L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church
Forum RP de l'Eglise Aristotelicienne du jeu en ligne RR
Forum RP for the Aristotelic Church of the RK online game

Lien fonctionnel : Le DogmeLien fonctionnel : Le Droit Canon
 FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   Liste des MembresListe des Membres   Groupes d'utilisateursGroupes d'utilisateurs   S'enregistrerS'enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

The Symbols of the Order / Los Símbolos de la Orden

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum -> Order of the Jesuits -> Ordo Generica
Voir le sujet précédent :: Voir le sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
Welser

MessagePosté le: Jeu Déc 01, 2022 5:14 pm    Sujet du message: The Symbols of the Order / Los Símbolos de la Orden Répondre en citant

Estimados hermanos, ruego me disculpeis si no es el lugar para incluir este post pero no tenia claro donde podia hacerlo. Revisando nuestra biblioteca he podido ver que por causa del tiempo y la humedad los sellos y simbolos de nuestra Orden se encuentran en muy mal estado [están borrados casi todos], por lo que inicié un proceso de busqueda de los mismos pudiendo encontrar unicamente los sellos antiguos de la orden no a si el blason de la orden

¿Podriamos solicitar al colegio heraldico que restaure nuestro blason revisando los sellos encontrados para confirmar su idoneidad?

Los sellos encontrados son los siguientes:

-------

Dear brothers, I beg your pardon if this is not the place to include this post but I was not sure where I could do it. Reviewing our library I have seen that due to time and humidity the seals and symbols of our Order are in very bad condition [they are almost all erased], so I started a process of searching for them and I could only find the old seals of the order but not the coat of arms of the order.

Could we ask the heraldic college to restore our coat of arms by checking the seals found to confirm their suitability?

The stamps found are the following:Dear brothers, I beg your pardon if this is not the place to include this post but I was not sure where I could do it. Revising our library I have been able to see that because of the time and the humidity the seals and symbols of our Order are in very bad state [they are erased almost all], for what I initiated a process of search of the same ones being able to find only the old seals of the order not to if the coat of arms of the order.

Could we ask the heraldic college to restore our coat of arms by checking the seals found to confirm their suitability?

The seals found are as follows:

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum -> Order of the Jesuits -> Ordo Generica Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers: