L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church
Forum RP de l'Eglise Aristotelicienne du jeu en ligne RR
Forum RP for the Aristotelic Church of the RK online game

Lien fonctionnel : Le DogmeLien fonctionnel : Le Droit Canon
 FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   Liste des MembresListe des Membres   Groupes d'utilisateursGroupes d'utilisateurs   S'enregistrerS'enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

Ordination of Koco
Aller ŕ la page Précédente  1, 2

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum -> Církev Zemí koruny České - Église du Royaume Tchčque - Church of Corona regni Bohemiae
Voir le sujet précédent :: Voir le sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
Sava

MessagePosté le: Dim Oct 09, 2011 12:47 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Aranykorona bíboros, prímás, metropolita most ráteszi a két kezét Koco diakónus fejére.

Kézrátételem által átadom neked a hatalmat, hogy kiszolgáltasd a keresztség, a házasság és a temetés szentségeit.

A Mindenható védje meg ezt a férfit a tisztátalanságtól és tegye fiainak egyikévé!
Legszentebb Arisztotelész világosítsa meg gondolatait!
Teremtőnk áldja meg őt, hogy eredményesen hirdesse Igéjét!
Vezesse a hívőket a szeretetre, a békességre és a Mennyországba!
Chresztosz nevében, aki apostolokat rendelt, és nekünk adta ezt a hatalmat, hogy mindörökké folytassuk az Ő munkáját, én [Szentelő], arra rendellek [Szentelendő], hogy az igaz hit hordozója légy a hívők közösségében.
Én, SE Aranykorona Ozorai, téged Koco , a Teremtő és az ő földi Egyházának dicsőségére rendellek.
Mostantól a Szent Arisztotelészi Egyház papja vagy. Ne feledd, hogy ez nem jutalom, hanem küldetés.

MessagePosté le: Dim Oct 09, 2011 12:51 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Ámen!
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé Envoyer un e-mail Visiter le site web de l'utilisateur
Sava

MessagePosté le: Dim Oct 09, 2011 1:05 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

- Koco, fogadd ezt a medált, felszentelésed...

... s ezt az iratot a Brno-i Plébániára való plébánosi kinevezésed bizonyítékaként.

Citation:

Koco papszentelése és kinevezése

Mi, SE Aranykorona Ozorai, a Reneszánsz Egyházak római bíborosa, a Közép És Kelet Európai Konzisztórium bíborosa, a Magyar Királyság vice-prímása, Esztergomi hercegérseke, a Nagykancellári Hivatal vice-prefektus- konzulja az előírt kánoni formáknak megfelelően

Koco-t az Egyetemes És Szent Római Arisztotelészi Egyház papjává szenteltük,
      és a Brno-i Plébánia plébánosává nevezzük ki.

Ad Maiorem Dei Gloriam

Kelt Rómában az Úr 1459. évének október havának 9. napján

MessagePosté le: Dim Oct 09, 2011 1:13 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Koco feláll és békecsókot vált Aranykorona bíboros, prímás, metropolitával .
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé Envoyer un e-mail Visiter le site web de l'utilisateur
Sava

MessagePosté le: Dim Oct 09, 2011 1:25 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

- Végül a főpap áldásra emeli a kezét:

Gratulálok! Isten legyen veled új küldetésed során, mely mind Brno városának, mind az egész Királyságnak nagyon fontos.

Immár én vagyok a püspököd, ha valamiben segíthetek, akkor fordulj hozzám bátran.

Finally, the high priest's blessing raises a hand:

- Congratulations! God be with you during the new mission, which is both the city of Brno and the entire Kingdom is very important.

I am your bishop. If there's anything I can help, then feel free to contact me.

MessagePosté le: Dim Oct 09, 2011 1:37 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Your Eminence,
thank you very much...
I feel free to contact you.
Puper

MessagePosté le: Dim Oct 09, 2011 6:50 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Puper comes to Koco and congratulates him

Congratulations, Brother. Good luck in your new mission.

After that he turns to the Cardinal

Your Eminence, I suppose the church has some new mission for me, now when you revoked me from the position of Brnos parish priest. In fact it was somewhat surprising for me. Im eager to know my new mission.
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé
Sava

MessagePosté le: Lun Oct 10, 2011 9:14 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

SE Aranykorona Ozorai turns to the Fr. Puper:

- Fr. Koco wrote to me that you are not available. I appointed his to parish priest, because I thought that you are not active (IG). But if you're active or, you stay in the city's parish priest, and he will be chaplain.
I waiting your answer.

MessagePosté le: Lun Oct 10, 2011 10:34 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Ah, it was probably sometimes in July or August when I spend my time in monastery praying to our Lord. During my monastery life I was able to organize one mass a week at most, its true. now Im back and ready to serve our church again

I think it is good choice to make Koco Parish priest of Brno, he did very well in the position of deacon. Im just little confused I was not informed few days ago, so I could prepare everything for him.

If you do not have new work for me and if you agree, I will focus on the work in Villa san Loyats and will try with you to finish some cases that we were not be able to finish with your predecessors (so called national integration, establishing czech diocese...).
Sava

MessagePosté le: Jeu Oct 13, 2011 1:58 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

All right.
The translations are very important to develop a lot of the church if have.
We are going to continue the integration. I'm going to ask you a closed forum here where you know you talk about local issues. This will be the Czech Clergy.

MessagePosté le: Lun Oct 17, 2011 12:02 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Thank you very much, your Eminence. Once the new room will be open, I will be there.
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum -> Církev Zemí koruny České - Église du Royaume Tchčque - Church of Corona regni Bohemiae Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Aller ŕ la page Précédente  1, 2
Page 2 sur 2

Sauter vers: