L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church
Forum RP de l'Eglise Aristotelicienne du jeu en ligne RR
Forum RP for the Aristotelic Church of the RK online game

Lien fonctionnel : Le DogmeLien fonctionnel : Le Droit Canon
 FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   Liste des MembresListe des Membres   Groupes d'utilisateursGroupes d'utilisateurs   S'enregistrerS'enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

Register of weddings for England, Scotland, and Ireland
Aller à la page Précédente  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 10, 11, 12  Suivante

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum -> The Church in England, Scotland and Ireland - L'Église d'Angleterre, Ecosse et Irlande
Voir le sujet précédent :: Voir le sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
tuvoria

MessagePosté le: Ven Mai 29, 2009 2:29 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Today, 28 May 1457, in the Parish of Ludlow, in Stafford County, I did wed Supermartin and Hannahm.

The Blessed event was witnessed by Gawain59 and Destinydreamer.

Also in attendance was his Eminince Bishop Syounger.

MessagePosté le: Ven Juin 05, 2009 6:02 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Today, 5th June 1457, Aris and Marae were married in the Glen by me.

Witnesses: Kenrich and Kirsty.g

MessagePosté le: Lun Juin 15, 2009 4:21 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

On June 8, 1457, in the Chapel of St Michael's the Archangel. Baldar de Lusignon & Caitlin de Stryke were joined in matromony by myself, Deaconess Tressa de Balboa Barbarian.

Witnesses: Falcie and Umberlee Norton

MessagePosté le: Lun Juin 15, 2009 9:25 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

On Sunday the 14 of June 1457, I baptised Wilt at the parish church in Glasgow City, Scotland. The witnesses was Brother Dominicus and Maeve.

Mother Charlotte Mackey Montgomery, Priestess and weaver in Glasgow C. Thanks Scarlet for the banner!
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé Yahoo Messenger
Gawain59

MessagePosté le: Dim Juil 12, 2009 8:34 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

On 12th July 1457, Kenrich and Myxti were married in the London Commons Family Events by me.

Witnesses: Arthur_loxley and Rainchaser77

MessagePosté le: Lun Juil 13, 2009 7:24 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

I, Zywiec, Deaconess of Marlborough, did officiate The Marriage Ceremony of Falcie and Umberlee on 29 May 1457.

Witnesses: Baldar and Caitilin

Viscountess of Aylesbury~Deaconess of Marlborough~Devon Vice-Chancellor~Knight of the Crown
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé
zywiec

MessagePosté le: Lun Juil 13, 2009 7:32 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

I, Zywiec, Deaconess of Marlborough, did officiate The Marriage Ceremony of Extli and ChelseaBells on 08 July 1457

Witnesses: GracieBells and Kidak

Also in attendance: The Regent, His Highness Lord Prince JewBeard and the Regent's sister, Nivera

Viscountess of Aylesbury~Deaconess of Marlborough~Devon Vice-Chancellor~Knight of the Crown
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé
tuvoria

MessagePosté le: Ven Juil 17, 2009 3:20 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

today in the Glen I married

Lordnatian and Rosselle

Witnessed by Jannie and Robertbp2

MessagePosté le: Mar Juil 21, 2009 2:36 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Today, 20 July 1457, in The-Church-by-the-Sea, in the Parish of Plymouth, I, Bishop Tuvoria did wed:

Collen and ldymorningstern

Witnesses:

Correus and Umberlee

MessagePosté le: Jeu Juil 30, 2009 9:14 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Today, 30th July 1457, Rhenova and Lady_karla were married in The Glen by me.

Witnesses: Kendor, United_we_stand, Lady_sude, Lady_bunny

MessagePosté le: Lun Aoû 17, 2009 1:14 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

On August 15, 1457; Aldea St. Claire & Nigel McNeil were joined together as husband & wife by deaconess Tressa de Balboa in Sussex Inn.

witnesses included: Falcie & Umberlee Norton, Chimera de Balas, Perrin McLairey

MessagePosté le: Dim Sep 20, 2009 3:15 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

On Sep. 16,1457 I preformed the wedding ceremony of Christopher "Solcan" dePheonix and "Bluberri" Faith Condoin in the Lancaster Inn.

witnesses were TheDukeofHolmby and Carlos.de.bois
Leia

MessagePosté le: Jeu Oct 08, 2009 8:32 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

May the registers show:

On Saturday, 21st of September 1457 in The Glen, Archdeaconess Leia Sutton officiated the celebration of the sacrament of marriage between Master Strepsils Sutton (aka Strepsils06) and Lady Bunny Woodard (aka Lady_bunny).

There are many witness, took me a few minutes to count them: Alamothih, Anonymoose, Blainwolfe, Cornishbluebird, Deekay, Dranoel, Gawain59, Gracelynn, Jorne, Kendor, Kristinprince, Lordwilb, Moonsbeam, Sirkeith
Leia

MessagePosté le: Jeu Oct 08, 2009 8:39 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

May the registers show:

On Saturday,12th of September 1457 in The Glen, Archdeaconess Leia Sutton officiated the celebration of the sacrament of marriage between Master Hobs Ashton (aka Hobgoblin) and Lady Trish Leagh Ashton (aka Trishleagh).

Witness include : Cindio, Curvacous, Harkaa and Tomcanning
Oariana

MessagePosté le: Mar Oct 13, 2009 9:36 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

May the registers show:

On the 20th of September 1457 in The Glen, Deaconess Oariana Seldon officiated the celebration of the sacrament of marriage between Lady 'Tressa' Grace de Balboa & 'Droch' McDermott

witnesses: Lady Cordelia McDermott & Aldea McNeil.
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum -> The Church in England, Scotland and Ireland - L'Église d'Angleterre, Ecosse et Irlande Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Aller à la page Précédente  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 10, 11, 12  Suivante
Page 7 sur 12

Sauter vers: