L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church
Forum RP de l'Eglise Aristotelicienne du jeu en ligne RR
Forum RP for the Aristotelic Church of the RK online game

Lien fonctionnel : Le DogmeLien fonctionnel : Le Droit Canon
 FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   Liste des MembresListe des Membres   Groupes d'utilisateursGroupes d'utilisateurs   S'enregistrerS'enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

The search for Czech brothers and sisters
Aller à la page Précédente  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Suivante

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum -> Církev Zemí koruny České - Église du Royaume Tchèque - Church of Corona regni Bohemiae
Voir le sujet précédent :: Voir le sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
Puper

MessagePosté le: Lun Avr 26, 2010 7:20 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Yes, I did. I have already translated the template of this sacrament.
And I have already celebrated few of baptisms. Usually it is done in the Brno church so local people can visit the ceremony and participate.
Britain is one of people baptized by me in Brno.
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé
Dunpeal

MessagePosté le: Lun Avr 26, 2010 7:36 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Puper, did I make you a deacon or a priest (ordained), do you remember? I think I made you a priest, so we could practice you making Britain deacon (I have the roleplay for you to translate if required).
Puper

MessagePosté le: Lun Avr 26, 2010 7:59 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

I´m priest already
I know i cannot celebrate ordination but was not sure about deaconisation. That is why I asked you to deaconize Britain.

Deaconisation ceremony is not translated to czech yet
(i found this version only. Does it exist in english? (could be simpler to translate))
Dunpeal

MessagePosté le: Lun Avr 26, 2010 8:53 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

As a parish priest you can make someone deacon, usually the bishop oversees, this can be me, so no problem. I only have that version, nothing in English, if you translate you can do it Wink
Puper

MessagePosté le: Mar Avr 27, 2010 7:21 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

So I´m ready for the ceremony.
(czech verzion is here)

Can we start?
Dunpeal

MessagePosté le: Mar Avr 27, 2010 7:29 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Ok, in this case open a new thread and you can do the cerimony. Make sure there are two baptised people attending, I will attend to help monitoring Wink
Puper

MessagePosté le: Mar Avr 27, 2010 7:44 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Britain, do you want to become a deacon?
Britain

MessagePosté le: Mar Avr 27, 2010 2:40 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Yes, I want to become a deacon.
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé Envoyer un e-mail
Puper

MessagePosté le: Mar Avr 27, 2010 4:39 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Please, follow me there

---------------------------------------
vzor, podle kterého půjdeme, je tady
Koco

MessagePosté le: Jeu Nov 25, 2010 1:07 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Koco is coming to the square. When Koco see the archdeakon, he heads to him. He bows before archdeacon.

Greetings, Your Eminence.

I am Koco. I am Slovak and I live in Brno, from Zeme Koruny České (Czech Kingdom). I have been baptized on November 12-th of 1458 in Brno Church in Zeme Koruny České by father Puper. I tis still very new feelin for me and I like it. I would like to become a deacon and later priest.
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé Envoyer un e-mail Visiter le site web de l'utilisateur
Alessandro III giarru

MessagePosté le: Mar Nov 30, 2010 2:13 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Hello,I'm the Prefect of the New's churches , what can I help?

Father of the Church
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé MSN Messenger
Koco

MessagePosté le: Mar Nov 30, 2010 12:04 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

I wanted to introduce and in the future be added to the ecclesial community.
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé Envoyer un e-mail Visiter le site web de l'utilisateur
Puper

MessagePosté le: Mer Fév 09, 2011 10:18 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Puper is somewhat confused

Dear Monseigneur, could you please tell us more about your office of Prefect of the New Churches? I did not found it in canon law and other sources.

I am the parish priest of Brno. Our parish is not part of any diocese (in geographical meaning). I would like to ask my superior for approval to diaconize Mr. Koco. Should I ask you or His Eminence Dunpeal as in the past?
Apocas
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Sam Fév 12, 2011 6:00 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Greetings Father Puper. Let me start by introducing myself, I am Cardinal Apocas, I replaced Cardinal Dunpeal as the Prélate Plénipotentiary a few months ago. Monsignor Giarru and myself are both of the new churches office. The function of this office is to assist the churches from nations that are in the process of integrating to the universal church. Simply put, our function is to help bring you closer to the universal church, and the universal church closer to you.

In response to your request, at this time, you may consider me as your bishop. So in that capacity, I approve your request to appoint Brother Koko as your deacon.
Alessandro III giarru

MessagePosté le: Sam Fév 12, 2011 1:37 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

I would say wait Koko eminence to begin the ceremony, what do you think?

Father of the Church
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé MSN Messenger
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum -> Církev Zemí koruny České - Église du Royaume Tchèque - Church of Corona regni Bohemiae Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Aller à la page Précédente  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Suivante
Page 5 sur 8

Sauter vers: