L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church
Forum RP de l'Eglise Aristotelicienne du jeu en ligne RR
Forum RP for the Aristotelic Church of the RK online game

Lien fonctionnel : Le DogmeLien fonctionnel : Le Droit Canon
 FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   Liste des MembresListe des Membres   Groupes d'utilisateursGroupes d'utilisateurs   S'enregistrerS'enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

Request for Aid.

Poster un nouveau sujet   Ce sujet est verrouillé; vous ne pouvez pas éditer les messages ou faire de réponses.    L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum -> Chancellerie Pontificale – Pontificia Cancellariae – Papal Chancellery -> Bureau des audiences ordinaires - Office of the ordinary audiences
Voir le sujet précédent :: Voir le sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
Spinata

MessagePosté le: Ven Mar 18, 2011 4:44 pm    Sujet du message: Request for Aid. Répondre en citant

Citation:

Dear Cardinals,

I've posted a file of a marriage dissolution in the dutch council and requested the dutch Legate to process this. However I remembered our legate has been absent in Rome (Dunpeal) and therefore noone would notice what happends. I've asked some people what to do next and in respons i was adviced to turn to Apocas, for he does multi regional requests. I so did, meanwhile the file was taking longer and longer. I checked whether Apocas read my message and odly enough he didnt. When I checked his last visit to Rome, I saw this had been a while ago and therefore i stood once again without a clue how to get a movement in this matter. I asked around and finally got pushed in this direction, the Cardinals Office. So here I am, in hope of finally being able to aid the dutch Arestotelians who have been waiting for a long time. Please bring light in this situation and bring me the solution.

My Regards,
Monsignora Spinata Akisa van den Kasteele,
Bishop of Utrecht (Holland)
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé
kemnos

MessagePosté le: Ven Mar 25, 2011 8:07 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Peux-je savoir, s'il vous plaît, si cette demande est en cours de discussion dans la Curie?

Posso sapere se questa richiesta è in corso di discussione presso la Curia?
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé MSN Messenger
Quarion
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Mar Avr 05, 2011 2:21 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

post here the sentence Wink
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé Visiter le site web de l'utilisateur MSN Messenger
Spinata

MessagePosté le: Jeu Avr 07, 2011 5:51 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Citation:

Diocese Officialitate of Cologne

IG-name of the applicants: Sothis and Damianus
Answer from the Diocese Officiality :

Opinion: the request is relevant.
text from DC : http://rome.lesroyaumes.com/viewtopic.php?t=9401
Citaat:
- Article 6.3 : L’abandon du domicile conjugal par l’un des deux époux pendant un temps supérieur à 3 mois. Le conjoint reconnu coupable de négligence conjugale est passible de l’impossibilité de remariage.

Kind of cancellation : Simple cancellation of the sacrament of the marriage.
Consequences : Sothis will be allowed to remarry after she has confessed and been granted absolution. Damianus will not be allowed to marry again. However after he has confessed and been granted absolution he will be allowed to join the ranks of the Holy Roman Aristotelic Church.
Recommandation :
We recommend that Sothis will be allowed to remarry after confessing and respecting a two month period of non-marriage.
Quarion
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Sam Avr 09, 2011 10:47 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Spinata a écrit:
Citation:

Citaat:
- Article 6.3 : L’abandon du domicile conjugal par l’un des deux époux pendant un temps supérieur à 3 mois. Le conjoint reconnu coupable de négligence conjugale est passible de l’impossibilité de remariage.
Old Canon Law obsolete you must be used te new one:
Le sacrement du mariage.

Kind of cancellation : Simple cancellation of the sacrament of the marriage. It's a dissolution not a cancellation
Consequences : Sothis will be allowed to remarry after she has confessed and been granted absolution. Damianus will not be allowed to marry again. However after he has confessed and been granted absolution he will be allowed to join the ranks of the Holy Roman Aristotelic Church.
Well, correct and correct punishments.
Recommandation :
We recommend that Sothis will be allowed to remarry after confessing and respecting a two month period of non-marriage.
they have children?
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé Visiter le site web de l'utilisateur MSN Messenger
Spinata

MessagePosté le: Sam Avr 09, 2011 11:18 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Citation:

OPINION OF RECOMMANDATION ON BEHALF OF THE CANCELLATION OF A MATRIMONY

Date of the matrimony: 26 oktober 1457 in the Church of Leiden by Archbishop Sonho. Damianus and Sothis, witnesses Anesha and Turain

the question: cancellation of the matrimony

Applicant: Sothis

Reason: Damianus has not been able to provide enough energy for the marriage, which made Sothis to request the cancellation of the marriage

Children: no

added documents:

certificate of baptism:
Citation:
7 juli 1457 te Leiden door Vader Sonho
+ Sothis met als peter Damianus

Citation:
16 oktober 1456 te Leiden door Vader Sonho
+ Damianus met als meter Asherah

certificate of marriage:
Citation:
26 oktober 1457 te Leiden door Monseigneur Sonho
+ Sothis en Damianus (getuigen Anesha en Turain)

Letters:
Citation:
Most Reverend Mother Karanda,

Hereby I request a divorce from Damianus dela Mendoza on the ground of general neglect.

Kind regards,
Sothis

Citation:
Zeer Eerwaarde Moeder Karanda,

Bij deze dien ik een verzoek tot scheiding in van Damianus dela Mendoza op grond van algehele verwaarlozing.

Met vriendelijke groet,
Sothis

Citation:
Welhooggeboren vrouwe Sothis,

Tot mijn spijt heb ik van u moeten vernemen dat u een verzoek tot echtscheiding heeft ingediend. Zou ik u mogen vragen hoe lang deze periode van echtelijke verwaarlozing al heeft geduurd en of u daar eventueel een getuige voor heeft? Bij huwelijken die niet met wederzijdse instemming worden beëindigd kan een getuigenis extra licht werpen op de zaak.
Ik zal uw echtgenoot aanschrijven om zijn visie op uw huwelijk te nemen en dit verzoek in behandeling nemen en ter advisering voorleggen aan de diocesane raad.

Moge Jah u bijstaan in deze moeilijke periode,
Moeder Karanda, Generaal-Vicaris van Keulen

Citation:
Welhooggeboren heer Damianus,

Ik heb van uw echtgenote een verzoek om echtscheiding om echtscheiding ontvangen. Graag zou ik van uw visie op deze zaak horen.

Moge Jah u bijstaan in deze moeilijke periode,
Moeder Karanda, Generaal-Vicaris van Keulen

Citation:
Highborn Lord Daminaus,

I have received a request of divorce from your spouse. I would like to get your vision on this matter.

May Jah help you in this difficult time
Mother Karanda, General Vicar of Cologne

Citation:
Goedemorgen Moeder Karanda,

In this case their will be mutual consent so this wont be a problem. The time is approximately six months.

I will need Jah’s support in these dark days.
Thank you for dealing with this matter.

Regards,
Sothis

Citation:
Goedemorgen Moeder Karanda,

In dit geval is er wel sprake van wederzijdse instemming dus dat zal het probleem niet zijn.
De periode zal ongeveer een half jaar bedragen.

De steun van Jah heb ik zeer zeker nodig in deze donkere dagen.
Dank U wel voor het in behandeling nemen.

Groet,
Sothis

Citation:

Beste Moeder Karanda,

Sothis en ik hebben samen een lang gesprek gehad. Hierin kwam duidelijk naar voren dat we zoals we de afgelopen tijd geleefd hebben niet langer verder kan. Meer en meer ben ik van huis weggeweest en mijn aandacht en tijd op andere dingen gericht. Daardoor heb ik Sothis, als haar man zijnde, niet de liefde en aandacht kunnen geven die ze zo verdient. Omdat we beiden geen uitweg meer zagen, leek het ons beter om onze wegen te laten scheiden.

Nu hebben wij na een nacht slapen deze situatie nogmaals op tafel gelegd en hebben elkaar een paar dagen ademruimte toegezegd.

Graag wil ik u vragen of u de aanvraag tot echtscheiding even in de kast wil leggen tot we er helemaal uit zijn. Dit zal naar alle waarschijnlijkheid woensdag aanstaande zijn.

Met hartelijke groet,

Damianus dela Mendoza

Citation:

Dear Mother Karanda

Sothis and I have had a long conversation. It became clear we can’t go on living like we have the past time. I have been more and more away from home, focussing my time and attention on other matters. Therefore I have not given Sothis, as her husband, the love and attention which she so deserves. Because we didn’t see another way, it seemed better to us if our paths where split.

We have both slept an night about this and spoken about this matter. We have given each other a few days to breathe.

I would like to ask you to postpone the divorce until we have made op our minds. This will likely be wednesday.

Warm regards,

Damianus dela Mendoza

Citation:

Beste Damianus,

Uw verzoek om eventjes met deze zaak te wachten lijkt mij zeer redelijk. Als priester van Jah gaat mijn voorkeur altijd uit naar een herenigd samenzijn binnen jullie Aristotelische Vriendschap dan naar een beeindiging daarvan. Maar soms is dat de enige optie. Ik zal nader bericht van jou en Sothis afwachten.

Moeder Karanda

Citation:
Goedenavond Moeder Karanda,

Ik ben ervan op de hoogte dat mijn man U een bericht gestuurd heeft om de scheiding tot nader bericht niet in behandeling te nemen.

Hopelijk heeft U hier begrip voor.

Groeten,
Sothis

Citation:
Beste vrouwe Sothis,

Zoals ik uw man al schreef: als priesteres van Jah zie ik liever dat jullie samen verder kunnen met jullie Aristotelische Vriendschap dan dat er een scheiding komt. Wij wachten daarom bericht van jullie af en tot die tijd later wij het dossier rusten.

Moge Jah's licht op je schijnen,
Moeder Karanda

Citation:
* Afzender : Sothis , Jonkvrouw van Lui-Lekkerland
* Datum : 07/11/2010 - 19:56:02
* Titre : Re: Re: scheiding

Avond Moeder Karanda,

Na een overdenkingstijd tot afgelopen woensdag gaf mijn man te kennen dat hij eigenlijk ons huwelijk graag voort zou zetten.
Omdat ik hem de kans wil geven zijn creativiteit, spontaniteit en enthousiasme wederom te vinden in deze, gaf ik hem die vrijheid in afwachting van "iets".
Helaas was woensdag ook de laatste keer dat ik hem sprak of zag. (zelf was ik ook druk maar een duif lees ik altijd)
U begrijpt dat ik dit nog heel even zal aanzien en anders zowel U als hem een bericht stuur.

Groetjes,
Sothis

Citation:
* Afzender : Sothis , Jonkvrouw van Lui-Lekkerland
* Datum : 07/11/2010 - 19:56:02
* Titre : Re: Re: scheiding

Goodevening Mother Karanda,

After some time to think things through until last Wednesday my husband has let me now he would to continue our marriage. Because I would like to give him the opportunity to show his creativity, spontaneity and enthusiasm once more, I have given him the freedom to show me this something.
Unfortunately last Wednesday was also the last time I spoke or saw him (I am busy myself but I always read my letters).
So you’ll understand I am going to wait how things turn out a bit more until I contact you and him again.

Regards,
Sothis

Citation:

Dear Mother Karanda,

Unfortunately our attempt of reconciliation has failed.

I ask you again to file for divorce on the grounds of neglect.

Kind regards and thanks in advance,
Sothis

Citation:

Dear lady Sothis,

I will transfer your request to the Diocese Council of the Diocese of Utrecht. I am no longer active as a clergyman myself. So if you have any more question or remarks about this matter I would advice you to contact bishop Spinata or Archbishop Bolsius

May Jah’s light shine on you,
Mother Karanda

Citation:
Archbishop Bolsius sent letters to Damianus on the 19th of January and 3th of February. Both remained unanswered.

Citaat:

Kind of cancellation : Simple cancellation of the sacrament of the marriage.
Recommandation :

That's the entire file, including basicly everything i would say.
Spinata

MessagePosté le: Sam Avr 16, 2011 6:08 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Is there still missing something needed for this to be forwarded? it's hard to uphold the Faith if the followers of our faith can't be helped within a 2 month (!) timeframe.
Quarion
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Sam Avr 16, 2011 7:40 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Sorry for the delay Embarassed

Citation:

Certificate for the Dissolution of Marriage for the Ecclesiastical Province of Colonia

We, Raniero Borgia dict "Quarion", Cardinal-primate of the Religious District of States Pontifical and of the Midday Of Italy, Baron of Sacile,
    Cardinal Vice Chancellor of the Congregation of the inquisition, agree to validate this grant of dissolution of the duties of the marriage of Sothis and Damianus.

The duties of marriage is dissolved for reason Abandonment by Damianus and of the lack of development of true Aristotelian friendship
    (id est the loss of the love-bond between the spouses). [DC-1.3.ii§B,6.1-6.3]

However ex lege a period of reflection is called upon before any party can marry again,
    as marriage should not be taken lightly and we should be disappointed when what was solemnly blessed before jah should be so dissolved.

• Since the husband has abandoned the conjugal roof for more than three months.
    • Since the husband doesn't provide valid reasons for the abandonment.
    • Since all the facts are verified and tested.
    • Certified that the facts are sufficiently serious for a dissolution of marriage before the almighty.

As such we declare the following:

1. Sothis will be allowed to remarry after she has confessed and been granted absolution,
    we recommend that Sothis will be allowed to remarry after confessing and respecting a two month period of non-marriage.

2. Damianus will not be allowed to marry again. However after he has confessed and been granted absolution,
    he will be allowed to join the ranks of the Holy Roman Aristotelic Church.

Ad Majorem Dei Gloriam

Written in Rome on April XVI, Year of Grace MCDLIX.

For the College of Cardinals,
    Raniero Borgia said "Quarion" , Roman Cardinal.

Poster un nouveau sujet   Ce sujet est verrouillé; vous ne pouvez pas éditer les messages ou faire de réponses.    L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum -> Chancellerie Pontificale – Pontificia Cancellariae – Papal Chancellery -> Bureau des audiences ordinaires - Office of the ordinary audiences Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers: