L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church
Forum RP de l'Eglise Aristotelicienne du jeu en ligne RR
Forum RP for the Aristotelic Church of the RK online game

Lien fonctionnel : Le DogmeLien fonctionnel : Le Droit Canon
 FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   Liste des MembresListe des Membres   Groupes d'utilisateursGroupes d'utilisateurs   S'enregistrerS'enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

Help Wanted in Ireland
Aller à la page Précédente  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13, 14  Suivante

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum -> The Church in England, Scotland and Ireland - L'Église d'Angleterre, Ecosse et Irlande
Voir le sujet précédent :: Voir le sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
Lordwilb

MessagePosté le: Mer Mar 31, 2010 4:27 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Is Choup about these days? I've sent her about 5 emails and got no reply.

ARCHBISHOP OF CANTERBURY + SENESCHAL OF THE HOLY AND CHIVALROUS ORDER OF HER SACRED ROSE
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé MSN Messenger
Apocas
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Mer Mar 31, 2010 4:56 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

It is possible she has been preoccupied or away. That may explain the large backlog. Though I suppose we do need to remember that rapid reactivity has never been the common practice of our admins.

However I do wonder what serious issue you have that you have to send her as many as five mails. However using the IG faq and admin link may be a better solution for you.
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé
paullo

MessagePosté le: Mer Avr 14, 2010 1:28 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

With the departure of Fr. Lordwilb, we have now a vacancy in Loch Garman. In a country where to find the opportunity of a free parish under a Bishop's guidance is rare, well, I invite all to do not lose this chance Smile
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé Visiter le site web de l'utilisateur
Bran

MessagePosté le: Jeu Mai 13, 2010 2:30 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Just to say, Choup was in retreat in RK last few times I checked. Last I heard she was the only admin really working on NK. Trust me, if she's working on NK as the only head admin, there's probably plenty to keep her preoccupied. Though, this is mainly just a bit of info I've heard from a couple others. When I use FAQs in NK I do get Choup's email, but not entirely sure if each admin has there own since I never really use any contact besides NK...never seen any but Choup.

If you want to contact an admin in RK, I would recommend the other admins.

*Goes back to silently lurking and working*
Dee_snider

MessagePosté le: Lun Fév 21, 2011 7:57 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Current status of An Gort, Ireland:

Citation:
Informations
It's 04:40 GMT
Parish of An Gort
Priest None
This parish comes under
the administration of the
Diocese of Kilmacduagh (Province of Tuam)
The diocese is managed by Bishop Invisible007.

Lordwilb

MessagePosté le: Lun Fév 21, 2011 11:26 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Hopefully the town mergers shall increase priest density.

Perhaps when we request the dioceses are reformed, if we do, after the towns close we can also request that the Irish dioceses are "corrected" to reasonable numbers (4 or so towns each).

ARCHBISHOP OF CANTERBURY + SENESCHAL OF THE HOLY AND CHIVALROUS ORDER OF HER SACRED ROSE
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé MSN Messenger
Apocas
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Mar Fév 22, 2011 6:35 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Cardinal Invisible is currently interviewing a possible candidate for An Gort. If the necessary qualifications are meet, than a priest may be ordained and installed in office in the relative near term (assuming the office still exist after the consolidation).
Shadowrose

MessagePosté le: Lun Aoû 15, 2011 6:16 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Its been awhile since I was last here but here is the information of the town I'm now in charge of.

It's 04:14 GMT
Parish of Baile Átha Luain
Priest None
This parish comes under
the administration of the
Diocese of Roscommon (Province of Tuam)

Now if I remember at the moment we would not be able to have a priest placed in BAL because we are not under the control of a Bishop. Is that correct?
prof.sloth

MessagePosté le: Mar Aoû 16, 2011 1:26 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

yes

English Ambassador to the Holy See | Chancellor of the Reformed Church| Metropolitan Archbishop of York
Aishling O'Niall

MessagePosté le: Mar Aoû 16, 2011 2:34 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Yes that's exactly what we need. It is a problem in all of Ireland. We need active and sincere Bishops who are working to spread the faith so that everyone has at least the option to attend mass if they want.
syounger
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Mar Aoû 16, 2011 2:48 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Shadowrose a écrit:

Now if I remember at the moment we would not be able to have a priest placed in BAL because we are not under the control of a Bishop. Is that correct?

If we knew of a person able to become a Priest then we could look at how to get a Bishop there to appoint them.

It's not impossible just a bit tricky Wink

Cardinal Bishop in Partibus of Augusta Former Bishop of Portsmouth, Whithorn, Glasgow, Hereford & Worcester
Aishling O'Niall

MessagePosté le: Mer Aoû 17, 2011 3:53 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Yes it is a bit tricky especially going through An Gort which is NNGO territory.
Shadowrose

MessagePosté le: Sam Aoû 20, 2011 12:18 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

hmmm I'll look into it I was interested at one point in time but now that day look to be far in the future at my current rate of growth. I will look into it though and see if anyone is interested in the town.
Shadowrose

MessagePosté le: Sam Aoû 20, 2011 12:11 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Ok I have someone interested in the priest and maybe more here. Their in game name is Zeakman.

Citation:
Thank you , Our town needs to have a work'n Church , I belive that it will help with the Towns prestige and bring back some new activity to Our Town ,
I follow the way of the Church and would like the Honor to be Bishop , thank you for your time and may Jah bless us all ,

25-12-1456 : Baptized and appointed a Deacon in the Universal Roman and Aristotelian Church of Ireland.

You are a believer.

Your ideas:
It seems reasonable to you to say that the Divine Being is almighty.

It doesn't seem insane to you to pretend that things are copies of Ideas.

You say to yourself that maybe metaphysics is the study of first principles.

You say to yourself that maybe sensible beauty is an image of Eternal Beauty that any Soul has already contemplated once.

It seems improbable to you that one can say that the wise man must take part in the life of the City.

Hope to hear from you soon ,

Zeak
syounger
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Sam Aoû 20, 2011 4:49 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Sadly although he may be a L3 Church follower he is not a member of our Church

He is in fact a member of NNGO, a criminal, a pirite & generally a man to be avoided.

He will never be asked to become a member of our Church let alone a Priest.

Sorry!

Cardinal Bishop in Partibus of Augusta Former Bishop of Portsmouth, Whithorn, Glasgow, Hereford & Worcester
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum -> The Church in England, Scotland and Ireland - L'Église d'Angleterre, Ecosse et Irlande Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Aller à la page Précédente  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13, 14  Suivante
Page 12 sur 14

Sauter vers: