L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church
Forum RP de l'Eglise Aristotelicienne du jeu en ligne RR
Forum RP for the Aristotelic Church of the RK online game

Lien fonctionnel : Le DogmeLien fonctionnel : Le Droit Canon
 FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   Liste des MembresListe des Membres   Groupes d'utilisateursGroupes d'utilisateurs   S'enregistrerS'enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

Divorce

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum -> The Church in England, Scotland and Ireland - L'Église d'Angleterre, Ecosse et Irlande
Voir le sujet précédent :: Voir le sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
Deekay

MessagePosté le: Lun Avr 18, 2011 12:09 pm    Sujet du message: Divorce Répondre en citant

I am being consulted by a healthy couple married validly, and with a child, I assume (but will check) of the marriage.

In those circumstances, am I right in reading that the only ground for dissolution is adultery?

In such a case, the Church would allow the innocent party freedom to remarry, but not the adulterer?

Clearly I will do my best to dissuade them from separating, but I suspect they have reached the point of no return. I also regard the husband as such an honorable man that he might commit adultery purely to release his wife from the marriage.

I would welcome some guidance here

Priest Lichfield
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé MSN Messenger
koolike101

MessagePosté le: Mer Avr 20, 2011 9:41 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

You are correct in every detail.

I hope that you shall keep them together.

MessagePosté le: Mer Avr 20, 2011 1:04 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Citation:
but not the adulterer?

We also had similiar discussions in Italy.

Actually, with the Old Canon Law, adulters was not more enabled to marry.

In the New Canon Law, the decision about is derogated to the Cardinal who release the Untying (please, do not call it "divorce").

I am not aware if in your geo-dogmatic zone there are other canonical derogations over the Sacrament of Marriage.

Regards.

DECANUS DOMINICANUS

Je suis le "Episcopus Placens"...
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé MSN Messenger
Jeanette_voerman
Invité

MessagePosté le: Sam Mai 28, 2011 1:02 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

I have recently been approached by a couple thinking about the separation. Now, while I am trying to persuade them to stay together, they have actually raised one good point.

Does anybody have any information on the marriage package?
As, far as I remember, when it was first introduced in Feb, JDW stated that only death of one of the spouses will cancel this package.

Now, my question is.
If the couple got the package, but was also married officially by a catholic priest as well (properly rp'd and certified) and had obtained the cancellation of the marriage form the Roman Church, can either of them remarry again in future even though it would still show on their profile that they are married to a different person via this rk package?

I would appreciate any thought on this

Thank you
koolike101

MessagePosté le: Sam Mai 28, 2011 1:14 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Jeanette_voerman a écrit:
Now, my question is.
If the couple got the package, but was also married officially by a catholic priest as well (properly rp'd and certified) and had obtained the cancellation of the marriage form the Roman Church, can either of them remarry again in future even though it would still show on their profile that they are married to a different person via this rk package?

Firstly let us make clear that there is no catholism only aristotelianism , there are crucial differences, please make a note of that

I suppose so yes, as IG is IG and RP is RP. Well also depends on the case the cancellation was made. In general yes, they should be able to remarry
Invité

MessagePosté le: Sam Mai 28, 2011 9:43 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Ah yes, sorry about that, I do get confused with the terms sometimes.

I am a bit unsure to what the couple is going to do at the moment, but I would like to know where I could look up the procedure of the cancellation of the marriage? Is there some sort of certificate given to the separated?
koolike101

MessagePosté le: Sam Mai 28, 2011 9:51 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

The dogma can be found here
Invité

MessagePosté le: Sam Mai 28, 2011 11:18 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Thank you Father,

I did read the dogma. I was mostly wondering whether separation needs tobe RP'd in the Church thread or can be done secretly via IG mail.
koolike101

MessagePosté le: Dim Mai 29, 2011 9:53 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

The grounds and so on can be exchanged via private correspondendance.

Your bishop in galloway on the other hand is supposed to make the dissolution public (In Scotland case SG Alanna needs to do it)!
Invité

MessagePosté le: Dim Mai 29, 2011 1:18 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Ah, ok! Thank you Father Wink

I am still cherishing the hope, that none of these actions will be required...
koolike101

MessagePosté le: Dim Mai 29, 2011 1:46 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

We are with you in prayers, sister!

Show the light of the Almighty to those who are going stray, and show them what the path of friendship means.
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum -> The Church in England, Scotland and Ireland - L'Église d'Angleterre, Ecosse et Irlande Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers: