L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church
Forum RP de l'Eglise Aristotelicienne du jeu en ligne RR
Forum RP for the Aristotelic Church of the RK online game

Lien fonctionnel : Le DogmeLien fonctionnel : Le Droit Canon
 FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   Liste des MembresListe des Membres   Groupes d'utilisateursGroupes d'utilisateurs   S'enregistrerS'enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

Conference with Bishop William Blazing

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum -> Palazzo Doria-Pamphilj
Voir le sujet précédent :: Voir le sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
Kalixtus
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Jeu Mar 28, 2024 5:28 pm    Sujet du message: Conference with Bishop William Blazing Répondre en citant

The conference room of Palazzo Doria Pamphilj in winter Rome exudes a majestic and historic atmosphere. The walls are adorned with magnificent paintings and antique tapestries that reflect the rich history of the palace. The ceiling is ornately decorated and an imposing chandelier hangs in the centre of the room, diffusing the warm light throughout the room.

In the centre of the room is a magnificent conference table made of fine wood and decorated with intricate carvings. Antique writing utensils and documents lie on the table, emphasising the importance of the upcoming conference. Around the table are comfortable chairs with ornately crafted backrests, designed to provide comfort for the guests.

The room is warmed by a large fireplace in which a cosy fire crackles and provides a pleasant warmth. Large windows offer a view of the wintry garden of Palazzo Doria Pamphilj, where the frost has lightly coated the vegetation, creating a calm and peaceful scene.

MessagePosté le: Ven Mar 29, 2024 12:00 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

William arrived at the meeting room and informed the clerk of his arrival. "Please inform the Cardinal that Archbishop William Blazing has arrived. Thank you."

Metropolitan Archbishop of Canterbury | Marquess of Exminster | Earl of Bassetlaw | Viscount of Osney
Prefect of the office of Relics
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé
Blancastre

MessagePosté le: Ven Mar 29, 2024 1:46 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

L'archevêque salut convenablement le prélat, c'est la première fois qu'il voit un anglais, cela lui fait très plaisir, il acquieçe puis demande au chanoine de service de faire annoncer Monseigneur William auprès de Son Eminence.

La religion véritable est identique à la philosophie. La Révélation et la philosophie sont deux moyens différents d'atteindre une même vérité : Al Farabi
Kalixtus
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Ven Mar 29, 2024 4:46 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Ah, my dear friend William, how wonderful to see you here.

Kalixtus gracefully entered the conference room through the side door, his robes of vibrant red and black silk cascading across the plush carpet as he approached William with a warm greeting.

"It's a pleasure to have you join us. Please, take a seat," he said, gesturing towards the array of chairs. "Allow me to introduce Monsignor Blancastre, my trusted private secretary. He'll be invaluable for any administrative needs during our discussion. I've found myself quite inundated with appointments lately."

Following Kalixtus' suggestion, refreshments were promptly served. The cardinal indulged in a few grapes and some cheese before pouring a modest amount of white wine for himself and his guests, diluting it with water to ensure a tasteful enjoyment without overwhelming the senses.

MessagePosté le: Ven Mar 29, 2024 5:45 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

As the cardinal entered the room, William stood to bow to him. He was very much surprised by the Cardinal's familiarity something that had never happened before. "Thank you for the warm welcome, I shall take only the fruits, please. I am resting my liver for a while as it is having trouble supporting alcohol." He then greeted the secretary, Monsignor Blancastre, "Monsignor please to meet you. We have met before, during your early time at the scriptorium as a writer. It has been a while since I last saw you there." This said, he took a seat as directed.

Metropolitan Archbishop of Canterbury | Marquess of Exminster | Earl of Bassetlaw | Viscount of Osney
Kalixtus
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Ven Mar 29, 2024 6:10 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Whatever you prefer, William.

I was recently in this department store, called "Hyperion" where an excellent tailor and furrier works. We went into the shop and he served white wine. I'm actually an absolute red wine person, but I also make a nice drop of white wine here and there on the Moselle.

In short, I'm discovering this new way of delighting the palate; you can dilute it very well without permanently alienating the flavour. Unfortunately, this happens very quickly with red wine.

Good. Anyway. I've invited you here to talk to you about a person and an offer that's close to my heart.

Do you know Gnarus? As a dean at the university, you should have come across the name, but you have the eyes and ears of the British Isles that I lack. Perhaps you know more than I do.

Kali was drinking a sip from his crystal glass and eat a piece of French cheese.

MessagePosté le: Ven Mar 29, 2024 6:18 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

I do not hesitate when it comes to ale, it is always a pleasure to discover the different qualities that are out there.

As for Gnarus, I know him quite well. I had him as my novice in the Franciscan Order before sending him to Rome to validate the knowledge he had acquired. He sometimes might be a bit mischievous. Has he done something wrong? I was to meet him next week in the Liverpool Convent. He wrote me to tell me that he had an excellent news to share and he wanted to do it in person.

Kalixtus
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Sam Mar 30, 2024 5:29 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Oh no, quite the contrary. He is an outstanding and intriguing individual with a bright future. A future I would like to help shape. I may be jumping the gun here, but circumstances call for it.

I would like to appoint him as my prefect for the pilgrimage routes. His conceptual ideas are compelling, and I can envision them being integrated into my overarching concept for the orders.

Unfortunately, it turns out that the qualifications required for him (Gnarus) to remain in the position of prefect are more stringent than I had anticipated. I had already made this decision.

My current thought is this: At the moment, he is a member of the prefecture, and I would prefer not to leave him there alone until his clerical status can significantly improve and ordination becomes achievable. However, he could work on the projects that need to be undertaken under the guidance of an experienced bishop.

You are currently the prefect for relics in what remains of the CSO, correct? Perhaps you would like to combine your efforts and also take over the prefecture of the pilgrimages. Prefectures have always fostered mutual collaboration.

In this role, you could support and mentor Gnarus. I believe this is in his and all of our interests until his status can change. Because until that becomes possible, he cannot lead the prefecture.

Would you be willing to consider this offer?

MessagePosté le: Dim Mar 31, 2024 6:20 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Due to these unforeseen circumstances, it is a good idea. I am always happy to help the Church when needed. I also am always willing to groom the new one. It is part of our Franciscan charism to be at the service of those people.

Kalixtus
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Lun Avr 01, 2024 6:49 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Just as it is the Jesuit way to seek pragmatic solutions and serve science.

I am delighted that we have reached a common waypoint here, where our collaborations and mutual talents and skills will interweave.

It would be best if you could send me your application documents again so that I can present them to my council.

Perhaps we can already have the opportunity to talk briefly about what the two prefectures could achieve together?

Do you have one or two ideas for me that we could follow up on?

MessagePosté le: Ven Avr 05, 2024 2:30 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

I will send my CV soon.

As for the joint work of the prefectures, do you have ideas in mine?

Kalixtus
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Ven Avr 05, 2024 8:43 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

I'm thinking of a new, large map of pilgrimage routes and relics and that we record routes and that we perhaps also exhibit relics in certain places, at certain times and offer temporary pilgrimage routes with certain rare badges and indulgences that we could offer to the faithful. There are a number of co-operations that could take place in the two prefectures.

MessagePosté le: Dim Avr 07, 2024 9:02 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Your input is very interesting. What do you mean by rare badges?

Kalixtus
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Mar Avr 09, 2024 2:32 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

It was customary to receive a document at the end of a pilgrimage, a badge that was equivalent to an indulgence. Many people go on pilgrimage because they have repented of a sin, and not purely for pleasure.

It is therefore important to have pilgrimages documented. The prefecture is also there for this purpose.

For certain special pilgrimages, for example, if a rare relic is exhibited in the cathedral of Milan, then you could say that anyone who goes on pilgrimage there receives this rare badge. Rare because this relic is perhaps only made accessible to the public every 10 years and is associated with certain miracles.

Sometimes saints are particularly revered, for example in Ireland - St Patrick. If you borrow his relic and exhibit it in Italy, then that is something special for the Italians. When do they come to Ireland?

MessagePosté le: Ven Avr 19, 2024 10:12 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Yes, we could have the badges for special occasions. It will be an opportunity to encourage people to do the pilgrimages.

As for the relic of Saint Patrick, as an ambassador to Ireland, I have had a few difficulties finding his relics. I think that Gnarus wanted to put up a pilgrimage there because he wanted to work on this dossier. We have a lot of work in putting up this pilgrimage.

Coming to think of it. In the meantime that the issues with him get settled, I think that he could be in charge of the English region and work on making the pilgrimage there. What do you think of this?

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum -> Palazzo Doria-Pamphilj Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers: