L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church
Forum RP de l'Eglise Aristotelicienne du jeu en ligne RR
Forum RP for the Aristotelic Church of the RK online game

Lien fonctionnel : Le DogmeLien fonctionnel : Le Droit Canon
 FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   Liste des MembresListe des Membres   Groupes d'utilisateursGroupes d'utilisateurs   S'enregistrerS'enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

Preaching
Aller à la page Précédente  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum -> The Church in England, Scotland and Ireland - L'Église d'Angleterre, Ecosse et Irlande
Voir le sujet précédent :: Voir le sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
Dainsleif

MessagePosté le: Lun Déc 31, 2007 12:34 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

When will your term end? Just so I could set my own schedule for traveling. It would be kind of pointless to come to Stafford to teach when no one is around Smile

Oh and by the way I found myself a perfect teacher for Modern languages. Just a days walk away too, literately I mean Smile
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé
leanasidhe

MessagePosté le: Lun Déc 31, 2007 12:41 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Dainsleif a écrit:
When will your term end? Just so I could set my own schedule for traveling. It would be kind of pointless to come to Stafford to teach when no one is around Smile

Not for awhile. Smile "The next election for the Council will take place in 52 days."

Dainsleif a écrit:
Oh and by the way I found myself a perfect teacher for Modern languages. Just a days walk away too, literately I mean Smile

That's great! Smile
Dainsleif

MessagePosté le: Lun Déc 31, 2007 12:49 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

leanasidhe a écrit:

Not for awhile. Smile "The next election for the Council will take place in 52 days."

Do do I get an odd sensation of hand of faith now? Smile Perhaps I could join your merry band and travel with you to Wiltshire at least. That is if you´ll have me.
leanasidhe

MessagePosté le: Lun Déc 31, 2007 12:58 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Dainsleif a écrit:
leanasidhe a écrit:

Do do I get an odd sensation of hand of faith now? Smile Perhaps I could join your merry band and travel with you to Wiltshire at least. That is if you´ll have me.

Of course you may!

So far we have George, myself, and Puff. My group is set to allow 5 people at the moment and George mentioned that Cassandra might want to travel with us, so you'd make the 5th person. It works. Smile
Apocas
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Lun Déc 31, 2007 9:33 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Dainsleif a écrit:

This would be 80%. 79% is maximum that one can get from listening someone preach. Thus it is required to read a book in order to preach yourself.

Yes, you are right. It used to be 70%, but that was a year ago.
Eraine

MessagePosté le: Sam Jan 05, 2008 4:17 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

As soon as my current credit runs out, I plan to start preaching. I get some of it, but I'd like not to be surprised with the mechanics. So, what exactly happens when I click the link for preaching? I assume I will need to enter a sermon and pick a location--is that right? Is there a suggested length for the sermon? Any recommendations about location? What happens if someone else (RumD for example) is already preaching in town? How long will I need to wait before I can preach again? Any other tips?

I apologize if these questions are answered elsewhere--I have looked everywhere I could think to look, and these are the questions I have left.

Apocas
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Sam Jan 05, 2008 10:05 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Your assumption is correct. When you elect to preach you are given the option to preach on a certain topic, and also where you want to preach. I am not aware of a recommended length, but have been informed that there is apparently no formatting in your enter text. So try not to make it more then a paragraph of two in length would be easier for the reader. The best location is the market place. The town hall is arguable second best. Only one person can preach in a given location at a time. So if someone else is preaching in the location you want, you will have to preach elsewhere if and until that person changes location. You can change the location where you can preach by the hour. I am not aware that there is a limit to how often you can preach; but our brother Dainsleif may have found a limit. Though we don't seem to know what is that limit.
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum -> The Church in England, Scotland and Ireland - L'Église d'Angleterre, Ecosse et Irlande Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Aller à la page Précédente  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
Page 5 sur 5

Sauter vers: