L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church
Forum RP de l'Eglise Aristotelicienne du jeu en ligne RR
Forum RP for the Aristotelic Church of the RK online game

Lien fonctionnel : Le DogmeLien fonctionnel : Le Droit Canon
 FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   Liste des MembresListe des Membres   Groupes d'utilisateursGroupes d'utilisateurs   S'enregistrerS'enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

[RP] Integration of the Serbian and Finnish communities
Aller à la page 1, 2, 3  Suivante

Poster un nouveau sujet   Ce sujet est verrouillé; vous ne pouvez pas éditer les messages ou faire de réponses.    L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum -> Basilique Saint Titus - St.Titus Basilica - Sankt-Titus-Basilika - La Basilica di San Tito
Voir le sujet précédent :: Voir le sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
Rehael

MessagePosté le: Sam Mai 30, 2009 8:52 pm    Sujet du message: [RP] Integration of the Serbian and Finnish communities Répondre en citant

At the beginning of the afternoon, Cardinal Rehael was in an excellent mood. The sun was shining, which was probably a sign that this day was blessed by God, and on top of that, he was waiting for the arrival of the first Serbians to be baptized as faithfuls and ordained. He would also ordain deacons and priests from the Finnish part of the Union of Kalmar.

It was undeniable that this was a great day for the Church, a great day for the communities that would join, and a great day for the Aristotelian community as a whole.

The bells began to ring in the city of Rome, calling the faithfuls to come to the St Titus Basilica. Cardinal Rehael had his liturgical garments, and he came to open the doors of the Basilica. Her Eminence Ingeburge had proposed to officiate with him and would probably arrive soon.

Finally, he left the altar to go to Aristotle's square to welcome the faithfuls and the future Serbian and Finnish clergy.

Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé MSN Messenger
Sophie_Ancee

MessagePosté le: Sam Mai 30, 2009 9:23 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Sister Sophie was there too, wearing her cistercian traditional cassock and scapular. As secretary for the Office of Renaissance Churches, she had been guiding her Serbian and Finnish brothers in faith to official recognition by the Universal Roman Aristotelian Church and, today, she was happy to see them officially welcomed.

Waiting near His Eminence Rehael, she had also left the Basilica to wait for the faithfuls in Aristotle's Square.

MessagePosté le: Sam Mai 30, 2009 11:15 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Tonchi, deacon from small serbian town Jagodna, was excited when he reached Rome.
Few years ago traveler from Italy described great Cathedrals in Rome and Tonchi was charmed, he couldn't believe that one day he will see Saint Titus Basilica and Aristotle's Square. But there he was, in the middle of Aristotle's Square, waiting for some familiar faces and start of the ceremony of integration. Than he saw secretary for the Office of Renaissance Churches Sophie_Ancee and His Eminence Cardinal Rehael and decided to introduce himself.
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé
siidiuss

MessagePosté le: Dim Mai 31, 2009 1:39 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Siiduss the priest of Rauma reached to city of Rome to get ordained after long trip. He couldn't beleave his eyes how much different it was compared to his hometown and how majestic it was. It took a whole day to find the right place but finally he reached to right place. Siidiuss felt honored to meet secretary for the Office of Renaissance Churches, Sophie_Ancee and His Eminence Cardinal, Rehael. Also he meet new person Tonchi and was really excited.

Dernière édition par siidiuss le Dim Mai 31, 2009 8:55 pm; édité 1 fois
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé Envoyer un e-mail MSN Messenger
Vojvoda

MessagePosté le: Dim Mai 31, 2009 2:17 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Vojvoda, monk of Smederevo one day come to Rome. He come for ceremony of integration all Serbian clergy and preparing to leading Holy Secret of Aristotel. He enter in Basilique Saint Titus and he was wonderstruck his beautiful. Already here was Tonchi, deacon of Jagodna, and Siidius, priest of Rauma. Naturally there was His Holy Cardinal Rehael and Sophie_Ancee.
Stjuli - Padre Stavrius

MessagePosté le: Dim Mai 31, 2009 2:38 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Padre Stavrius arrived thinking it will be a reasonable idea to be baptised again after the union of his congregation with Rome. The former priest of Chieti and present padre in Jagodna was convinced his participation in the ritual will be a symbolic new beginning.
He remembered the glamour of Rome as he has seen it several years ago, the small but tidy churches in Valencia and Coimbra and his first teachers in Latin, Greek and the holy moral virtues and realising the time of reunion with Rome has arrived.
anguillerusee
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Dim Mai 31, 2009 2:50 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

nothing filled his heart with more pleasure than welcoming new believers in the aristotelician family. He always liked to give baptism, but this time, they were almost giving baptism to new communities. May Jah be praised in all languages !
Dame Zoélie

Localisation: près de LUI, ah oui, ah oui - encore plus Près, merci !

MessagePosté le: Dim Mai 31, 2009 3:23 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

With a very little voice, understanding but not speaking good enough this "vocable", Monseigneur Zoélie, charming smile on her lips, just tried :

Alleluia ! Welcome ! Quo Vadis ?
Villef

MessagePosté le: Dim Mai 31, 2009 7:33 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Deacon Villef, soon to be ordained, appeared in sight. "Sorry I'm little bit late", he said. He was at Aristotle's square. There were many other persons waiting to be baptised or ordained too, but the most discernible man was Cardinal Rehael. Villef walked to him, and saluted. "I wonder if Cardinal Dunpeal is attending this ceremony too. He was the one to baptise me long time ago." Then he took couple of steps backwards, turned, and paced to meet the others. Along them was also Sophie_ancee, Villef's old friend (Sophie_ancee isn't old, but the friendship is quite). What a great day this will be!

MessagePosté le: Dim Mai 31, 2009 10:43 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Cardinal Rehael saluted His Eminence Anguillerusee, and Sister Sophie Ancee and Sister Zoelie, then welcomed newcomers Serbian and Finnish Brothers.

He says to Villef : "I don't know if His Eminence Dunpeal coming, I believe he's absent at this time"

Finally, He entered into the Basilica with a big smile and joined the altar. Now, he speaks to the crowd :

Dear Brothers and Sisters, I am immeasurably happy today. This is a great day : the Holy Church will baptize the first Serbian Faithfuls who will enter in the Aristotelian Friendship, and ordain as deacons and priests from the finish zone.

First, I propose to recite the creed, which is the symbol of our faith :

I believe in God, the all powerful Father,
Creator of the Sky and the Earth,
Hell and Paradise,
Judge of our heart until the hour of death.

And in Aristotle, the prophet,
The son of Nicomaque and Phaetis,
Sent to teach wisdom
And the divine laws of the Universe to straying men.

I also believe in Christos,
Son of Mary and Joseph.
Who dedicated His life to show us the way to Paradise.
Thus after He suffered under Ponce,
He died as a martyr to save us.
He joined the Sun where Aristotle waited on the right-hand side of the Father.

I believe in Divine Action;
In the Holy Roman Aristotelian Church;
In the communion of Saints;
In the remission of sins;
In Eternal Life.
Amen.
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé MSN Messenger
Koicheen

MessagePosté le: Lun Juin 01, 2009 5:50 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Preparing for the great day of integration was not easy for Koicheen, he has been studying in Abbey of Noirlac for already some time. The studies were certainly exhausting and now the travel, added to his obstacles. Non the less, as a young man Koicheen could sustain all that pressure, and he was riding his horse a bit undercover. Due to the wars around Italy.. he had to be careful. His clothes was still the one from Noirlac, proper monk clothes all in brown but his white rope belt. Koicheen saw Rome before, but on this day it looked totally different. There was a spirit all around the place.. Arriving at the Basilique he introduced himself to others before the ceremony started..

Your Eminence, Brothers, Sisters,

I am glad to see all of You here today. I am Koicheen Vojinovic, priest of Smederevo, Kingdom of Serbia.

Following his noble ancestry, he slightly bow to Sister Sophie, who is his mentor in Abbey Noirlac..

Sister Sophie, the day we waited and talked about has arrived. Or should I already get used to calling you godmother Sophie? Smile

Koicheen further sat in one of the free places, and crossed his hands. Listening to the words of His Eminence, who had a smile on his face, Koicheen felt real honor to be present at St. Titus Basilica at this great day.. Then His Eminence started with with the Credo, and Koicheen followed.. with a deep breath..

Hell and Paradise,

Sent to teach wisdom

Son of Mary and Joseph.

In Eternal Life.
Amen.

The Amen, echoed all around Basilica.. what a day..
siidiuss

MessagePosté le: Lun Juin 01, 2009 7:50 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Hell and Paradise,

Sent to teach wisdom

Son of Mary and Joseph.

In Eternal Life.
Amen.
Sophie_Ancee

MessagePosté le: Lun Juin 01, 2009 2:04 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Sophie had welcomed all participants, among whom was Mgr. Zoelie - she had met her pretty often recently.

Surrounded by her Serbian and Finnish brothers, Sophie was very happy to see them here and she was all the more happy to recite the Credo with them.

Seeing that His Eminence Anguille had joined them was another very important fact for her: Cardinals were involving themselves in this welcome and that was good for the whole Church.

MessagePosté le: Lun Juin 01, 2009 3:13 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Hell and Paradise,

Sent to teach wisdom

Son of Mary and Joseph.

In Eternal Life.
Amen.

MessagePosté le: Lun Juin 01, 2009 7:22 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

When His Holy Cardinal Rehael say to we recite credo I start:

Hell and Paradise,

Sent to teach wisdom

Son of Mary and Joseph.

In Eternal Life.
Amen.
Poster un nouveau sujet   Ce sujet est verrouillé; vous ne pouvez pas éditer les messages ou faire de réponses.    L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum -> Basilique Saint Titus - St.Titus Basilica - Sankt-Titus-Basilika - La Basilica di San Tito Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Aller à la page 1, 2, 3  Suivante
Page 1 sur 3

Sauter vers: