L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church
Forum RP de l'Eglise Aristotelicienne du jeu en ligne RR
Forum RP for the Aristotelic Church of the RK online game

Lien fonctionnel : Le DogmeLien fonctionnel : Le Droit Canon
 FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   Liste des MembresListe des Membres   Groupes d'utilisateursGroupes d'utilisateurs   S'enregistrerS'enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

Point of the situation
Aller à la page 1, 2, 3  Suivante

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum -> Église du principalat de Valahia - Church of the Principality of Valahia
Voir le sujet précédent :: Voir le sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
Piccolomini

MessagePosté le: Lun Sep 13, 2010 6:44 pm    Sujet du message: Point of the situation Répondre en citant

Dear brothers and sisters
of the Church of the Principality of Valahia,

I'm to yours complete disposition to resolve the matters in suspended, but before allow to ask me you the situation of the Church of Valacchia:

1- Have you got some bishop? How many?

2 - How many priests have you got? How are I they divided in the
different cities?

Citation:
Religious Province of Valahia

Archdiocese of Targoviste
+ Targoviste
+ Targsor
+ Snagov

Diocese of Arges
+ Curtea de Arges
+ Campulung
+ Pitesti

Diocese of Slatina
+ Slatina
+ Rosiorii de Vede

Thanks for your help!!!

Missus Inquisitionis
Prefet de l'Office des Eglises Renaissantes
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé
mirceadino
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Lun Sep 13, 2010 7:40 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Pax vobiscum, Monsigneur!
I'm Monsenior Mircea "Dino", roman prefect and priest Res Parendo in Curtea de Arges.

1 - We haven't cathedrals, so we haven't bishops. With H.E. Dunpeal we chose a vice-primate. Smile

2 - This is our situation with priests Arrow http://rome.lesroyaumes.com/viewtopic.php?t=19750

We are here to help and to be helped! ^^
Piccolomini

MessagePosté le: Lun Sep 13, 2010 7:44 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

unfortunately the link doesn't work you could kindly bring me what is written. Thanks!

In every case the Vice Primate chosen by the Cardinal Dunpeal who is?

Missus Inquisitionis
tisha_777

MessagePosté le: Lun Sep 13, 2010 7:51 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Greetings,

Here are all 8 churches with their priest/priestess (first in list is the parish priest of that town):

Church of Rosiorii de Vede:
Priest Mabum din Rosiori (Mabum21)
+ Brother Vankedi de Rosiorii de Vede (Vankedi) +
+ Priestess Oasis (Oasis)
+ Priestess Lady Autumn (Ladyautumn)

Church of Slatina:
Priest Cleo de Slatina (Cleo2626)
+ Priest Adrian Bartolomeu de Slatina (Adyady)
+ Priestess Tisha Cantacuzino (Tisha_777)
+ Brother Schultz Matei (Schultz)

Church of Curtea de Arges:
Priestess Rata Movila (Rata11)
+ Priest Mircea Dino de Curtea de Arges (Mirceadino)
+ Brother Siberianul Jun (Siberianuljun)

Church of Pitesti:
Priest Dr.devil de Pitesti (Dr.devil)
+ Brother Liviu de Pitesti (Liviu001)
+ Brother Vladislav Rosetti (Vladislav)
+ Brother Cobra Wolf (Cobra_wolf)

Church of Campulung:
Priest Bricheta de Campulung (Bricheta)
+ Priestess Adina de Campulung (Adina_68)

Church of Snagov:
Priest Andrutz de Snagov (Andrutz)
+ Brother Gogu Ion (Goguion)

Church of Targoviste:
Priest Gras Ghica-Rares (Gras)

Church of Targsor:
Priest Goods din Targsor (Goods) +
Brother George de Targsor (George16)

As you can see, we are many who choose to serve Jah, and there were more but died. Jah rest them in peace and bless us all.
Our vice-primate is Cleo2626.

Thanks Kennagillian.
Piccolomini

MessagePosté le: Mar Sep 14, 2010 1:04 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

OK brothers and sisters...

We try to see what it contained your ultimatum and we see that we can do...

_ Consecration of Wallachian cathedrals and the appointment of bishops (Wallachia, county with 8 cities including a capital, has not IG cathedrals)

The matter of the Cathedral IG is very complex and doesn't depend from the Curia in Rome but from the admins of the game.
Unfortunately I also understand your problem we of the Italian Church have suffered for a long time before getting the cathedrals.
As it regards the Bishops therefore I can tell you that probably to the beginning only RP will be named. In every case I have set the matter of the nomination of your Bishops to the Camerlengue and as soon as possible I will give you news.

_ Receiving the state of AAC

For the state of AAC we wait. that will be the passage after having resolved the other matters

_ Signing a concordat between the Church of Rome and the Principality of Wallachia

I knew already of the presence of an agreement between the church in Rome and the Principality of Valahia. Ricontrollerò the papers and I will also put me in contact with the apostolic Nunziatura to handle the possible revision of the agreement.

_ Appointment of a Wallachian suffragan cardinal

For the national cardinal we wait. that will be the last passage after having resolved the other matters

Well...do you have other questions to do me ???

Missus Inquisitionis
mirceadino
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Ven Sep 17, 2010 10:31 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

For the moment no questions Very Happy We hope in a better relation between Church of Wallachia and Rome.
Apocas
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Sam Jan 01, 2011 10:55 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Greetings and salutations to our dear brethren of Wallachia.

Let me start by formally introducing myself and speaking a little about what we would like to do.

I am Cardinal Apocas, I have recently been appointed as the prélate plénipotentiaire for the office of the churches of the kingdoms. Simply put my task is to help the national churches to better integrate and communicate with the universal church.

Our particular goal here is to restore and more fully implement the functional status of the churches in the zone geodogmatic Europe central and eastern. I sure some of you already are aware of ZG central and eastern, but for those not so familiar with it allow me to speak a little about.

The ZG central and eastern is a grouping of certain national churches in central and eastern Europe. Besides for your nation of Wallachia, it includes the following nations: Hungry and Croatia, Bosnia, Serbia, Albania, and Bulgaria. The purpose of this grouping is to better strengthen fraternal ties with your neighbours and to allow for your national churches to have more potential impact on the church universal due to your collective strength.

As many of you know, there has not been much activity and communication at the ZG level due to the current lack of a cardinal to manage the central and eastern consistory. For those frequent visitors to La place d'Aristote may have noticed that the curia has has placed an important priority on the filling of the vacancies in various national consistories. Within the last 2 or so months vacancies have been filled in the French, German, Italian, and Spanish consistories. So now the curia is very much ready and focused to providing at least one cardinal, perhaps even two cardinals, to oversee and facility the flow of communication and information between the national churches and Rome.

Now that we have presented this background information, let us talk a little about precise what we are to do now. To better prepare and be ready for when your new cardinal is elected, I would like to collect the relevant information about organisation and personnel of your national church.

So let me ask if the information presented above by Mother Tisha is still accurate? If not, is it possible to have a more recent listing?

Also I have seen some reports about the structure of your dioceses. However they are of different dates and sometimes contradict each other. As such I would like to have a clear listing of the current dioceses. (I am aware that you do not have any (IG) cathedrals currently.)

Until the election of your cardinal, I can act as a cardinal for your church. So if you need of a cardinal until then, I will try to help you as much as I am able. If you have any questions, have any information, or would like to help in some way, feel free to let me know.

I look forward to working with you toward the advancing the Faith in Wallachia and to all of Europe.
mirceadino
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Sam Jan 01, 2011 3:03 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Pax vobiscum, Your Eminence, Happy New Year and Congratulations for your function!

About the list of our clercs - here you can see one. I tried to update it, but I have to say that not many are active. (Mother Tisha added the theologians too, some became deacons).

My last (and right) proposition for dioceses is:

Citation:
The suffragant archdiocese of Targoviste: Targoviste, Targsor, Snagov;
The metropolitan archdiocese of Arges: Curtea de Arges, Campulung, Pitesti;
The suffragant diocese of Slatina: Slatina;
The suffragant diocese of Alexandria and Teleorman: Rosiorii de Vede, (RP) Alexandria.

I tried to make activity in the Wallachian Church, but... just I tried. Now, I'm ready to travel in Swiss Confederation, because I was named bishop of Lausanne, but I would like to help you with my natal places and the whole ZG. Wink

(edit: mistake at Slatina)

Dernière édition par mirceadino le Sam Jan 01, 2011 3:46 pm; édité 2 fois
Apocas
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Sam Jan 01, 2011 3:27 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Pax tecum, a happy new year to you and thank you for your kind regards.

It is understandable that activity would decrease in times of dormancy. Let us pray that a renewal of the church will lead to greater activity.

In regards the dioceses it does seem to be an interesting organisation.

Is there a particular reason that Targoviste is a suffragant archdiocese? As you are probably aware most archdiocese are of metropolitan status; and most suffragan sees are simple dioceses.

Also, considering the lessening activity you previously mentioned, do you think it prudent to have as many as 4 dioceses at this time?

Of course thank you for your help here. I am sure you are and will be a good addition to the Swiss church.
mirceadino
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Sam Jan 01, 2011 3:50 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

The Wallachian smiles.

Citation:
Is there a particular reason that Targoviste is a suffragant archdiocese? As you are probably aware most archdiocese are of metropolitan status; and most suffragan sees are simple dioceses.

Targoviste is the temporal capital of the Wallachia an important place, so I thought that there should be an archdiocese.

(OOC: it's the IRL organisation Very Happy)

Citation:
Also, considering the lessening activity you previously mentioned, do you think it prudent to have as many as 4 dioceses at this time?

I didn't thought at this... Temporally, there can be created fewer dioceses, and I'm sure that won't be problems in the future. Or, we can make a whole metropolitan diocese for all Wallachia, without any circumscriptions, until enought activity.

(The IRL Greek model is strange: a metropolitan diocese is lower than a suffragant one.)
Apocas
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Sam Jan 01, 2011 9:51 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

I suppose there is nothing that prevents a suffragant archdiocese. So I suppose we could have Targoviste continue in its current status due to its importance.

As for the number of the dioceses I would think that could reflect the number of persons able to be active in the role of bishop. If we think we have 4 competent and willing candidates we could continue with the 4 dioceses. However at the moment, perhaps having 1 or 2 may be more simple and prudent. We could add more in the future as needs and activity expands.
mirceadino
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Lun Jan 03, 2011 12:59 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

It's good for me and for my Wallachian brothers. I will call them here Wink
Apocas
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Mar Jan 04, 2011 5:59 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Very good to hear. We gladly wait to meet with more of our Wallachian brethren soon.
Alessandro III giarru

MessagePosté le: Mar Jan 04, 2011 11:59 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

We attend!! Cool

Father of the Church
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé MSN Messenger
tisha_777

MessagePosté le: Mar Jan 04, 2011 8:12 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Greetings,
Now that Rome is part of our life (OOC: was added as in game forum), I do hope more will join us here.
Welcome to everyone!

Thanks Kennagillian.
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum -> Église du principalat de Valahia - Church of the Principality of Valahia Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Aller à la page 1, 2, 3  Suivante
Page 1 sur 3

Sauter vers: