L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church
Forum RP de l'Eglise Aristotelicienne du jeu en ligne RR
Forum RP for the Aristotelic Church of the RK online game

Lien fonctionnel : Le DogmeLien fonctionnel : Le Droit Canon
 FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   Liste des MembresListe des Membres   Groupes d'utilisateursGroupes d'utilisateurs   S'enregistrerS'enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

[RP] Integration of the Serbian and Finnish communities
Aller à la page Précédente  1, 2, 3

Poster un nouveau sujet   Ce sujet est verrouillé; vous ne pouvez pas éditer les messages ou faire de réponses.    L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum -> Basilique Saint Titus - St.Titus Basilica - Sankt-Titus-Basilika - La Basilica di San Tito
Voir le sujet précédent :: Voir le sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
Stjuli - Padre Stavrius

MessagePosté le: Lun Juin 15, 2009 8:28 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

..... closer to God through the Aristotelian frieeeendshiiiiip....

Echoed the cathedral's dome the whisper for Stavrius' acceptance. Wink
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé
Rehael

MessagePosté le: Jeu Juin 18, 2009 11:29 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Rehael watching his Serbian and Finnish Brothers and trace the sign of the holy cross with holy oil on their foreheads.

By this sign my sons gets in you the gift of God, a gift you should share with all without restraint, that of Aristotelian friendship.

Here the light of God that will guide you on the correct path through the trials of life and you take away from the creature without a name.

This entry in the Aristotelian family is an important day, the vows that will follow will help guide you, as the shepherd, the faithful in the light of the Almighty.

For the wisdom of Aristotle and the love of Christos. Amen.

My sons, my friends, my brothers, we are gathered today to celebrate our God. Our celebration should not be only festive, but it must also be done in humility and reverence.

Yes, my children, Our God is a token of our love for our neighbor.
It is through our faith that we can forget the hurtful words
It is through our faith we convince non-believers to come and pray with our God, our creator.

Amen

He stopped a moment, then continued :

Beloved son, before being ordained a priest, you should declare to the assembly you receive this charge. Would you be devoted to the priesthood of the Church through the imposition of my hands and the gift of wisdom from Aristotle?
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé MSN Messenger
Stjuli - Padre Stavrius

MessagePosté le: Jeu Juin 18, 2009 11:59 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

I receive this charge and I will be devoted to the priesthood of the Church through the imposition of thy hands and the gift of wisdom from Aristotle!
siidiuss

MessagePosté le: Ven Juin 19, 2009 7:42 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

I will be devoted to the priesthood of the Church through the imposition of my hands and the gift of wistom from Aristotle.
Tonchi

MessagePosté le: Ven Juin 19, 2009 3:48 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

I will be devoted to the priesthood of the Church through the imposition of my hands and the gift of wistom from Aristotle.
Vojvoda

MessagePosté le: Ven Juin 19, 2009 4:01 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

I will be devoted to the priesthood of the Church through the imposition of my hands and the gift of wisdom from Aristotle.
Koicheen

MessagePosté le: Sam Juin 20, 2009 7:13 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

I will be devoted to the priesthood of the Church through the imposition of my hands and the gift of wisdom from Aristotle.
Villef

MessagePosté le: Dim Juin 21, 2009 8:17 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

MessagePosté le: Lun Juin 22, 2009 2:12 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Brothers Stavrius, Siidiuss, Tonchi, Vojvoda, Koicheen, and Villef, you're now Aristotelian priests, pass the light and wisdom around you.

Rehael then gave them to the new priests the insignia of their function

Here are your seal

and the medal that symbolizes your function

Rehael gave them a warm hug.

Congratulations my brothers !

With that, he joined the altar which had been prepared a few bottles of wine and bread Mass crisp.

I want to take this opportunity to thank Sister Sophie Ancee for her commitment and congratulate him on her excellent work at the office of the Kingdoms.

Now we will conclude this ceremony by a communion of friendship by celebrating the Eucharist.

Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé MSN Messenger
Dunpeal

MessagePosté le: Mar Juin 23, 2009 1:23 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Cardinal Dunpeal arrives suddenly.

Apologies to all present but I had an urgent need to retreat and confide with Cristos (ooc: lost internet access for a long time!) but now I am here and very happy to see our sisters and brothers come one step closer.

I am very happy for all and wish that our friendship lasts for many moons to come. Please seek me if you wish any help or require any support. My office is always open, my secretary always available, my heart always warm.

And starts to slowly greet each brother and sister present.
Poster un nouveau sujet   Ce sujet est verrouillé; vous ne pouvez pas éditer les messages ou faire de réponses.    L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum -> Basilique Saint Titus - St.Titus Basilica - Sankt-Titus-Basilika - La Basilica di San Tito Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Aller à la page Précédente  1, 2, 3
Page 3 sur 3

Sauter vers: