L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church
Forum RP de l'Eglise Aristotelicienne du jeu en ligne RR
Forum RP for the Aristotelic Church of the RK online game

Lien fonctionnel : Le DogmeLien fonctionnel : Le Droit Canon
 FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   Liste des MembresListe des Membres   Groupes d'utilisateursGroupes d'utilisateurs   S'enregistrerS'enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

A Question for the Ancients

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum -> Concile HRP - OOC Lounge
Voir le sujet précédent :: Voir le sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
Pascal

MessagePosté le: Jeu Juin 09, 2011 11:47 pm    Sujet du message: A Question for the Ancients Répondre en citant

For who knew Pouyss, Jeandalf & Co.

But..."Saint Titus" is a quatation from the song of the Italian "Fabrizio De André" ?

In this song, Tito (Titus) is the thief on the Cross who talk with Jesus, and become the last disciple of the Christ.

For this, maybe, I think could be the inspiration, because is quite famous, the Song.

I noticed all the Book of Virtues is full of RL quotation...I love it!

The song is:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SCInS7vZF4c

DECANUS DOMINICANUS

Je suis le "Episcopus Placens"...
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé MSN Messenger
robert savoie

MessagePosté le: Ven Juin 10, 2011 1:25 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

They only thing I could say is that indeed both Pouyss and jeandalf really liked inside jokes... Now does it come from there? I coulnd't say... My real knowledge about christian church -and Italy's classics- are quiet limited... but could I think that Titus would be known by other sources too? Is there more -or precise- direct reference to this song? Ain't Titus a real historical character that could have been source of inspiration from other sources? I'm not really asking more then suggesting, though, here...
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé Visiter le site web de l'utilisateur MSN Messenger
Pascal

MessagePosté le: Dim Juin 19, 2011 7:56 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Well...Titus was the son of Emperor Vespasianus...
He, 60 years after Jesus Christ, destroyed the Jewish Temple of Jerusalem, so in this way started the "Diaspora"
He was very loved in his time, but modern studies shows he was brutal.

I don't think this was the inspiration...

The 12 Apostle's names, maybe are random, but Titus ever sounds strange to me.
To rename Peter, I would chosen Rocco\Roch Laughing

For what I understood, Samoth = John, indeed.

Is interessing the name of Daju for Judas! Laughing

DECANUS DOMINICANUS

Je suis le "Episcopus Placens"...
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé MSN Messenger
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum -> Concile HRP - OOC Lounge Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers: