L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church
Forum RP de l'Eglise Aristotelicienne du jeu en ligne RR
Forum RP for the Aristotelic Church of the RK online game

Lien fonctionnel : Le DogmeLien fonctionnel : Le Droit Canon
 FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   Liste des MembresListe des Membres   Groupes d'utilisateursGroupes d'utilisateurs   S'enregistrerS'enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

Point of the situation
Aller à la page Précédente  1, 2, 3

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum -> Église du principalat de Valahia - Church of the Principality of Valahia
Voir le sujet précédent :: Voir le sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
mirceadino
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Mer Mai 04, 2011 8:18 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Until now, no town was destroyed. Fortunately for Wallachians, the barbarians didn't reach their country. Unfortunately for them, it's a civil war that would break the relations with the outside. I don't know many details, maybe a Wallachian priest or ambassador may tell you more, if Rome wants to know.
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé
Sava

MessagePosté le: Mar Sep 06, 2011 4:29 pm    Sujet du message: Re: Point of the situation Répondre en citant

Citation:

Analise, au rang de Cardinal National Suffragant

Nous, Raniero Borgia dict "Quarion" Cardinal Camerlingue, Cardinal Romain Electeur, Vice Chancelier de la Sainte Inquisition, Archeveque de Ravenne, devant le Très Haut, et sous le regard d’Aristote,
    Nous, Cardinaux de la Sainte Eglise Aristotélicienne et Romaine, réunis en Sacré Collège, devant le Très-Haut et sous le regard d’Aristote,

Créons Analise,, Evêque de Győr, Cardinal National suffragant de la Sainte Église Aristotélicienne et Romaine
    en tant que représentant de la zone géodogmatique d'Europe Centrale et Orientale (ZECO) auprès du Consistoire Pontificale de la même entité linguistique.

Ad Majorem Dei Gloriam

Fait à Rome le VI du IX mois de l’an de grâce MCDLIX de la Saincte Eglise Aristotélicienne

Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Mar Sep 06, 2011 5:37 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Congratulations to her!

I have a question. You have been appointed roman cardinal, vice-prelat plenipotentiar, so there will be appointed a new elector cardinal for ZECO soon to replace Your Eminence?
Sava

MessagePosté le: Mar Sep 06, 2011 9:22 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

No, there won't be new cardinal- elector. I'm still the cardinal -elector of our Consistory. The two tasks are complementary.
SE Analise going to help me in my work in our Consistory.

MessagePosté le: Dim Jan 22, 2012 12:14 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Dear Wallhallian Brothers and Sisters,

How are you? Do you need help?

Write a meaning to me, that how the church life there?

MessagePosté le: Lun Jan 23, 2012 7:49 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

First of all, thank you for all the help! We did lived to see our dream about the Cathedral becoming reality!
We are trying to organize a bit since the church way wasn't so popular in Wallachia so far. I did managed to appoint half of the Diocesan council:
Gras. (Responsible for the treasury)
Areta_21 (Responsible for the doctrine)
Schultz (Responsible for relations with the priests)
and right now pretty much everyone on church way above lvl 3 is able to win PVDs in order to advance to lvl 4.
Also, we have 2 suitable candidates for the following bishop vacant places:
Diocese of Targoviste – Bishop of Targoviste – Cobra_wolf
Diocese of Arges - Bishop of Arges - Rata11
We do need help on with their appointments, since I have slight chances to find a second Archbishop to do it in game.
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum -> Église du principalat de Valahia - Church of the Principality of Valahia Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Aller à la page Précédente  1, 2, 3
Page 3 sur 3

Sauter vers: