L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church
Forum RP de l'Eglise Aristotelicienne du jeu en ligne RR
Forum RP for the Aristotelic Church of the RK online game

Lien fonctionnel : Le DogmeLien fonctionnel : Le Droit Canon
 FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   Liste des MembresListe des Membres   Groupes d'utilisateursGroupes d'utilisateurs   S'enregistrerS'enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

OOC: Church IG
Aller à la page Précédente  1, 2

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum -> The Church in England, Scotland and Ireland - L'Église d'Angleterre, Ecosse et Irlande
Voir le sujet précédent :: Voir le sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
geomam81

MessagePosté le: Mer Fév 25, 2009 11:49 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Diocese council? IG ? if you dont mind can you make some screenshots of that? and how it works? We are complete in medieval...

MessagePosté le: Mer Fév 25, 2009 12:12 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

In Cathedral, this one:

And the council members - Canons - dont much work at all since they don't have an office. They just get PVD for having their names listed there.
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé
geomam81

MessagePosté le: Mer Fév 25, 2009 1:01 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

can you make screenshot after entering your office?

MessagePosté le: Mer Fév 25, 2009 8:54 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Lower 2 options dont do anything at the moment. Appointing Bishops even when 2 Bishops are in one city, produces nothing since there is no box to fill in with a new Bishops name (as is the case of Priests). Communicate does nothing also.
Bennett

MessagePosté le: Sam Fév 28, 2009 6:55 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Apocas a écrit:
I do recall when I become a level 3 church way (many years ago now), it did inform me I had become a priest of the "Roman Catholic Church" IG, but I have to assume that reference was changed ages ago. Maybe it does still say "Roman" IG, but that should be easy enough to remove. Whoever is in charge of the Greek translation can probably remove the word "Roman" from the Greek interface now (if he has not done so already).

Sorry to intrude.
Since I recently leveled, in Scotland, I thought I would let you know what the options are currently.

The Church Way now has three options on the list:
1) Roman Aristotelian Church
2) Averroism (Sorry not sure about the spelling here)
3) Spinozist

Only the Roman Aristotelian Church has a working button to select. The other two have grayed out buttons. I would guess that they will be eventually activated. Rolling Eyes

Science Way also had 2 options:
1) Medical
2) Practical or Engineering (I think it was.)

Only Medical was selectable.
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Mar Mar 03, 2009 1:26 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

That is much the same as I recall.

The only difference I remember was one of the sciences being related to weather forecasting.
leanasidhe

MessagePosté le: Jeu Mar 19, 2009 11:31 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Dainsleif a écrit:
And the council members - Canons - dont much work at all since they don't have an office. They just get PVD for having their names listed there.

Hmm...I'm not so sure about that. Wink
Dainsleif

MessagePosté le: Mar Mar 24, 2009 3:53 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

With a noteworthy exception of my Archdeaconess of course, whoever she might be Smile
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum -> The Church in England, Scotland and Ireland - L'Église d'Angleterre, Ecosse et Irlande Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Aller à la page Précédente  1, 2
Page 2 sur 2

Sauter vers: