L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church
Forum RP de l'Eglise Aristotelicienne du jeu en ligne RR
Forum RP for the Aristotelic Church of the RK online game

Lien fonctionnel : Le DogmeLien fonctionnel : Le Droit Canon
 FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   Liste des MembresListe des Membres   Groupes d'utilisateursGroupes d'utilisateurs   S'enregistrerS'enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

Announcements of the Congregation for the New Apostolate
Aller à la page Précédente  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Poster un nouveau sujet   Ce sujet est verrouillé; vous ne pouvez pas éditer les messages ou faire de réponses.    L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum -> Congregation for the New Apostolate - Congrégation pour le Nouvel Apostolat
Voir le sujet précédent :: Voir le sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
Adonnis
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Jeu Mar 16, 2023 3:33 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Citation:

Appointment of the Hadramasmatra as Chartulary for the Bohemian Region

Nos, Eminentissimus ac Reverendissimus Dominum, Dominum Adonnis, Dei Gratia, Sanctæ Romanæ Ecclesiæ Cardinalem de Sagres,
    Cardinal-Bishop of Saint Valentine of the Victories, High Apostolic Commissioner and Chancellor of the Congregation for the New Apostolate, Vice-Dean of the Sacred College of Cardinals, Lusophone Inquisitor General, Primate of Portugal, Metropolitan Archbishop of Braga, Bishop of Lamego and Ostia, et. al., under the light of the Most High and the Prophets,

Aiming to fulfill and execute the constant and perennial mission gived to this Congregation, we have decreed and determined and, by our present perpetual and final edict, we decree and determine the appointment of the Monsignor Hadramasmatra of Olomouc to position of Chartulary for the Bohemian Region.

Imbued with its functions, the new Chartulary of the Congregation for the New Apostolate will have the primary task of assist, advise and help the Apostolic High Commissioner in the development of the Roman Aristotelian Church in his region of activity.

The new Chartulary takes office upon publication of this appointment, at which time we ask all governors, clergy and faithful of the Bohemian Crown to recognize, support and cooperate with his work.

May the Most High and the Prophets bless you and grant you encouragement, strength and inspiration for the exercise of your function.

Fortes in Fide!

Given in Rome, at the Palazzo dei Convertendi, on the sixteenth day of the month of March in the year of Our Lord MCDLXXI. V of the Pontificate of HH. Sixtus IV and III of the Age of the Restoration of the Faith.

------------------------------------------------------------------

Citation:

Jmenování Hádramašmátrá chartulářem pro Český region

My, Eminentissimus ac Reverendissimus Dominum, Dominum Adonnis, Dei Gratia, Sanctæ Romanæ Ecclesiæ Cardinalem de Sagres,
    kardinál-biskup svatého Valentýna vítězů, vrchní apoštolský komisař a kancléř Kongregace pro nový apoštolát, proděkan Svatého kolegia kardinálů, lusofonní generál inkvizitor, primas portugalský, metropolitní arcibiskup z Bragy, biskup z Lamega a Ostie, et. al., ve světle Nejvyššího a Proroků,

S cílem naplňovat a uskutečňovat stálé a věčné poslání dané této Kongregaci jsme nařídili a určili a naším současným trvalým a konečným ediktem vyhlašujeme a určujeme jmenování monsignora Hádramašmátry z Olomouce do funkce Chartuláře pro Český region.

Nový chartulář Kongregace pro nový apoštolát bude mít za svůj hlavní úkol pomáhat, radit a pomáhat vrchnímu apoštolskému komisaři při rozvoji Římsko-Aristoteilánské církve v oblasti svého působnosti.

Nový chartulář se ujímá úřadu po zveřejnění tohoto jmenování, kdy žádáme všechny představitele země, duchovní a věřící Země koruny české, aby uznali, podporovali a spolupracovali při jeho práci.

Kéž vám Nejvyšší a Proroci žehnají a poskytnou vám povzbuzení, sílu a inspiraci pro výkon vaší funkce.

Fortes in Fide!

Dáno v Římě, v Palazzo dei Convertendi, šestnáctý dne měsíce března roku našeho Pána MCDLXXI během pontifikátu J.S. Sixta IV. a III. ve Věku obnovy víry.

Code:
[quote]
[list][img]https://i.ibb.co/JFjwTSn/Bras-o-Ajustado.png[/img]

[size=18][color=#006400][b]Appointment of the Hadramasmatra as Chartulary for the Bohemian Region[/b][/color][/size]

[i][b][color=black]Nos, Eminentissimus ac Reverendissimus Dominum, Dominum Adonnis, Dei Gratia, Sanctæ Romanæ Ecclesiæ Cardinalem de Sagres,
Cardinal-Bishop of Saint Valentine of the Victories, High Apostolic Commissioner and Chancellor of the Congregation for the New Apostolate, Vice-Dean of the Sacred College of Cardinals, Lusophone Inquisitor General, Primate of Portugal, Metropolitan Archbishop of Braga, Bishop of Lamego and Ostia, et. al., under the light of the Most High and the Prophets,[/color][/i][/b]

[list]Aiming to fulfill and execute the constant and perennial mission gived to this Congregation, we have decreed and determined and, by our present perpetual and final edict, we decree and determine the appointment of the Monsignor [url=https://www.renaissancekingdoms.com/FichePersonnage.php?lan=pt&login=Hadramasmatra][color=#006400][b]Hadramasmatra of Olomouc[/b][/color][/url] to position of [color=#006400][b]Chartulary for the Bohemian Region[/b][/color].

Imbued with its functions, the new Chartulary of the Congregation for the New Apostolate will have the primary task of assist, advise and help the Apostolic High Commissioner in the development of the Roman Aristotelian Church in his region of activity.

The new Chartulary takes office upon publication of this appointment, at which time we ask all governors, clergy and faithful of the Bohemian Crown to recognize, support and cooperate with his work.

May the Most High and the Prophets bless you and grant you encouragement, strength and inspiration for the exercise of your function.[/list]
[color=black][b][i]Fortes in Fide!

Given in Rome, at the Palazzo dei Convertendi, on the sixteenth day of the month of March in the year of Our Lord MCDLXXI. V of the Pontificate of HH. Sixtus IV and III of the Age of the Restoration of the Faith.[/i][/b][/color]

[img]https://i.ibb.co/SQMFmdZ/Assinatura-V31.png[/img][/list]

[/quote][color=transparent]------------------------------------------------------------------[/color][img]https://i.ibb.co/0qz7mMy/Selo-Amarelo-Adonnis-CNA.png[/img]

Code:
[quote]

[size=18][color=#006400][b]Jmenování Hádramašmátrá chartulářem pro Český region[/b][/color][/size]

[i][b][color=black]My, Eminentissimus ac Reverendissimus Dominum, Dominum Adonnis, Dei Gratia, Sanctæ Romanæ Ecclesiæ Cardinalem de Sagres,
kardinál-biskup svatého Valentýna vítězů, vrchní apoštolský komisař a kancléř Kongregace pro nový apoštolát, proděkan Svatého kolegia kardinálů, lusofonní generál inkvizitor, primas portugalský, metropolitní arcibiskup z Bragy, biskup z Lamega a Ostie, et. al., ve světle Nejvyššího a Proroků,[/color][/i][/b]

[list]S cílem naplňovat a uskutečňovat stálé a věčné poslání dané této Kongregaci jsme nařídili a určili a naším současným trvalým a konečným ediktem vyhlašujeme a určujeme jmenování monsignora [url=https://www.renaissancekingdoms.com/FichePersonnage.php?login=Hadramasmatra][color=#006400][b]Hádramašmátry z Olomouce[/b][/color][/url] do funkce [color=#006400][b]Chartuláře pro Český region[/b][/color].

Nový chartulář Kongregace pro nový apoštolát bude mít za svůj hlavní úkol pomáhat, radit a pomáhat vrchnímu apoštolskému komisaři při rozvoji Římsko-Aristoteilánské církve v oblasti svého působnosti.

Nový chartulář se ujímá úřadu po zveřejnění tohoto jmenování, kdy žádáme všechny představitele země, duchovní a věřící Země koruny české, aby uznali, podporovali a spolupracovali při jeho práci.

Kéž vám Nejvyšší a Proroci žehnají a poskytnou vám povzbuzení, sílu a inspiraci pro výkon vaší funkce.[/list]

Dáno v Římě, v Palazzo dei Convertendi, šestnáctý dne měsíce března roku našeho Pána MCDLXXI během pontifikátu J.S. Sixta IV. a III. ve Věku obnovy víry.[/i][/b][/color]

[/quote][color=transparent]------------------------------------------------------------------[/color][img]https://i.ibb.co/0qz7mMy/Selo-Amarelo-Adonnis-CNA.png[/img]

------Sancti Valentini Victoriarum Cardinalis Episcopus - Altus Commissarius Apostolicus - Cardinalis Sacri Collegii Decanus
---Gubernator Latii - Primas Portugaliae - Archiepiscopus Metropolita Bracarensis - Episcopus Sine Cura Lamecensis et Ostiensis
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé
Adonnis
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Lun Mar 27, 2023 12:21 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Citation:

Nomeação de Augusto Bibiano como Presbítero da Paróquia de Avis

Nos, Eminentissimus ac Reverendissimus Dominum, Dominum Adonnis, Dei Gratia, Sanctæ Romanæ Ecclesiæ Cardinalem de Sagres,
    Cardeal-Bispo de São Valentim das Vitórias, Alto Comissário Apostólico e Chanceler da Congregação para o Novo Apostolado, Decano do Sagrado Colégio dos Cardeais, Inquisidor Geral Lusófono, Primaz de Portugal, Arcebispo de Braga, Bispo de Lamego e Óstia, et. al., sob a luz do Altíssimo e dos Profetas,

Decretamos e determinamos e, por nosso atual édito perpétuo e final, decretamos e determinamos a nomeação de Padre Augusto Bibiano, como Presbítero da Paróquia de Avis, no seio da Arquidiocese Metropolitana de Évora.

Em seu novo cargo, o novo Presbítero terá a responsabilidade principal de assegurar a pela gestão representativa e religiosa, econômica e administrativa de sua paróquia, In Gratibus e Res Parendo.

Que Santo Himerius o acompanhe em suas novas funções.

Fortes in Fide!

Dado em Roma, no Palazzo dei Convertendi, no vigésimo sexto dia de Março do ano de Nosso Senhor MCDLXXI. V do Pontificado de SS. Sixtus IV.

Citation:

Appointment of Augusto Bibiano as Presbyter of the Parish of Avis

Cardinal-Bishop of Saint Valentine of the Victories, High Apostolic Commissioner and Chancellor of the Congregation for the New Apostolate, Dean of the Sacred College of the Cardinals, Lusophone General Inquisitor, Primate of Portugal, Metropolitan Archbishop of Braga, Bishop of Lamego and Ostia, et. al,

Have ruled and ordered, and by our present perpetual and final edict, say and order the appointment of Father Augusto Bibiano, as Presbyter of the Parish of Avis, within the Metropolitan Archdiocese of Evora.

In his new function, the new Presbyter will have the main responsibility to ensure the representative and religious, economic and administrative management of his parish, In Gratibus e Res Parendo.

May Saint Himerius accompany you in your new duties.

Fortes in Fide!

Given at Rome, in the Palazzo dei Convertendi, on the twenty-sixth day of March in the year of Our Lord MCDLXXI. V of the Pontificate of HH. Sixtus IV.

Code:
[quote]

[size=18][color=#006400][b]Nomeação de Augusto Bibiano como Presbítero da Paróquia de Avis[/b][/color][/size]

[i][b][color=black]Nos, Eminentissimus ac Reverendissimus Dominum, Dominum Adonnis, Dei Gratia, Sanctæ Romanæ Ecclesiæ Cardinalem de Sagres,
Cardeal-Bispo de São Valentim das Vitórias, Alto Comissário Apostólico e Chanceler da Congregação para o Novo Apostolado, Decano do Sagrado Colégio dos Cardeais, Inquisidor Geral Lusófono, Primaz de Portugal, Arcebispo de Braga, Bispo de Lamego e Óstia, et. al., sob a luz do Altíssimo e dos Profetas,[/color][/i][/b]

[list]Decretamos e determinamos e, por nosso atual édito perpétuo e final, decretamos e determinamos a nomeação de [url=https://www.renaissancekingdoms.com/FichePersonnage.php?lan=pt&login=Bibiano][color=#006400][b]Padre Augusto Bibiano[/b][/color][/url], como [color=#006400][b]Presbítero da Paróquia de Avis[/b][/color], no seio da Arquidiocese Metropolitana de Évora.

Em seu novo cargo, o novo Presbítero terá a responsabilidade principal de assegurar a pela gestão representativa e religiosa, econômica e administrativa de sua paróquia, In Gratibus e Res Parendo.

Que Santo Himerius o acompanhe em suas novas funções.[/list]

Dado em Roma, no Palazzo dei Convertendi, no vigésimo sexto dia de Março do ano de Nosso Senhor MCDLXXI. V do Pontificado de SS. Sixtus IV.[/i][/b][/color]

Code:
[quote]

[size=18][color=#006400][b]Appointment of Augusto Bibiano as Presbyter of the Parish of Avis[/b][/color][/size]

Cardinal-Bishop of Saint Valentine of the Victories, High Apostolic Commissioner and Chancellor of the Congregation for the New Apostolate, Dean of the Sacred College of the Cardinals, Lusophone General Inquisitor, Primate of Portugal, Metropolitan Archbishop of Braga, Bishop of Lamego and Ostia, et. al,[/color][/i][/b]

[list]Have ruled and ordered, and by our present perpetual and final edict, say and order the appointment of [url=https://www.renaissancekingdoms.com/FichePersonnage.php?lan=pt&login=Bibiano][color=#006400][b]Father Augusto Bibiano[/b][/color][/url], as [color=#006400][b]Presbyter of the Parish of Avis[/b][/color], within the Metropolitan Archdiocese of Evora.

In his new function, the new Presbyter will have the main responsibility to ensure the representative and religious, economic and administrative management of his parish, In Gratibus e Res Parendo.

May Saint Himerius accompany you in your new duties.[/list]

Given at Rome, in the Palazzo dei Convertendi, on the twenty-sixth day of March in the year of Our Lord MCDLXXI. V of the Pontificate of HH. Sixtus IV.[/i][/b][/color]

------Sancti Valentini Victoriarum Cardinalis Episcopus - Altus Commissarius Apostolicus - Cardinalis Sacri Collegii Decanus
---Gubernator Latii - Primas Portugaliae - Archiepiscopus Metropolita Bracarensis - Episcopus Sine Cura Lamecensis et Ostiensis
Adonnis
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Lun Mar 27, 2023 12:22 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Citation:

Nomeação de Augusto Bibiano como Vigário Geral da Arquidiocese Metropolitana de Évora

Cardeal-Bispo de São Valentim das Vitórias, Alto Comissário Apostólico e Chanceler da Congregação para o Novo Apostolado, Decano do Sagrado Colégio dos Cardeais, Inquisidor Geral Lusófono, Primaz de Portugal, Arcebispo de Braga, Bispo de Lamego e Óstia, et. al., sob a luz do Altíssimo e dos Profetas,

Decretamos e determinamos e, por nosso atual édito perpétuo e final, decretamos e determinamos a nomeação de Padre Augusto Bibiano, Presbítero da Paróquia de Avis, como Vigário Geral, no seio da Arquidiocese Metropolitana de Évora.

Em seu novo cargo, o novo Vigário Geral terá a responsabilidade principal de assistir o Arcebispo Metropolitano de Évora em seus deveres administrativos e pastorais.

Enquanto a Sé Metropolitana de Évora estiver vaga, o novo Vigário Geral atuará, sob a supervisão e liderança do Alto Comissário Apostólico, assistindo-o na execução das atividades administrativas e pastorais da Arquidiocese.

Fortes in Fide!

Dado em Roma, no Palazzo dei Convertendi, no vigésimo sexto dia de Março do ano de Nosso Senhor MCDLXXI. V do Pontificado de SS. Sixtus IV.

Citation:

Appointment of Augusto Bibiano as Vicar General of the Archdiocese of Evora

Cardinal-Bishop of Saint Valentine of the Victories, High Apostolic Commissioner and Chancellor of the Congregation for the New Apostolate, Dean of the Sacred College of the Cardinals, Lusophone General Inquisitor, Primate of Portugal, Metropolitan Archbishop of Braga, Bishop of Lamego and Ostia, et. al,

Have ruled and ordered, and by our present perpetual and final edict, say and order the appointment of Father Augusto Bibiano, Presbyter of the Parish of Avis, as Vicar General, within the Metropolitan Archdiocese of Evora.

In his new role, the new Vicar General will have the primary responsibility of assisting the Metropolitan Archbishop of Evora in his administrative and pastoral duties.

While the Metropolitan See of Evora is vacant, the new Vicar General will act, under the supervision and leadership of the Apostolic High Commissioner, assisting him in the execution of the administrative and pastoral activities of the Archdiocese.

Fortes in Fide!

Given at Rome, in the Palazzo dei Convertendi, on the twenty-sixth day of March in the year of Our Lord MCDLXXI. V of the Pontificate of HH. Sixtus IV.

Code:
[quote]

[size=18][color=#006400][b]Nomeação de Augusto Bibiano como Vigário Geral da Arquidiocese Metropolitana de Évora[/b][/color][/size]

Cardeal-Bispo de São Valentim das Vitórias, Alto Comissário Apostólico e Chanceler da Congregação para o Novo Apostolado, Decano do Sagrado Colégio dos Cardeais, Inquisidor Geral Lusófono, Primaz de Portugal, Arcebispo de Braga, Bispo de Lamego e Óstia, et. al., sob a luz do Altíssimo e dos Profetas,[/color][/i][/b]

[list]Decretamos e determinamos e, por nosso atual édito perpétuo e final, decretamos e determinamos a nomeação de [url=https://www.renaissancekingdoms.com/FichePersonnage.php?lan=pt&login=Bibiano][color=#006400][b]Padre Augusto Bibiano[/b][/color][/url], Presbítero da Paróquia de Avis, como [color=#006400][b]Vigário Geral[/b][/color], no seio da Arquidiocese Metropolitana de Évora.

Em seu novo cargo, o novo Vigário Geral terá a responsabilidade principal de assistir o Arcebispo Metropolitano de Évora em seus deveres administrativos e pastorais.

Enquanto a Sé Metropolitana de Évora estiver vaga, o novo Vigário Geral atuará, sob a supervisão e liderança do Alto Comissário Apostólico, assistindo-o na execução das atividades administrativas e pastorais da Arquidiocese.

Dado em Roma, no Palazzo dei Convertendi, no vigésimo sexto dia de Março do ano de Nosso Senhor MCDLXXI. V do Pontificado de SS. Sixtus IV.[/i][/b][/color]

Code:
[quote]

[size=18][color=#006400][b]Appointment of Augusto Bibiano as Vicar General of the Archdiocese of Evora[/b][/color][/size]

Cardinal-Bishop of Saint Valentine of the Victories, High Apostolic Commissioner and Chancellor of the Congregation for the New Apostolate, Dean of the Sacred College of the Cardinals, Lusophone General Inquisitor, Primate of Portugal, Metropolitan Archbishop of Braga, Bishop of Lamego and Ostia, et. al,[/color][/i][/b]

[list]Have ruled and ordered, and by our present perpetual and final edict, say and order the appointment of [url=https://www.renaissancekingdoms.com/FichePersonnage.php?lan=pt&login=Bibiano][color=#006400][b]Father Augusto Bibiano[/b][/color][/url], Presbyter of the Parish of Avis, as [color=#006400][b]Vicar General[/b][/color], within the Metropolitan Archdiocese of Evora.

In his new role, the new Vicar General will have the primary responsibility of assisting the Metropolitan Archbishop of Evora in his administrative and pastoral duties.

While the Metropolitan See of Evora is vacant, the new Vicar General will act, under the supervision and leadership of the Apostolic High Commissioner, assisting him in the execution of the administrative and pastoral activities of the Archdiocese.

Given at Rome, in the Palazzo dei Convertendi, on the twenty-sixth day of March in the year of Our Lord MCDLXXI. V of the Pontificate of HH. Sixtus IV.[/i][/b][/color]

Adonnis
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Mar Mar 28, 2023 5:19 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Citation:

Dismissal of Karl_franz of the position of Suffragan Bishop of Vrbovsko

Have ruled and ordered, and by our present perpetual and final edict, in view of his abrupt and prolonged disappearance, say and order the dismissal of Monsignor Karl Franz, of the position of Suffragan Bishop of Vrbovsko.

With the vacancy of the Episcopal See, the administration and spiritual management of this Diocese is currently under the direct responsibility of the Apostolic High Commissioner, assisted by the Chartulary for the Croatian Region.

Fortes in Fide!

Given at Rome, in the Palazzo dei Convertendi, on the on the twentieth-eighth day of March in the Year of Grace MCDLXXI. V of the Pontificate of HH. Sixtus IV.

Citation:

Razrješenje Karl_franz sa pozicije Sufragantskog Biskupa Vrrbovačkog

Kardinal-Biskup Svetog Valentina od Pobjede, Visoki Apostolski Povjerenik i kancelar Kongregacije Novog Apostolata, Dekan Svetog Kolegija Kardinala, Lusofonski Generalni Inkvizitor, Primate Portugalski, Metroploitski Nadbiskup Brage, Biskup Lamega i Ostie, et. al,

Odlučio i naredio, našim sadašnjim trajnim i konačnim ukazom,s obzirom na njegov nagli i dugotrajni nestanak, izgovaramo i naređujemo razriješnje Monsinjora Karl Franz, sa mjesta Sufragantskoga Biskupa Vrbovskog.

S upražnjenosti Episkopske stolice, upravljanje i duhovno vodstvo ove biskupije je direktno pod upravom Apostoloskog Visokog Povjerenika, uz pomoć Kartulara za Hrvatsku regiju.

Neka vas Saint Himerius prati u novim dužnostima.

Fortes in Fide!

Dano u Rimu, u Palazzo dei Convertendi, dana dvadeset osmoga, mjeseca Ožujka, Godine Gospodnje MCDLXXI. V Pontifikata NJS. Sixtus IV.

Code:
[quote]

[size=18][color=#006400][b]Dismissal of Karl_franz of the position of Suffragan Bishop of Vrbovsko[/b][/color][/size]

[list]Have ruled and ordered, and by our present perpetual and final edict, in view of his abrupt and prolonged disappearance, say and order the dismissal of [url=https://www.renaissancekingdoms.com/FichePersonnage.php?lan=pt&login=Karl_franz][color=#006400][b]Monsignor Karl Franz[/b][/color][/url], of the position of [color=#006400][b]Suffragan Bishop of Vrbovsko[/b][/color].

With the vacancy of the Episcopal See, the administration and spiritual management of this Diocese is currently under the direct responsibility of the Apostolic High Commissioner, assisted by the Chartulary for the Croatian Region.

Given at Rome, in the Palazzo dei Convertendi, on the on the twentieth-eighth day of March in the Year of Grace MCDLXXI. V of the Pontificate of HH. Sixtus IV.[/i][/b][/color]

Code:
[quote]

[size=18][color=#006400][b]Razrješenje Karl_franz sa pozicije Sufragantskog Biskupa Vrrbovačkog[/b][/color][/size]

Kardinal-Biskup Svetog Valentina od Pobjede, Visoki Apostolski Povjerenik i kancelar Kongregacije Novog Apostolata, Dekan Svetog Kolegija Kardinala, Lusofonski Generalni Inkvizitor, Primate Portugalski, Metroploitski Nadbiskup Brage, Biskup Lamega i Ostie, et. al,[/color][/i][/b]

[list]Odlučio i naredio, našim sadašnjim trajnim i konačnim ukazom,s obzirom na njegov nagli i dugotrajni nestanak, izgovaramo i naređujemo razriješnje [url=https://www.renaissancekingdoms.com/FichePersonnage.php?lan=pt&login=Karl_franz][color=#006400][b]Monsinjora Karl Franz[/b][/color][/url], sa mjesta [color=#006400][b]Sufragantskoga Biskupa Vrbovskog[/b][/color].

S upražnjenosti Episkopske stolice, upravljanje i duhovno vodstvo ove biskupije je direktno pod upravom Apostoloskog Visokog Povjerenika, uz pomoć Kartulara za Hrvatsku regiju.

Neka vas Saint Himerius prati u novim dužnostima.[/list]

Dano u Rimu, u Palazzo dei Convertendi, dana dvadeset osmoga, mjeseca Ožujka, Godine Gospodnje MCDLXXI. V Pontifikata NJS. Sixtus IV.[/i][/b][/color]

Adonnis
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Sam Avr 08, 2023 3:41 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Citation:

Dismissal of Cardinal Francesco Maria of the position of General Secretary of the Congregation

Have ruled and ordered, and by our present perpetual and final edict, due to a request made by the same, say and order the dismissal of His Eminence Cardinal Francesco Maria Sforza, Cardinal-Presbyter of Saint Barnabas a Ripa, of the position of General Secretary of the Congregation for the New Apostolate.

We are aware that his request for dismissal was due to the need to ensure that his forces and energies are directed, integrally, to the work of the Church where it is most needed.

However, it should be noted that the Congregation for the New Apostolate and the Apostolic High Commissioner himself are grateful for and acknowledge the brilliant and irreplaceable work done by His Eminence in the service of the Congregation and all the National Churches under the supervision of the Congregation, always with great commitment, dedication and care.

May the Most High and the Holy Prophets accompany you always.

Fortes in Fide!

Given at Rome, in the Palazzo dei Convertendi, on the seventh day of April in the Year of Grace MCDLXXI. V of the Pontificate of HH. Sixtus IV.

Code:
[quote]

[size=18][color=#006400][b]Dismissal of Cardinal Francesco Maria of the position of General Secretary of the Congregation[/b][/color][/size]

[list]Have ruled and ordered, and by our present perpetual and final edict, due to a request made by the same, say and order the dismissal of His Eminence [url=https://www.renaissancekingdoms.com/FichePersonnage.php?lan=pt&login=Francesco_maria][color=#006400][b]Cardinal Francesco Maria Sforza[/b][/color][/url], Cardinal-Presbyter of Saint Barnabas a Ripa, of the position of [color=#006400][b]General Secretary of the Congregation for the New Apostolate[/b][/color].

We are aware that his request for dismissal was due to the need to ensure that his forces and energies are directed, integrally, to the work of the Church where it is most needed.

However, it should be noted that the Congregation for the New Apostolate and the Apostolic High Commissioner himself are grateful for and acknowledge the brilliant and irreplaceable work done by His Eminence in the service of the Congregation and all the National Churches under the supervision of the Congregation, always with great commitment, dedication and care.

May the Most High and the Holy Prophets accompany you always.[/list]

Given at Rome, in the Palazzo dei Convertendi, on the seventh day of April in the Year of Grace MCDLXXI. V of the Pontificate of HH. Sixtus IV.[/i][/b][/color]

Adonnis
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Dim Mai 28, 2023 2:43 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Citation:

Nomeação de Bibiano como Arcebispo Metropolitano de Évora

Cardeal-Bispo de São Valentim das Vitórias, Alto Comissário Apostólico e Chanceler da Congregação para o Novo Apostolado, Decano do Sagrado Colégio dos Cardeais, Inquisidor Geral Lusófono, Primaz de Portugal, Arcebispo Metropolitano de Braga, Bispo de Lamego e Óstia, et. al,

Temos decretado e ordenado, e por nosso presente édito perpétuo e final, decretamos e ordenamos a nomeação do Padre Augusto Bibiano para o cargo de posição de Arcebispo Metropolitano de Évora.

Em seu cargo, o novo Arcebispo Metropolitano de Évora, como Herdeiro da Tradição Episcopal e Sucessor dos Apóstolos, deverá assumir sua posição de novo guia religioso em sua Arquidiocese, liderando a comunidade aristotélica local, orientando e formando novos clérigos, colocando-se sempre em posição digna de representante da Santa Madre Igreja Aristotélica, Universal e Romana no território de sua Arquidiocese e em seu País.

A Santa Madre Igreja orienta, reza e exorta a todos os Governadores, Autoridades, Nobres, Clérigos e o povo em geral para que recebam, reconheçam e prestem toda a assistência necessária para que o novo Arcebispo Metropolitano tenha sucesso no desenvolvimento de seu ministério.

A cerimônia de entronização e unção do novo Arcebispo será realizada na Catedral do Reino de Portugal em data e ocasião a serem combinadas com o novo clérigo.

Fortes in Fide!

Dado em Roma, no Palazzo dei Convertendi, aos vinte e sete dias do mês de maio do ano de Nosso Senhor MCDLXXI. V do Pontificado de S.S. Sixtus IV.

Citation:

Appointment of Bibiano as Metropolitan Archbishop of Evora

Cardeal-Bispo de São Valentim das Vitórias, Alto Comissário Apostólico e Chanceler da Congregação para o Novo Apostolado, Decano do Sagrado Colégio dos Cardeais, Inquisidor Geral Lusófono, Primaz de Portugal, Arcebispo Metropolitano de Braga, Bispo de Lamego e Óstia, et. al,

We have ruled and ordained, and by our present perpetual and final edict, we rule and ordain the appointment of the Father Augusto Bibiano for the office and position of Metropolitan Archbishop of Evora.

In his position, the new Metropolitan Archbishop of Evora, as the Heir of the Episcopal Tradition and Successor of the Apostles, should assume his position as the new religious guide in his Archdiocese, leading the local Aristotelian community, guiding and forming new clerics, placing himself always in a dignified position as the representative of Holy Mother Aristotelian, Universal and Roman Church in the territory of his Archdiocese and in his Country.

The Holy Mother Church guides, prays and urges to all Governors, Authorities, Noblemen, Clerics and people in general to receive, recognize and provide all necessary assistance so that the new Metropolitan Archbishop may be successful in the development of his ministry.

The enthronement and anointing ceremony of the new Archbishop will be held in the Cathedral of the Kingdom of Portugal on a date and occasion to be arranged with the new clergyman.

Fortes in Fide!

Given at Rome, in the Palazzo dei Convertendi, on the twenty-seventh day of May, in the year of Our Lord MCDLXXI. V of the Pontificate of H.H. Sixtus IV.

Code:
[quote]

[size=18][color=#006400][b]Nomeação de Bibiano como Arcebispo Metropolitano de Évora[/b][/color][/size]

Cardeal-Bispo de São Valentim das Vitórias, Alto Comissário Apostólico e Chanceler da Congregação para o Novo Apostolado, Decano do Sagrado Colégio dos Cardeais, Inquisidor Geral Lusófono, Primaz de Portugal, Arcebispo Metropolitano de Braga, Bispo de Lamego e Óstia, et. al,[/color][/i][/b]

[list]Temos decretado e ordenado, e por nosso presente édito perpétuo e final, decretamos e ordenamos a nomeação do [url=https://www.renaissancekingdoms.com/FichePersonnage.php?lan=pt&login=Bibiano][color=#006400][b]Padre Augusto Bibiano[/b][/color][/url] para o cargo de posição de [color=#006400][b]Arcebispo Metropolitano de Évora[/b][/color].

Em seu cargo, o novo Arcebispo Metropolitano de Évora, como Herdeiro da Tradição Episcopal e Sucessor dos Apóstolos, deverá assumir sua posição de novo guia religioso em sua Arquidiocese, liderando a comunidade aristotélica local, orientando e formando novos clérigos, colocando-se sempre em posição digna de representante da Santa Madre Igreja Aristotélica, Universal e Romana no território de sua Arquidiocese e em seu País.

A Santa Madre Igreja orienta, reza e exorta a todos os Governadores, Autoridades, Nobres, Clérigos e o povo em geral para que recebam, reconheçam e prestem toda a assistência necessária para que o novo Arcebispo Metropolitano tenha sucesso no desenvolvimento de seu ministério.

A cerimônia de entronização e unção do novo Arcebispo será realizada na Catedral do Reino de Portugal em data e ocasião a serem combinadas com o novo clérigo.

Dado em Roma, no Palazzo dei Convertendi, aos vinte e sete dias do mês de maio do ano de Nosso Senhor MCDLXXI. V do Pontificado de S.S. Sixtus IV.[/i][/b][/color]

Code:
[quote]

[size=18][color=#006400][b]Appointment of Bibiano as Metropolitan Archbishop of Evora[/b][/color][/size]

Cardeal-Bispo de São Valentim das Vitórias, Alto Comissário Apostólico e Chanceler da Congregação para o Novo Apostolado, Decano do Sagrado Colégio dos Cardeais, Inquisidor Geral Lusófono, Primaz de Portugal, Arcebispo Metropolitano de Braga, Bispo de Lamego e Óstia, et. al,[/color][/i][/b]

[list]We have ruled and ordained, and by our present perpetual and final edict, we rule and ordain the appointment of the [url=https://www.renaissancekingdoms.com/FichePersonnage.php?lan=pt&login=Bibiano][color=#006400][b]Father Augusto Bibiano[/b][/color][/url] for the office and position of [color=#006400][b]Metropolitan Archbishop of Evora[/b][/color].

In his position, the new Metropolitan Archbishop of Evora, as the Heir of the Episcopal Tradition and Successor of the Apostles, should assume his position as the new religious guide in his Archdiocese, leading the local Aristotelian community, guiding and forming new clerics, placing himself always in a dignified position as the representative of Holy Mother Aristotelian, Universal and Roman Church in the territory of his Archdiocese and in his Country.

The Holy Mother Church guides, prays and urges to all Governors, Authorities, Noblemen, Clerics and people in general to receive, recognize and provide all necessary assistance so that the new Metropolitan Archbishop may be successful in the development of his ministry.

The enthronement and anointing ceremony of the new Archbishop will be held in the Cathedral of the Kingdom of Portugal on a date and occasion to be arranged with the new clergyman.

Given at Rome, in the Palazzo dei Convertendi, on the twenty-seventh day of May, in the year of Our Lord MCDLXXI. V of the Pontificate of H.H. Sixtus IV.[/i][/b][/color]

Adonnis
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Sam Juin 10, 2023 11:43 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Citation:

Appointment of Cinead as Vicar General of the Archdiocese of Glasgow

Have ruled and ordered, and by our present perpetual and final edict, say and order the appointment of Monsignor Cinead of Twynholm, Suffragan Bishop of Whithorn, as Vicar General, within the Metropolitan Archdiocese of Glasgow.

In his new role, the new Vicar General will have the primary responsibility of assisting the Metropolitan Archbishop of Glasgow in his administrative and pastoral duties.

While the Metropolitan See of Glasgow is vacant, the new Vicar General will act, under the supervision and leadership of the Apostolic High Commissioner, assisting him in the execution of the administrative and pastoral activities of the Archdiocese.

Fortes in Fide!

Given at Rome, in the Palazzo dei Convertendi, on the tenth day of June in the year of Our Lord MCDLXXI. V of the Pontificate of HH. Sixtus IV.

Code:
[quote]

[size=18][color=#006400][b]Appointment of Cinead as Vicar General of the Archdiocese of Glasgow[/b][/color][/size]

[list]Have ruled and ordered, and by our present perpetual and final edict, say and order the appointment of [url=https://www.renaissancekingdoms.com/FichePersonnage.php?lan=pt&login=Cinead][color=#006400][b]Monsignor Cinead of Twynholm[/b][/color][/url], Suffragan Bishop of Whithorn, as [color=#006400][b]Vicar General[/b][/color], within the Metropolitan Archdiocese of Glasgow.

In his new role, the new Vicar General will have the primary responsibility of assisting the Metropolitan Archbishop of Glasgow in his administrative and pastoral duties.

While the Metropolitan See of Glasgow is vacant, the new Vicar General will act, under the supervision and leadership of the Apostolic High Commissioner, assisting him in the execution of the administrative and pastoral activities of the Archdiocese.

Given at Rome, in the Palazzo dei Convertendi, on the tenth day of June in the year of Our Lord MCDLXXI. V of the Pontificate of HH. Sixtus IV.[/i][/b][/color]

Adonnis
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Dim Juil 16, 2023 8:56 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Citation:

Congratulations to His Majesty Tricksterloke on his election as King of Ireland

To the most illustrious and pious King Loki of Ireland,

The members of the Episcopal Assembly of the British Isles and all the clergy of the Islands greet you with joy and reverence.

We have heard of your glorious election to the Throne of Ireland, and we congratulate you on this great honor that God has bestowed upon you. You have always been a faithful and modest deacon in the church, serving the Lord with zeal and devotion. We thank you for the work you have done in the past as deacon, and we pray that God will bless you abundantly in your new role as King.

We exhort you, dear King, to rule your people with wisdom and justice, following the example of Our Lord, who is the King of kings and the Lord of lords. Remember that you are accountable to God for your actions, and that you must protect the weak, the poor, and the oppressed from injustice and violence. Seek the counsel of the Saints and Prophets and the advice of wise men and women, and do not be swayed by flattery or corruption. Uphold the faith and the law of Our Lord, and defend the Church from her enemies.

We pray that under your rule the Kingdom of Ireland and the Universal and Roman-Aristotelian Church will grow closer together and that both will gain strength from this unity.

We assure you of our prayers and our loyalty, and we ask you to remember us in your prayers as well. May God grant you a long and prosperous reign, and may He keep you in His grace and peace.

Fortes in Fide!

Given at Rome, in the Palazzo dei Convertendi, on the sixteenth day of July in the year of Our Lord MCDLXXI. V of the Pontificate of HH. Sixtus IV.

Adonnis
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Mar Juil 25, 2023 2:16 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Citation:

Appointment of the Diocesan Administrator of Glasgow

Cardinal-Bishop of Saint Valentine of the Victories, High Apostolic Commissioner and Chancellor of the Congregation for the New Apostolate, Vice Dean of the Sacred College of the Cardinals, Lusophone General Inquisitor, Primate of Portugal, Metropolitan Archbishop of Braga, Bishop of Lamego and Ostia, et. al,

We name Mother Flaminia [Flaminia] as Diocesan Administrator of the Metropolitan Archbishop of Glasgow.

In his duties, considering that the diocese is in Sede Vacante, the new Diocesan Administrator will have the primary and principal task of giving advice and assistance to the High Apostolic Commissioner and the Vicar General of Glasgow, under his instructions, orders and authority.

Fortes in Fide!

Given at Rome, in the Palazzo dei Convertendi, on the twenty-fourth day of July in the year of Our Lord MCDLXXI. V of the Pontificate of HH. Sixtus IV.

------------------------------------------------------------------[/quote]

Code:

Poster un nouveau sujet   Ce sujet est verrouillé; vous ne pouvez pas éditer les messages ou faire de réponses.    L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum -> Congregation for the New Apostolate - Congrégation pour le Nouvel Apostolat Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Aller à la page Précédente  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
Page 5 sur 5

Sauter vers: