L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church
Forum RP de l'Eglise Aristotelicienne du jeu en ligne RR
Forum RP for the Aristotelic Church of the RK online game

Lien fonctionnel : Le DogmeLien fonctionnel : Le Droit Canon
 FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   Liste des MembresListe des Membres   Groupes d'utilisateursGroupes d'utilisateurs   S'enregistrerS'enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

Spyridons'Tale
Aller à la page Précédente  1, 2

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum -> Kisha e Arbërisë - L'Église d'Albanie - Church of the Kingdom of Albania
Voir le sujet précédent :: Voir le sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
Dunpeal

MessagePosté le: Mer Nov 11, 2009 8:15 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

The prelate visibly happy continues.

Now you are baptized. Who knows what is waiting for you now. Have you thought what you want to do in the Church our areas that interest you?
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé
Spiro1991

MessagePosté le: Mer Nov 11, 2009 9:27 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Spyridon smiled and says:

I want to become a priest of my town. I want to spend life in service to Jah. I want to spread word of Aristotale in my country.

Spyridon head in the direction of his homeland and says:

And with your help and advice will bring Albania in arms of Jah.

Please sir
Tell me what to do

Ambassador of the Kingdom of Albania
for all italian state
Foreign Affairs Minister "Spiro1991"
Dunpeal

MessagePosté le: Jeu Nov 12, 2009 8:26 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Dunpeal listens carefully to Spiro's words and after a short reflection gives his advice.

My son Spiro, becoming a priest and a guide of Jah is a big mission that one should not embark on lightly. It ought to be a calling and an urge to help the faithful which you seem to have.

Then pulls his note book and searches for the section about parish priests.

To be a priest you are required to be a faithful, since you were baptised you fulfill this. You also need to be a theologian (level 3 Church Way). Are you a theologian yet? In any case I would recommend that you first become a deacon, which is a preparatory stage to be a priest, as it allows you to celebrate some sacraments but does not disable your option to marry (as an ordained priest you cannot marry like all of us). Think on this and I shall give you a mission.

Sips some more tea.
Spiro1991

MessagePosté le: Jeu Nov 12, 2009 5:19 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Yes, I want to become a priest but I am not un theologian. So let started as Deacon.
Please to say what to do.

for all italian state
Dunpeal

MessagePosté le: Jeu Nov 12, 2009 6:11 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Dunpeal thinks of a good mission for Spiro to show his worth.

My son, you are a faithful and that is all that is required to be a deacon. However, you ought to prepare your mind and body and show you are ready to take this mission. To show that you are ready I propose a mission of discovery. That you find information about the parish church in your town.

---
OOC: Put here the print screen of your church/cathedral menu to see the information.
Spiro1991

MessagePosté le: Jeu Nov 12, 2009 9:40 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

I finished my mission of discovery and behold the results

-----------------
We dont have e cathedral
"This parish comes under the administration of the ()"

for all italian state
Dunpeal

MessagePosté le: Ven Nov 13, 2009 12:43 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Dunpeal didn't have a moment to rest when he saw Spiro returning.

My son this is amazing! Never have I seen someone be so quick! I will keep a copy of this for the records in our Holy Church. In the meantime I would advise 15 days between you being baptised and being made deacon. I consider this time necessary to reflect and prepare for your new mission.

Turning to his notes continues.

If you wish, and are interested, maybe you could help in translating some religious texts? Hopefully more albanians will come and soon we will have a good community.
Spiro1991

MessagePosté le: Ven Nov 13, 2009 2:07 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Spyrido was there again .
He had the duty to bring in the light of Jah his people

I will do any thing that is necessary.
Please enter the sacred texts that should translate.

Spyridon head up waiting in the hope of an answer

for all italian state
Dunpeal

MessagePosté le: Ven Nov 13, 2009 3:23 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Dunpeal gives a paper with instructions to Spiro.

Here my son. You actually need to register here and then you will be given access to the translation workshop for the Albanian faithful.
Dunpeal

MessagePosté le: Mar Nov 24, 2009 4:51 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

How are things going my son?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum -> Kisha e Arbërisë - L'Église d'Albanie - Church of the Kingdom of Albania Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Aller à la page Précédente  1, 2
Page 2 sur 2

Sauter vers: