L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church
Forum RP de l'Eglise Aristotelicienne du jeu en ligne RR
Forum RP for the Aristotelic Church of the RK online game

Lien fonctionnel : Le DogmeLien fonctionnel : Le Droit Canon
 FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   Liste des MembresListe des Membres   Groupes d'utilisateursGroupes d'utilisateurs   S'enregistrerS'enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

[HRP] Internationalisation= massacre du français ?
Aller à la page Précédente  1, 2, 3

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum -> Concile HRP - OOC Lounge
Voir le sujet précédent :: Voir le sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
Alessandro III giarru

MessagePosté le: Dim Sep 11, 2011 5:46 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

In lingua latina scribamus sic nemo problema! Laughing

Father of the Church
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé MSN Messenger
Sainte Wilgeforte

MessagePosté le: Dim Sep 11, 2011 5:51 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Alessandro III giarru a écrit:
In lingua latina scribamus sic nemo problema! Laughing

NON !

Qu'on s'en prenne à l'italien, à l'anglais, au français, aux traducteurs automatiques, aux c*ns, mais qu'on ne commence pas à massacrer la langue latine !

MessagePosté le: Dim Sep 11, 2011 5:54 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

hi, hi, mais c'est que maintenant google traduit même en latin^^.

Et voila la travail
hi, hi, nunc vero etiam in Latinum google.
(ok, je Arrow)
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé
Marco_Castello

MessagePosté le: Dim Sep 11, 2011 5:59 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

C'est tout simplement abbominable. A quand Google araméen?
- MORT DÉFINITIVEMENT CETTE FOIS
Récipiendaire du Grand Chrisme d'Or
jerem51

MessagePosté le: Dim Sep 11, 2011 6:06 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Bon, en tout cas, au Saint-Office, nous avons quand même un réel souci parce qu'il faut tout traduire avant de pouvoir se rendre compte de la validité par rapport au dogme tout en tenant compte des usages culturels différents.
Marco_Castello

MessagePosté le: Dim Sep 11, 2011 6:13 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

In latina scribemus nemo problema sic! Laughing

Tra l'altro, ecco corretto.
Alessandro III giarru

MessagePosté le: Dim Sep 11, 2011 6:16 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

I studied Latin in high school a few years ago, forgive the errors/Horrors!

Father of the Church
Marco_Castello

MessagePosté le: Dim Sep 11, 2011 6:31 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

No worry! It's juste because i'm a psycorigid and I love latin that i still remember it.
Sainte Wilgeforte

MessagePosté le: Dim Sep 11, 2011 10:49 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Marco_Castello a écrit:
In latina scribemus nemo problema sic! Laughing

S'étouffe.

MessagePosté le: Dim Oct 09, 2011 9:49 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

THIS POST SUPPORT THE "FRENCH GIRLS ARE NICER THEN ENGLISH ONES" THEORY.
PLEASE ADD A COMMENT IF YOU LIKED IT.

Hi. This seems a nice discussion. Now I'm writing in english (the english that is teached in a French School, we remember), so I suppose the 50% of FR-players are not reading this (ok, this is just a provocation to make you read this; read it, flowerheads!).

First thing I would say is that the 100% of non-italian people and the 50% of the Italian people speak an horrible Italian. Because Italian is not a national language, but an artifact language. It evolved not by the common people but by the intellectuals. So is hard to speak him well also for Italians.
Many of ours, for example, are high influenced by latin dialect, so we use wrong verbal forms. Or simply we add letters. Like saying something as aehm..."INTELLIGGIENCCE" or "ADDULLESCIENT".

But I would also says we are not dogs, who can only say: "Bark Bark".
Personally, I started to understand the French in Rome; and I never studied it.
I'm a genius? Not. Simply I had to desidere to understand what others said. Lot of times I understand wrong (first time I heard: "gargotes", I though "Gargoyles").

Personally, I do not seen anything bad in a wrong traduction of the Statute of Sicilies, and, to be honest, the traduction is still not better to Castello's one of everything he translates. And I'm not saying Castello did a bad work, for nothing I'm saying this. Simply that is still hard to know if you did a good job or not with translations.

Citation:

This phrase means nothing in the context. But who cares? For real. I just understood that Castello did the good translation to latin.

Now, about the SO, I have something to say:

I did a lot, and I say a lot, of traductions from Italian to English.
Ok, maybe my english is american-styled, or maybe Malta-styled, but I think if someone who knows english go there and read, he understand all of what I write.

Now, I'm talking about facts: I know EVERY French dreams about the fact the nations return to teach French at school. But our school teach us english. Trust me when I say I ever wanted to know French to make a date with a French Girl (and make French Kiss?) but I never had the time; and RR helped me a lot (with language, not with tongue).
I think people can understand english. Is a very simple language.
Your dogs speak english and you can't?

The Dogmatic-Doctrinal problem was serious, and honestly I tried a lot to solve the gap.
I teached to italian priest all the differences between Christians and Aristotelian, but also without denaturalize the religion. I think we od Saint Dominicus did a good job, for sure. Also the Fornovos did it.
The best way I know, I think is still the Pouyss-Jeandalf way.
Umourism and nonsense in very French way: that is good to not be so-all-catholic (and probably, to not take a head from Zizou).

But people in SO did not like it. I wrote about very different hagios: serious and humors. Nothing pubblished, but I did all I can to make a good work, and you know it.

The last thing I want to say to you is that -and you know it, but I think is not bad to remind you- a lot of Official Hagios is in contraddiction to Pouyss Dogma's (Aristotelian Myth).

Or...are just translation of real Saints.

When I worked with real Saints, I did it in very original way: changin' names and situations, and period of time.

I suggest to follow my way.

I'm the best.

DECANUS DOMINICANUS

Je suis le "Episcopus Placens"...
koolike101

MessagePosté le: Dim Oct 09, 2011 10:27 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

I am more than sure that Pascal needs to get a girl!

Yep he needs to get a girl who agrees +1!
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum -> Concile HRP - OOC Lounge Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Aller à la page Précédente  1, 2, 3
Page 3 sur 3

Sauter vers: