L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church
Forum RP de l'Eglise Aristotelicienne du jeu en ligne RR
Forum RP for the Aristotelic Church of the RK online game

Lien fonctionnel : Le DogmeLien fonctionnel : Le Droit Canon
 FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   Liste des MembresListe des Membres   Groupes d'utilisateursGroupes d'utilisateurs   S'enregistrerS'enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

[RP] Integration of the Serbian and Finnish communities
Aller à la page Précédente  1, 2, 3  Suivante

Poster un nouveau sujet   Ce sujet est verrouillé; vous ne pouvez pas éditer les messages ou faire de réponses.    L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum -> Basilique Saint Titus - St.Titus Basilica - Sankt-Titus-Basilika - La Basilica di San Tito
Voir le sujet précédent :: Voir le sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
Tonchi

MessagePosté le: Lun Juin 01, 2009 7:27 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Tonchi followed Cardinal and they all entered the Basilica. Ceremony finally started. When the speach was over Tonchi and others started to recite.

I believe in God, the all powerful Father,
Creator of the Sky and the Earth,
Hell and Paradise,
Judge of our heart until the hour of death.

And in Aristotle, the prophet,
The son of Nicomaque and Phaetis,
Sent to teach wisdom
And the divine laws of the Universe to straying men.

I also believe in Christos,
Son of Mary and Joseph.
Who dedicated His life to show us the way to Paradise.
Thus after He suffered under Ponce,
He died as a martyr to save us.
He joined the Sun where Aristotle waited on the right-hand side of the Father.

I believe in Divine Action;
In the Holy Roman Aristotelian Church;
In the communion of Saints;
In the remission of sins;
In Eternal Life.
Amen.
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé
Stjuli - Padre Stavrius

MessagePosté le: Mar Juin 02, 2009 11:39 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

I believe in God, the all powerful Father,
Creator of the Sky and the Earth,
Hell and Paradise,
Judge of our heart until the hour of death.

And in Aristotle, the prophet,
The son of Nicomaque and Phaetis,
Sent to teach wisdom
And the divine laws of the Universe to straying men.

I also believe in Christos,
Son of Mary and Joseph.
Who dedicated His life to show us the way to Paradise.
Thus after He suffered under Ponce,
He died as a martyr to save us.
He joined the Sun where Aristotle waited on the right-hand side of the Father.

I believe in Divine Action;
In the Holy Roman Aristotelian Church;
In the communion of Saints;
In the remission of sins;
In Eternal Life.
Amen.
Rehael

MessagePosté le: Mer Juin 03, 2009 3:21 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Now I would like our Serbian brothers come to me nearby to the baptistery.

He made a sign to come to him.

While the Serbian brothers approached, Cardinal Rehael read an excerpt from Aristote's Ethics of Nicomac

Citation:
Friendship is what is most necessary for living, because without friends, no one would choose to live, had he all the goods in the world. And in poverty, as in any other misfortune, Men believe that friends are the only sanctuary. Friendship is, moreover, a saviour for young people, to protect them from error; for old men, to ensure care and to compensate for their lack of activity due to weakness; finally, for those who are the prime of life, to encourage noble actions, because we are therefore more capable in thinking and acting.
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé MSN Messenger
Koicheen

MessagePosté le: Ven Juin 05, 2009 9:16 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Finally SE Rehael called upon the Serbian Brothers to follow him. Koicheen slowly stood up, looking on his right how his Serbian brothers also stood up.. Tonchi, Vojvoda, Padre Starvius.. and slowly approached towards SE Rehael. Following him step by step.. Koicheen kept quiet, although unsure of what is going on.. Finally they reached the something like a lavabo, in one part of the Basilique, Koicheen listened to the excerpt of Aristote's Ethics of Nicomac, talking about friendship. His emotions accelerated.. but he kept silent and still..
Vojvoda

MessagePosté le: Sam Juin 06, 2009 5:12 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

When His Holy Cardinal Rehael sad to follow Him to baptister, I am start walking behind Koicheen. When we stop I listen some part, for me anonymous text.
Sophie_Ancee

MessagePosté le: Sam Juin 06, 2009 9:35 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

The baptem was going on, slowly but surely.
Sophie had followed her Serbian brothers to the baptistry. She was their godmother and it was her role to be with them for their entry into the Aristotelian familly.

MessagePosté le: Lun Juin 08, 2009 5:11 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Tonchi was looking around interior of Basilica and didn't hear that Cardinal was calling them to come to him. He looked at baptistery and Koicheen and Vojvoda were allready near Cardinal. He felt a shame becouse he made them all to wate. Finaly he approached the baptistery.
Stjuli - Padre Stavrius

MessagePosté le: Mar Juin 09, 2009 12:29 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Amazed by the magnificent interior of the Basilica Stjuli also missed the call, but Tonchi's move reminded him to follow the same path and join the others in the baptisterium.
Rehael

MessagePosté le: Mar Juin 09, 2009 11:51 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Rehael, with a pitcher, shed a little water on the forehead of Serbian brothers then there traced the sign of the cross of his finger anointed holy oil.

Through this sacrament you give up sin, you choose to live by the rules of our holy Church, you choose to abstain from all evil, and you closer to God through the Aristotelian friendship.
My brothers, you accept that?
Tonchi

MessagePosté le: Mer Juin 10, 2009 11:10 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

When they all came to the baptistery near Cardinal Rehael, Cardinal made cross sign with holy oil on their foreheads. Tonchi was nearest so he was first. After that Cardinal told:
Rehael a écrit:
Through this sacrament you give up sin, you choose to live by the rules of our holy Church, you choose to abstain from all evil, and you closer to God through the Aristotelian friendship.

Tonchi listened Cardinal's words without blinking and said: I accept!
Vojvoda

MessagePosté le: Jeu Juin 11, 2009 2:47 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

When His Holy sad:
Rehael a écrit:

I answer: I accept. It will be my honer to serve Church.
Koicheen

MessagePosté le: Jeu Juin 11, 2009 7:30 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Rehael a écrit:

I accept.
Rehael

MessagePosté le: Ven Juin 12, 2009 10:50 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Rehael had a big smile and gave them the embrace

My dear brothers, you are now ours. You are baptized in the Holy Church. Congratulations !

I wish now that our brothers filanda join us for the ordination.

He turned to Villeff et Siidius and made a sign to come with him.
siidiuss

MessagePosté le: Dim Juin 14, 2009 9:31 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Siidiuss stepped closer and joined to the ceremony
Villef

MessagePosté le: Dim Juin 14, 2009 5:24 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Villef followed the sign, and took couple of steps forward to join the ceremony.
Poster un nouveau sujet   Ce sujet est verrouillé; vous ne pouvez pas éditer les messages ou faire de réponses.    L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum -> Basilique Saint Titus - St.Titus Basilica - Sankt-Titus-Basilika - La Basilica di San Tito Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Aller à la page Précédente  1, 2, 3  Suivante
Page 2 sur 3

Sauter vers: