L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church
Forum RP de l'Eglise Aristotelicienne du jeu en ligne RR
Forum RP for the Aristotelic Church of the RK online game

Lien fonctionnel : Le DogmeLien fonctionnel : Le Droit Canon
 FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   Liste des MembresListe des Membres   Groupes d'utilisateursGroupes d'utilisateurs   S'enregistrerS'enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

Agreements between URACE & counties of England

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum -> The Church in England, Scotland and Ireland - L'Église d'Angleterre, Ecosse et Irlande
Voir le sujet précédent :: Voir le sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
PastorSelah

MessagePosté le: Mar Jan 13, 2009 4:25 pm    Sujet du message: Agreements between URACE & counties of England Répondre en citant

The Duke of Lancaster county recenlty received a proposed agreement from the URACE. It is:

Citation:
PROPOSED AGREEMENT BETWEEN LANCASTER AND THE URACE
I. The church's role in the spiritual life of the county.

Section 1.
By this Concordat is established in the County Palatine of Lancaster recognition official of decree by the Regency that the Holy Universal and Roman Aristotelian Church of England is its one officially recognized Church.

Section 2.
By this Concordat is established in the County Palatine of Lancaster recognition of the unique role of the Holy Universal and Roman Aristotelian Church in the provision of spiritual counsel to the community.

By this Concordat is established in the County Palatine of Lancaster special tolerance for the Spinozist/ Nahmanidian faith and Averroesian/ Tabarist faith in any such fashion as may be permitted in decrees by His Royal Majesty the King and/ or by the Regency.

By this Concordat is established in the County Palatine of Lancaster the free practice by members of the Holy Universal Roman and Aristotelian Church of faith, and obligations of faith, without obstacle and impositions contrary to precepts of its faith.

II. The Church's role in the temporal organization of the county.

Section 3.
By this Concordat is established in the County Palatine of Lancaster that a place in the town administration can be reserved at option of the Mayor for the parish priest of the Holy Universal and Roman Aristotelian Church, and a place to the Mayors Chambers at option of the Duke for the Diocesan Bishop of Holy Universal and Roman Aristotelian Church. They will be able, if placed, to participate actively to the proceedings to defend the church's interests. However were said priests or bishop to break section 5 or 6 such may by decision of the Mayor be destituted from rights in the town administration, and would after simple majority vote as defined by law within County Council be destituted of rights in any town administration and/or the Mayors Chambers.

Section 4.
By this Concordat it is established in the County Palatine of Lancaster that the Holy Universal and Roman Aristotelian Church shall be permitted in the Embassy of the County Palatine of Lancaster the choice of its emissary to communicate, and share communication with, the County Council and its Duke. However, should he break section 5 or 6 he would after simple majority vote as defined by law within County Council be destituted of rights in Embassy.

Section 5.
By this Concordat it is established in the County Palatine of Lancaster that Holy Universal and Roman Aristotelian Church representatives in town administrations may be entrusted with duties by Mayors if these duties do not conflict with the ecclesiastic values.

Section 6.
By this Concordat it is established in the County Palatine of Lancaster that, before taking positions, the priests and bishops of the Holy Universal and Roman Aristotelian Church will pledge a vow as such:
« I swear and promise to God, on the Book of Virtues, to not have any intelligence, to not have any relationship inside or outside the county which would be contrary to the public order. If in my parish or my diocese or elsewhere, I hear about any conspiracy against the county, then I would inform the council.»

Section 7.
By this Concordat it is established in the County Palatine of Lancaster that, by this oath, the ecclesiastics of the Holy Universal and Roman Aristotelian Church who participate in civic office pledge not to reveal any information that could imply civil security breach, and pledge to keep the Count informed of conspiracies heard against the county. Any break to this rule could be brought to a High court of justice for High treason. However if the information known by the ecclesiastics could endanger the Vatican, the church interests, are contrary to the church values, or are obtained under the secrecy of confession, then civic authorities in County Worcester could not accuse the said ecclesiastics. In case of serious conflict between civic authorities and the Vatican, the County Council can vote the temporary exclusion of the bishop from the council.

III. The church's role in the temporal life

Section 8.
By this Concordat it is established in the County Palatine of Lancaster that Aristotelian weddings are the only legal marriage that the Holy Universal Roman and Aristotelian Church shall have obligation to recognize. A deed may be kept in the county's registers. It is the Church's representatives' responsibility to provide a copy of the Aristotelian marriage deed.

Section 9.
By this Concordat it is established in the County Palatine of Lancaster that the Holy Universal and Roman Aristotelian Church has a mission to help the most deprived. As such, the church's representatives shall actively participate to help the people and as much as possible coordinate their efforts with the temporal authorities.

Section 10.
By this Concordat is established in the County Palatine of Lancaster that the Holy Universal and Roman Aristotelian Church has a mission to participate as actively as possible to the people’s education. It can be done in the university or by craftsmen or nobles of higher rank. However the other ecclesiastics can teach outside the university in their town.

Section 11.
By this Concordat is established in the County Palatine of Lancaster that the Holy Universal and Roman Aristotelian Church has a mission to bury the dead and to give them the last sacraments, so long as such rites do not violate any current Church Canons or Dogma. (such as issuing said rites to open heretics or those in Anathema.)

Section 12.
By this Concordat is established in the County Palatine of Lancaster that members of the Holy Universal and Roman Aristotelian Church clergy are allowed to join and promote political parties and to stand for office. However, they are always to keep the matters of the church as the top priority, they should conduct themselves in a manner suitable for men of Jah in all debates and in office.

By this Concordat is established in the County Palatine of Lancaster that the use of preaching and church boards by Holy Universal and Roman Aristotelian Church clergy should not be used for political reasons without authorization of the bishop of the diocese in which the activity takes place and the bishop or religious superior of the clergy performing the activity (usually it will be allowed against groups that are officially declared by the Episcopal Assembly as heretical).

By this Concordat is established in the County Palatine of Lancaster that if a member of the Holy Universal and Roman Aristotelian Church clergy is found to be in fault of the above then his bishop or religious superior should be notified. The matter may also be brought to the attention of other members of the Episcopal Assembly.

IV. The English's church functioning

Section 13.
Holy Universal and Roman Aristotelian Church is represented by the Holy Pope. The Roman Curia is the parliament of the Church. The English Speaking Pontifical Assembly oversees canon law in England and with the help of the Episcopal Assembly, oversees the operation of the church.

Section 14.
The Holy Universal and Roman Aristotelian Church archdiocese is run by the metropolitan bishop, nominated by the pope in this position. He nominates his priests and his diocese's council.

All dioceses are run by the bishops, nominated by the Episcopal Assembly. He nominates his priests and his diocese's council.

Section 15.
By this Concordat it is established in the County Palatine of Lancaster that the respect of the ecclesiastic hierarchy shall be respected for all relations between the Church and the temporal authorities.

V. The sharing of joint judicial information

Section 16.
By this Concordat it is established in the County Palatine of Lancaster that if either duly elected officials of the county or URAC clergy are provided information that may aid in the trials or investigations of the other body that both parties will share such information. The sharing of this information will be in accordance with sections 5 & 6 as outlined above, and in no way shall be forced upon the other party, nor shall it infringe upon the safety of the URAC or the County.

Signed this date of _______________
His Grace_______________ His Holy Eminence: Bishop AugustusTuvoria
The Duke of ________________ Apostolic Secretary to England,Scotland,Ireland

Rummor has it this agreement, or one like it, has been sent to every county in England.

May I ask, what has motivated the URACE in sending this out?
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé
tuvoria

MessagePosté le: Mer Jan 14, 2009 3:48 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

This is not a rumor. As the Apostolic Secretary for England, Scotland, and Ireland I sent them out to all the counties as an attempt to formalize relations between the Church, Rome, and the various counties. With the excpetion of things in Scotland and Ireland, most if not all of what is in these proposals are things that are already in place and happening. These where sent out as a basis to begin discussions so that we can have formal relations and work to protect the intrests of the counties and the church. We have seen to many individuals who are opposed to the church rise to postitions of leadership and work to remove we clergy from any position of influence with in the towns and the counties. I hope this helps.

Bishop Tuvoria
Apostolic Secretary to England, Scotland, & Ireland.

MessagePosté le: Ven Jan 16, 2009 12:29 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Thank you for your response here, and in the RK forums. That certainly helps clear the air.
latan
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Ven Jan 16, 2009 12:34 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Good to see you in Rome bother Pastorselah. We're sad not to see you more often within our halls here in the city of the Holy Father.
Oariana

MessagePosté le: Ven Jan 16, 2009 12:30 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Hello Bishop Turvoria,

I am currently on Wiltshire County Council and this is being met with some resistence. There is only 2 days left of this term, then a new council will come in to discuss this. However to be landed out of the blue with it..has not set it up as best as it could have been.

There was just a bald proposal, no background and no couching it in such terms as it could be easily accepted by the Council. As they too feel like you that most things in the document are already done, why the need for a formal document.

And a document is not enough...The URAC is far removed from the forums of the County I am afraid. Our Bishop previous and now, do not come to our forums...our Priests if we are favoured with one..only remains in his town. The Deacons are not encouraged to act as if that were their first job..or make sure that people know. And there is certainly no help or guidance for them. Noir making them proud to be part of a group.

What I am saying is that although people know that you exist...everyone seems to have forgotten or moved away from the Church...seeing it only as a marriage service etc. Or are opting out for other religions that offer personal contact. And yes it could be much more than that...the world was based on religion at these times...but the religion was on every corner, in every particle of existence. But it crept in...here in these halls you are important...but you are losing your importance outside of these walls.

I would grant you this proposal if I could. But like I said all religions started as a weed that continued to grow...for the most part, the seperation has called for you to at the very least start at the grass roots and build up again. For Wiltshire anhyway. Not to offer a proposal as if you had been there all along and that people have familiarity with you. There is no trust between the Church and the people anymore...there is no contact and knowledge...etc.

I am only one voice on Council..but as I am a Deaconess, and everyone knows that I rate that highly...I will do my best with this. But I don't know if I can get it through.

I believe in the Church...I do as much as I can for County and its people and I mostly do it in the name of Jah. So much so that I get ribbed about it constantly. Wink But because I am only a Deaconess and can not go level 3 and be a Priest...it won't matter much to the feeling of the presence of the church in the very pores of our society.

One question in my bid to get this signed...have other Counties adopted this yet? If so....as is? Or did they make changes?

MessagePosté le: Ven Jan 16, 2009 12:54 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Hello Orianna

Let me answer some of your questions and make comments on some of the things you have said Bishop Turboria can then add his comments afterwards Smile :
Citation:

One question in my bid to get this signed...have other Counties adopted this yet? If so....as is? Or did they make changes?

Yes other counties have adopted this, and you can change it as much as needed, it wasn't meant to be set in stone but discussed and changed to suit both parties.
Citation:

But because I am only a Deaconess

Nobody is "only" a Deacon, of the people I know in the Church the most active ones seem to be Deacons because lvl 3s are hard to come by, and only get the Priest position because there is no one else to take it. I know I personally rely quite heavily on the Deacons in my diocese to keep the faith and keep me informed because of the new forums.

Thats not discounting my Priests who are good as well, but there just arn't enough of them, and a Deacon can do the same job excepting mass.

Citation:
There is no trust between the Church and the people anymore...there is no contact and knowledge

We are trying to change that, we want the Church to have a bigger more trusted role, but like most organisations we have to do it slowly and bit by bit, and unfortunately where their are less Church way people the changes will be felt less.
Citation:

There was just a bald proposal, no background and no couching it in such terms as it could be easily accepted by the Council.

I agree that this went out too hastily however it wasn't meant to be signed on the first draft, as I said earlier it's meant to be discussed and changed to suit each county individually.

Also as a last point, it makes me quite sad that you think the Church in Wiltshire is split apart and not working as a unit, all I can say that if you ever feel you need some encouragement or help post in these halls and someone will answer, we are doing our best their just arn't enough lvl 3s to go around. Oh and convert really enthusiastic new players, they make the best Deacons Wink

Click here to see God!
tuvoria

MessagePosté le: Ven Jan 16, 2009 1:44 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

I have to agree with what Sepia has stated in response to the questions. I can personally tell you that in some towns the only reason the Church has stayed active is due to the work of Deacons.

In Stafford County we are working on, I believe, the 3rd draft now of the proposal. This has been working well and the finished document will benifit us all in the end. It is indeed a shame that in so many places the clergy are not talking and supporting the efforts of the church.

While the original format may have gone out to soon in some eyes, I feel that the timing was fine. I also feel that even if this does not suceed in all counties, it is at least getting people talking and asking questions in regards to the Church and that my friends provides us with the "grass roots" opportunity to build up our church.

MessagePosté le: Sam Jan 17, 2009 11:35 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

I want to say thank you for your replies, this gives me a better idea on what is going on. And what I can do to help.

What I will do is take these replies back to Wiltshire. I will also reconfirm my commitment to convert some people...*winks*.

Turvoria a écrit:
While the original format may have gone out to soon in some eyes, I feel that the timing was fine. I also feel that even if this does not suceed in all counties, it is at least getting people talking and asking questions in regards to the Church and that my friends provides us with the "grass roots" opportunity to build up our church.

You are quite correct, sometimes getting things out early will instigate talk and movement...and yes it is always much better than talking it into apathy Wink

I do think though for Wiltshire I would ask: If Wiltshire passes this, who of your flock in Wiltshire will take up these positions and work with the people under this proposal? Is that a fair question to ask?

MessagePosté le: Sam Jan 17, 2009 3:31 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Zwyeic(?) is the Ambassador in Wilthsire, I believe and she may end up in some regards in one of these positions. However, if and when this Concordat passes, I plan to consult with the Bishop(s), clergy, and members of the Apostolic Secretaries office in Witlshire so that we place an active member(s) who can fully represent the church and help spread the faith.

In fact, this is something I would like to do in each area that we are able to establish a Concordat.

MessagePosté le: Dim Jan 18, 2009 2:52 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

latan a écrit:
Good to see you in Rome bother Pastorselah. We're sad not to see you more often within our halls here in the city of the Holy Father.

I humply plead your forgiveness, father. Certain RL situations have kept me from being more active on the forums. Usually I read, but say nothing.

Father Tuvoria, I also serve on the Lancasterian council. You mentioned that some counties have adopted this concord. Could you elaborate on which ones?
Blazingfast

MessagePosté le: Sam Jan 24, 2009 2:10 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

I have seen that such agreement has not been posted in Cornwall. So is H.E. planning on writing working on the agreement with us?

We will be voting on a new Council in a few days, thus, it will be a good idea to work on it.

Please don't just impose but propose, if you know what I mean.

I would be happy to help the Apostolic staff in spreading the faith.

Algernon

MessagePosté le: Lun Jan 26, 2009 2:57 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Heard one young man in Erin discussions of a pending Concordat among staff in his parish Church. He knew the diocesan Bishop as one who did in the Kingdom of England once serve on his late father's Privy Council.

'Your Eminence, Fr. Invisible,' he wrote.

'Words have I heard of a Concordat proposed, and so then I follow my letter to thee requesting baptismal rites with now this one. Please know my late father, who once as His Grace the Duke of Worcester once served, did sign a Concordat in a ceremony with the late Prince Lorudce Cardinal Lancaster. Perhaps the diocesan church, or some Aristotelian entities elsewhere, may have it in their files. I fear this among documents lost me, for while I did recover what documents I could of my fallen father, the text to this one is to me not known. I do know, however, that such a ceremony was held - and that a Concordat, however modified, may stand still as Law within the Kingdom of England's County Worcester. This, I bring, my Lord, to thine own attention as I know ye knew my father. How happy the coincidence of learning how ye now live in the land wherein I, too, dwell.'

'Most Very Sincerely Yours,

Algernon Eoghann O'Ruairc'

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum -> The Church in England, Scotland and Ireland - L'Église d'Angleterre, Ecosse et Irlande Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers: