L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church
Forum RP de l'Eglise Aristotelicienne du jeu en ligne RR
Forum RP for the Aristotelic Church of the RK online game

Lien fonctionnel : Le DogmeLien fonctionnel : Le Droit Canon
 FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   Liste des MembresListe des Membres   Groupes d'utilisateursGroupes d'utilisateurs   S'enregistrerS'enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

Preaching
Aller à la page Précédente  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Suivante

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum -> The Church in England, Scotland and Ireland - L'Église d'Angleterre, Ecosse et Irlande
Voir le sujet précédent :: Voir le sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
geomam81

MessagePosté le: Ven Mar 13, 2009 3:39 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

I can go to Franch, but this trip will be more then 40 days... and i have to pass through countries with thieves and wars.

Can you give me the requirements for the skills? I have found 2-3 guides but are mistaken, as while i have few requirement i have 60% in ontology and theology.

MessagePosté le: Ven Mar 13, 2009 8:32 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

A question that has to do with preaching. What happens if someones faith drops under 0 or reach -50%. Are there any side effects?
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé MSN Messenger
Dainsleif

MessagePosté le: Sam Mar 14, 2009 2:10 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

At -50 one is supposed to be godless. That state is also supposedly unrepairable, meaning once you are it, you can never become a believer again. But then again it was never coded.

As Latan recently demonstrated with his "lacking of faith" status (-49 to 0), one can recover from it.

There was some indication however that primary Ideas of a province/diocese have effect on current Bishops managing these units. So if Bishops ideas are not in accordance with the province, they will have some chance automatically resigning from office. The same should have applied to Priest but on parish level.
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé
Dainsleif

MessagePosté le: Sam Mar 14, 2009 2:17 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

geomam81 a écrit:
I can go to Franch, but this trip will be more then 40 days... and i have to pass through countries with thieves and wars.

Can you give me the requirements for the skills? I have found 2-3 guides but are mistaken, as while i have few requirement i have 60% in ontology and theology.

Citation:
1)Skills that have no requirements:

*Aristotle's Moral Principles
*Logic
*The Sense of Being
*The Beginning of the World
*The Roman Church: organization and history

2)Skills that have requirements:

a)Moral skills

*The Good :
a)Book I - "The Study of the Good"+ Greek >51% to exceed 20%.
b) it is necessary to have "The Roman Church: organization and history" at 100% to exceed the 50% gap.
c)it is necessary to have "Aristotle's Moral Principles" at 100% to exceed the 75% gap.

*Virtue:
a)Book II - "The Virtue" + Book IV - "The Other Virtues" + Greek >51% to exceed 20%.
b) it is necessary to have "The Roman Church: organization and history" at 100% to exceed the 50% gap.
c)it is necessary to have "Aristotle's Moral Principles" at 100% to exceed the 75% gap.

*Temperance:
a)Book III - "Courage and Temperance" + Greek >51% to exceed the 20%.

*Justice:
a)Book V -"Justice" + Greek >51% to exceed the 20%

*Friendship:
a)Book VIII -"Friendship" + Greek >51% to exceed the 20%

*Pleasure and Delight:
a)Doesn't have necessary books to read - needs a teacher
c) it is necessary to have "Aristotle's Moral Principles" at 100% to exceed the 75% gap.

*A seventh thing:
a)Doesn't have necessary books to read - needs a teacher
c) it is necessary to have "Aristotle's Moral Principles" at 100% to exceed the 75% gap.

b) Theology skills

*Theology: Science of the First Matters
1. Study alone or enroll in classes until you achieve 20%
2. Master "Aristotle's Moral Principles" at 100%
3. Master "Logic" and "The Beginning of the World" at 100%
4. Study alone or enroll in classes until you achieve 70%
5. Read "Metaphysics A" and then enroll in classes or study alone until you achieve 100%

NOTE: The various thresholds for this skill require confirmation. It may be possible to advance beyond with the listed thresholds while meeting only some of the requirements.

*Ontology: Science of Being

1. Master "Aristotle's Moral Principles" and "Logic" at 100%
2. Study alone or enroll in classes until you achieve 20%
3. Master "The Sense of Being" at 100%
4. Study alone or enroll in classes until you achieve 70%
5. Read "Metaphysics Γ (Gamma)" and then enroll in classes or study alone until you achieve 100%
geomam81

MessagePosté le: Sam Mar 14, 2009 3:35 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

About theology skills i have to say that, i have them both at 60% but i dont have "The Sense of Being" 100% and the "The Beginning of the World" (i dont even have 0%)

MessagePosté le: Dim Mar 15, 2009 11:55 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

If you are financially well established, you could try searching these skills?
geomam81

MessagePosté le: Dim Mar 15, 2009 11:59 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Dainsleif a écrit:
If you are financially well established, you could try searching these skills?

I sold both my fields, and from August till January i was daily looking for new ideas. Nothing... Crying or Very sad

Ps. Soon i will have 100% of sense
ps. Maybe i will travel to France or in German. Dont know yet, thinking of the huge trip (more then 23 days)

MessagePosté le: Dim Mar 15, 2009 12:11 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Did you "Work on your skill fields" - Theology/Morale or "Looked for new Ideas?"

If the latter... then its not as good. Working in skill fields is more probable and therefore takes less time. It is also more specific and can give you a skill useful for Church ways. The latter can give you a skill from all over.
geomam81

MessagePosté le: Dim Mar 15, 2009 12:20 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Ofcourse i was looking only for Church Way skills. Probably i was unlucky.

Ps. now im thinking it .... i was looking for Theology skills and not in Moral area... In Theology found Theology and Ontology Embarassed

MessagePosté le: Ven Mai 22, 2009 8:16 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Some news and background information about preaching and ontotheology subjects.

1/ Preaching is now available in V3, thanks to a massive petition on the french forum, which finally led the admins to implement it.

2/ I can teach ontology and theology in Irish universities, but there are prerequisites which are difficult to get.

For ontology:
100% in Aristotle's morale
100% in Roman church
100% in logic
100% in Sense of being
having read metaphysics gamma (dunno if it is located in an Irish university...)

For theology:
100% in Aristotle's morale
100% in Roman church
100% in logic
100% in beginning of the world
having read metaphysics A (dunno if it is located in an Irish university either...)

Hope this helps
Former Bishop of Waterford
Former Archbishop of Dublin

Dainsleif

MessagePosté le: Lun Mai 25, 2009 6:06 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

At least it helps our Irish brothers to have these skills even if they cant maximize them. I know from personal experience that simply searching for new skills is a headache.
Rook

MessagePosté le: Mar Mai 26, 2009 6:41 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

I am preaching today and the people of Holywell have confirmed that they are receiving the message.

Laudate Dominum, Omnes Gentes! Halelujiah!

Praise JAH, people! We can preach again! Very Happy

Bishop of the Diocese of Llanelwy - St. Asaph
Knight Luminary of The Order of Her Sacred Rose
Arazyal

MessagePosté le: Mer Mai 27, 2009 7:24 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

That is wonderful news Rook. Very Happy

One problem that I had with preaching in the old version was that the options were in French and few people knew what to click on when they saw the message. Do you know if this is still true or has it been changed to english?
Rook

MessagePosté le: Mer Mai 27, 2009 8:13 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

I am told that it is still in French. Rolling Eyes

Bishop of the Diocese of Llanelwy - St. Asaph
Knight Luminary of The Order of Her Sacred Rose
Prospero

MessagePosté le: Mer Mai 27, 2009 9:08 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

If you need help with the options, I'm ok to translate them into French.
Former Bishop of Waterford
Former Archbishop of Dublin

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum -> The Church in England, Scotland and Ireland - L'Église d'Angleterre, Ecosse et Irlande Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Aller à la page Précédente  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Suivante
Page 2 sur 5

Sauter vers: