L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church
Forum RP de l'Eglise Aristotelicienne du jeu en ligne RR
Forum RP for the Aristotelic Church of the RK online game

Lien fonctionnel : Le DogmeLien fonctionnel : Le Droit Canon
 FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   Liste des MembresListe des Membres   Groupes d'utilisateursGroupes d'utilisateurs   S'enregistrerS'enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

[RP] Meeting with Idril de Dénéré-Sparte Aleïeva

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum -> Palazzo Della Scala alla Lungara
Voir le sujet précédent :: Voir le sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
Gropius
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Jeu Déc 01, 2022 12:07 pm    Sujet du message: [RP] Meeting with Idril de Dénéré-Sparte Aleïeva Répondre en citant

The Cardinal awaited the arrival of Her Greatness Idril de Dénéré-Sparte Aleïeva in one of the palace's parlours, known as 'the green room' because of the colour of the silks of the seats and those adorning the walls.

On a small round three-footed table, veneered with heather briar, a small refreshment had been prepared: wine, fruit, grape must pudding, almond and honey sweets

Francesco -said to the trusty servant who was always with him- as Her Greatness' carriage approaches, please inform me that I intend to receive her personally at the monumental entrance. By the way, have you received an answer from His Excellency de' Medici Kramer? I hope he will be able to join us.

In a small marble fireplace, a few logs of wood crackled to make the small lounge even more comfortable. From a large window one could see the banks of the Tiber, not far from the dwelling.

Citation:

Le Cardinal attendait l'arrivée de Sa Grandesse Idril de Dénéré-Sparte Aleïeva dans l'un des salons du palais, surnommé "le salon vert" en raison de la couleur des soies dont les sièges et ceux qui ornaient les murs avaient été garnis.

Sur une table ronde à trois pieds, plaquée de bruyère, un petit rafraîchissement avait été préparé : vin, fruits, pudding au moût de raisin, bonbons aux amandes et au miel

Francesco -dit au fidèle serviteur qui l'accompagne toujours- à l'approche du carrosse de Sa Grandesse, veuillez m'informer que j'ai l'intention de vous recevoir personnellement à l'entrée monumentale. Au fait, avez-vous reçu une réponse de son Excellence de' Medici Kramer? J'espère qu'il pourra se joindre à nous.

Dans une petite cheminée de marbre, quelques bûches de bois crépitaient pour rendre le petit salon encore plus confortable. Par une grande fenêtre, on pouvait apercevoir les rives du Tibre, non loin de l'habitation.

Cardinal-Bishop † Dean of the Sacred College of Cardinals † Grand Audiencier of the Holy See † Vice Chancellor of the Pontifical Chancellery † Archbishop of Strasbourg † Governor of the Patrimony of Titus † Prince of Viterbo † Marquis of Santa Marinella ♝Il cielo e la terra♗
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé
Filippoilmoro

MessagePosté le: Sam Déc 03, 2022 10:26 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Filippo was in San Silfaele that day to pray after a long time far from Rome.
Francesco, the attendant of the Cardinal Arduino della Scala, went to Filippo and asked to him to follow him until Palace Della Scala alla Lungara.

He accepted and followed him.
Arrived in front if the door he waited to be announced.

Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Lun Déc 05, 2022 7:00 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Francesco announced the arrival of His Excellency Filippo de' Medici Kramer, leading him into the green room. When His Eminence saw him enter, he jumped up and joined hands in an almost childlike sign of applause. Oh dearest Filippo, welcome! What a pleasure to see you accept my invitation at such short notice! But please, sit down, here, here - he pointed to an armchair beside him. If you would like something to drink or eat, help yourself. While we wait for our guest, tell me something. What do they say in the empire? Your bride-to-be?

Cardinal-Bishop † Dean of the Sacred College of Cardinals † Grand Audiencier of the Holy See † Vice Chancellor of the Pontifical Chancellery † Archbishop of Strasbourg † Governor of the Patrimony of Titus † Prince of Viterbo † Marquis of Santa Marinella ♝Il cielo e la terra♗
Filippoilmoro

MessagePosté le: Lun Déc 05, 2022 8:00 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Your Eminence!
Said Filippo smiled to the Cardinal after kissed his ring.
I was in Rome and I couldn't had refused your invite, it's ever a pleasure be here for me as you know.

In the Empire there are ever a lot of things to do and the time is never enough, but I think to defend the imperial money and improve his economy, so it's a exciting job.
With Antea everything is fine, I'm really proud that she met you and I hope you will approve out love.
And you? Are you busy as ever?

Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Lun Déc 05, 2022 8:48 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Balancing the books, what a mission! As you know, I am the governor of the Patrimony of San Tito, a rather large and complex province, not to mention the Principality of Viterbo or the Marquisate of Santa Marinella. If I couldn't count on the help of a host of trusted stewards - he whispered as he approached Filippo - and Francesco is keeping an eye on them all for me, it would be a huge tragedy!

He then smiled.

Oh the lovely Antea! I hope this is the right time for her. A little hasty in passing in receiving such an important sacrament as marriage. I will pray to the Most High to give you joy and serenity.

Then a shadow darkened his face.

Dear Filippo, what days I am living! The Most High tests us daily and we must be strong. The Nameless Creature crawls in every place, even in the most sacred rooms of the Church. But we do not give up!

He sent the evil preachers away with a blow of his hand in front of his eyes, as if to chase away a fly. But let us not grieve. I have invited you, not only for the pleasure of seeing you, but also because I am expecting a welcome visitor who is planning to open a tailor's shop here in Rome. I hoped I could count on your suggestions.

Idril

MessagePosté le: Mar Déc 06, 2022 1:21 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

In Navarre following the festivities which had taken place around the new Queen Inès when she had received the invitation, the Countess had the carriage prepared as quickly as possible to go to Rome as quickly as possible.

The trip lasted several days but Rome was still waiting.

Arrived at the gates of the palace, she was announced by the coachman.

Hello, please announce that His Greatness Idril of Dénéré-Sparte Aleïeva has arrived, His Eminence is waiting for him.

Citation:
En Navarre suite aux festivités qui avaient eu lieu autour de la nouvelle Reine Inès quand elle avait reçu l'invitation la Comtesse fit préparer au plus vite le carrosse pour se rendre au plus vite à Rome.

Le voyage dura plusieurs jours mais Rome fut attente quand même.

Arrivée aux grilles du palace, elle se fit annoncer par le cocher.

Bonjour, veuillez annoncer que sa Grandeur Idril de Dénéré-Sparte Aleïeva est arrivée, Son Eminence l'attend.

#Attention cheveux toujours voilés à Rome!#
Gropius
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Mer Déc 07, 2022 12:24 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Francesco announced His Greatness and ushered her into the drawing room where Cardinal Della Scala and His Excellency de' Medici Kramer were already chatting amiably.

The Cardinal rose from his chair, placed a cup of wine he was sipping on the table and exclaimed:
    Your Greatness! Aristotle bless you! What a pleasure to have you here in Rome. Please be seated. I don't know if you've had a chance to meet my squire, His Excellency Filippo de' Medici Kramer. Well in fact he's much more than a squire, he holds the purse of imperial money for example, - he sneered - as well as being a dear friend.
    He turned to Filippo: may I present Her Greatness Idril of Dénéré-Sparte Aleïeva. She has the ambitious project of opening a haute couture atelier here in Rome. If you only know me for half of what I am, you will already know that I am enthusiastic about this!

Citation:

Francesco annonça sa Grandeur et la fit entrer dans le salon où le Cardinal Della Scala et Son Excellence de' Medici Kramer discutaient déjà amicalement.

Le cardinal se lève de sa chaise, pose sur la table la coupe de vin qu'il sirotait et s'exclame:
Votre Grandeur! Aristote te bénit! Quel plaisir de vous avoir ici à Rome. Veuillez vous asseoir. Je ne sais pas si vous avez eu l'occasion de rencontrer mon écuyer, Son Excellence Filippo de Médici Kramer. Eh bien, en fait, il est bien plus qu'un écuyer, il détient la bourse de l'argent impérial par exemple - dit-il en ricanant - tout en étant un ami cher.
Il se tourne vers Filippo:
voici Sa Grandeur Idril de Dénéré-Sparte Aleïeva. C'est elle qui a l'ambitieux projet d'ouvrir un atelier de haute couture ici à Rome. Si vous ne me connaissez que pour la moitié de ce que je suis, vous savez déjà que je suis enthousiaste à ce sujet!

Filippoilmoro

MessagePosté le: Jeu Déc 08, 2022 3:29 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Filippo smiled to the Cardinal Arduino.
Of course, why no?
He was answering to his question while someone entered in the room.
The Cardinal presented His Greatness Idril to Filippo and spoke about the idea of build an haute couture atelier in Rome.
He knew how the Cardinal could be excited about that, so Filippo was very happy to see him happy.

The Cardinal Arduino is my dear friend and probably too nice with me, your Greatness.
Filippo laughed.
Very nice to meet you, and if could be useful I’ll be happy to give a contribute with my opinion.

MessagePosté le: Sam Déc 10, 2022 2:57 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Once inside, the brunette kisses the cardinal's ring first.

My apologies for the delay, I was a long way from Rome when I received your letter.

And to turn to the third person in the room.

Delighted Excellency. Pleased to meet you.

Once seated, the Comtoise looked at the two men.

I admit that it's a bit funny to tell me that my little project is growing and could see the light of day. But above all you have to know if it is viable and I hope to be able to count on your opinions and skills.

She had known how to sew for years, but managing a workshop with everyone around was something she had always left to others.

Citation:

Une fois entrée, la brunette embrasse la bague du cardinal avant toute chose.

Mes excuses pour le retard, j'étais bien loin de Rome quand j'ai reçu votre lettre.

Et de se tourner vers la troisième personnes de la pièce.

Enchantée Excellence. Ravie de vous rencontrer.

Une fois assise, la Comtoise regarda les deux hommes.

J'avoue que cela fait un peu drôle de me dire que mon petit projet prend de l'ampleur et pourrait voir le jour. Mais avant tout il faut savoir si il est viable et j'espère pouvoir compter sur vos avis et compétences.

Elle savait coudre depuis des années, mais gérer un atelier avec tous les à côtés était une chose qu'elle avait toujours laissé aux autres.

#Attention cheveux toujours voilés à Rome!#
Gropius
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Mer Déc 14, 2022 9:40 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Good, good. Please approach this table. The cardinal approached a table where there was a large, detailed map of Rome. We owe this marvel to our dearest brother Cardinal Felipe da Toleto Josseliniere, a beloved member of our Church who is currently travelling who knows where recovering his strength.

So, look. Filippo, my dear, where do you think we could advise our esteemed guest to set up her own tailor's workshop?

Meanwhile, frantically, the cardinal approaches the food table and pours three glasses of spiced wine. Drink up, my friends!

Citation:
    Bien, bien. Veuillez vous approcher de cette table. Le cardinal s'approcha d'une table où se trouvait une grande carte détaillée de Rome. Nous devons cette merveille à notre très cher frère le cardinal Felipe da Toleto Josseliniere, un membre bien-aimé de notre Église qui voyage actuellement on ne sait où pour récupérer ses forces.

Alors, regardez. Filippo, mon cher, où pensez-vous que nous pourrions conseiller à notre estimée invitée d'installer son propre atelier de tailleur?

Pendant ce temps, frénétiquement, le cardinal s'approche de la table des repas et verse trois verres de vin épicé. Buvez, mes amis!

Filippoilmoro

MessagePosté le: Sam Déc 17, 2022 1:08 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Filippo smiled at the Cardinal's question, thinking of the many beautiful places that Rome could offer.

I am quite convinced that such a place deserves wide visibility in the city, it must be fascinating to choose one's clothes in exciting glimpses of the Urbe.
The Arch of Constantine or the Colosseum could be an exceptional backdrop, just as it could be fascinating to walk by the basilica of Santa Maria in Cosmedin beside the 'blond' Tiber and admire haute couture clothes.

There are ugly places in Rome? I don't think so.

Said Filippo taking the glasses of wine.
Prosit.
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Sam Déc 17, 2022 2:27 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

The cardinal smiled at Filippo's rhetorical question. In the meantime, Francesco and the cardinal's personal secretary, Mastro Bonomico Gualducci, entered the salon, carrying a parchment and writing and sealing equipment. Gualducci whispered something in Della Scala's ear. The cardinal then, with a satisfied expression, took the parchment and opened it in front of him, read the contents and then signed it and affixed his own seal. He then took the parchment and handed it to Filippo: My dear friend, I am happy to give you this surprise that I hope will be appreciated. Your application has been accepted. From today you are the new Prefect of the Office of the City! The timing could not have been better!

Citation:

Le cardinal a souri à la question rhétorique de Filippo. Entre-temps, Francesco et le secrétaire personnel du cardinal, Mastro Bonomico Gualducci, sont entrés dans le salon, portant un parchemin et du matériel d'écriture et de scellement. Gualducci a murmuré quelque chose à l'oreille de Della Scala. Le cardinal, d'un air satisfait, prend alors le parchemin et l'ouvre devant lui, en lit le contenu, puis le signe et y appose son propre sceau. Il prend alors le parchemin et le tend à Filippo: Mon cher ami, je suis heureux de vous offrir cette surprise qui, je l'espère, vous plaira. Votre demande a été acceptée. A partir d'aujourd'hui, vous êtes le nouveau préfet de l'Office de la Citèl! Le timing n'aurait pas pu être meilleur!

Filippoilmoro

MessagePosté le: Mar Déc 20, 2022 10:48 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Filippo smiled happily at the Cardinal's words.
Awesome!
Amazing!
I am very pleased and surprised to have been chosen for this position.
It will mean that one of those bottles that I brought as a gift on the occasion of this visit we will open, if you wish, to celebrate this event.

Filippo sourit joyeusement aux paroles du cardinal.

Que c'est beau!
Incroyable!
Je suis très heureux et ravi d'avoir été choisi pour ce poste.
Cela signifiera qu'une de ces bouteilles que j'ai apportées en cadeau à l'occasion de cette visite nous ouvrira, si vous le souhaitez, pour célébrer cet événement.

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum -> Palazzo Della Scala alla Lungara Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers: