L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church
Forum RP de l'Eglise Aristotelicienne du jeu en ligne RR
Forum RP for the Aristotelic Church of the RK online game

Lien fonctionnel : Le DogmeLien fonctionnel : Le Droit Canon
 FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   Liste des MembresListe des Membres   Groupes d'utilisateursGroupes d'utilisateurs   S'enregistrerS'enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

[E&P] Realización de blasones y sellos (leer 1ro post)
Aller à la page Précédente  1, 2, 3 ... 33, 34, 35

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum -> Les Collèges Héraldiques pontificaux – The Pontifical Colleges of Heraldry -> Accueil des collèges héraldiques pontificaux – Welcome of Pontifical Colleges of Heraldry
Voir le sujet précédent :: Voir le sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
Magister Palatii

MessagePosté le: Sam Nov 26, 2022 3:17 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Se avisa de que las solicitudes en las que falte el enlace a las nominaciones a los cargos pertinentes NO serán atendidas por los Colegios Heráldicos. Rogamos que rellene los formularios correctamente si desea recibir servicios gráficos.

______

Por favor tenha em atenção que os pedidos que faltam a ligação às nomeações para os encargos relevantes NÃO serão tratados pelos Colégios Heráldicos. Solicitamos-lhe que preencha correctamente os formulários se desejar receber serviços gráficos.

Reynaud de Limassol, magister palatii du Souverain Pontife
Reynaud of Limassol, magister palatii of the Sovereign Pontiff
Reynaud di Limassol, magister palatii del Sommo Pontefice
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé
Bibiano

MessagePosté le: Lun Mar 27, 2023 1:24 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Hello, I have come to ask the College of Heraldry to make my CoA and my seal, please. Thank you in advance.

Brasão a écrit:
1 ) Exact "IG" Name : Bibiano
2 ) RP name and all owned nobility titles: Augusto Bibiano
3 ) Precise function[s] held inside the Church and a link toward the nomination act(s): Presbýter of the Parish of Avis and Vicar General of the Metropolitan Archbishop of Evora.

If you do not possess a coat-of-arms :
4 ) your favourite colors : Green and Silver
5 ) heraldic figures, animals or, alternatively, values that are dear to you : Anchor, Eagle and Cypress
6 ) example of a coat that you liked, quoting the source :
7 ) your motto (not mandatory) : Totus Tuus
8 ) your preference between ornaments called "French" or "Portuguese" : Portuguese

PS: I would like to request that the Shield be in the Iberian Shield model.

Seal Form a écrit:

2 ) RP name and all owned nobility titles : Augusto Bibiano
3 ) Precise function[s] held inside the Church and a link toward the nomination act(s) : Presbýter of the Parish of Avis and Vicar General of the Metropolitan Archbishop of Evora.
4 )Personnal or Familial coat-of-arm (without your fiefdoms if any possessed) or a symbol you like : Is it possible to use, as insignia on the seal, the eagle head used on the CoA? Something like this
5 ) The legend you desire : +S:Augusto:Bibiano:Totus:Tuus+

Bibiano

MessagePosté le: Mar Mai 30, 2023 10:08 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Now I am Metropolitan Archbishop of Évora: http://rome.lesroyaumes.com/viewtopic.php?p=1014175#1014175

Bibiano a écrit:
Hello, I have come to ask the College of Heraldry to make my CoA and my seal, please. Thank you in advance.

Brasão a écrit:
2 ) RP name and all owned nobility titles: Augusto Bibiano
3 ) Precise function[s] held inside the Church and a link toward the nomination act(s): Presbýter of the Parish of Avis and Vicar General of the Metropolitan Archbishop of Evora.

If you do not possess a coat-of-arms :
4 ) your favourite colors : Green and Silver
5 ) heraldic figures, animals or, alternatively, values that are dear to you : Anchor, Eagle and Cypress
6 ) example of a coat that you liked, quoting the source :
7 ) your motto (not mandatory) : Totus Tuus
8 ) your preference between ornaments called "French" or "Portuguese" : Portuguese

PS: I would like to request that the Shield be in the Iberian Shield model.

Seal Form a écrit:

2 ) RP name and all owned nobility titles : Augusto Bibiano
3 ) Precise function[s] held inside the Church and a link toward the nomination act(s) : Presbýter of the Parish of Avis and Vicar General of the Metropolitan Archbishop of Evora.
4 )Personnal or Familial coat-of-arm (without your fiefdoms if any possessed) or a symbol you like : Is it possible to use, as insignia on the seal, the eagle head used on the CoA? Something like this
5 ) The legend you desire : +S:Augusto:Bibiano:Totus:Tuus+

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum -> Les Collèges Héraldiques pontificaux – The Pontifical Colleges of Heraldry -> Accueil des collèges héraldiques pontificaux – Welcome of Pontifical Colleges of Heraldry Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Aller à la page Précédente  1, 2, 3 ... 33, 34, 35
Page 35 sur 35

Sauter vers: