    Nostram martyr perivit
    Consecutus est Solem

Sanctorum communionem,
    Peccatorum remissionem,
    Carnis resurrectionem
    Vitam aeternam.
    Amen!

Monsenyor Pere Setzefonts i D'Entença
Cardenal diaca de Sant Posseidó de Montserrat, Arquebisbe de l'Arquidiňcesi Metropolitana de Tarragona, Mossčn de Vic, Membre de l'AEH, Baró Palatí de Sant Joan de Latran, Baró d'Entença, Cavaller del Comtat d'Osona, Senyor de la Coca de Sucre
Losonci_Hubertusz

MessagePosté le: Lun Nov 28, 2022 9:08 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Hubertusz lehajtja fejét a többiekkel együtt mondja.
----------
Hubertus bows his head and says with the others.

Credo in Deum,
Altissimum Omnipotentem,
Inferos et paradisi,

Credo etiam in Christum,
Propter salutem
Nostram martyr perivit
Consecutus est Solem

Sanctorum communionem,
Peccatorum remissionem,
Carnis resurrectionem
Vitam aeternam.

Ámen!

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum -> La place d'Aristote - Aristote's Square - Platz des Aristoteles - La Piazza di Aristotele -> Les faubourgs de Rome - The suburbs of Rome - Die Vororte von Rom - I Sobborghi di Roma Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Aller ŕ la page Précédente  1, 2
Page 2 sur 2

Sauter vers: