L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church
Forum RP de l'Eglise Aristotelicienne du jeu en ligne RR
Forum RP for the Aristotelic Church of the RK online game

Lien fonctionnel : Le DogmeLien fonctionnel : Le Droit Canon
 FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   Liste des MembresListe des Membres   Groupes d'utilisateursGroupes d'utilisateurs   S'enregistrerS'enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

[RP] Ordination of brother Colar from Holland
Aller à la page Précédente  1, 2, 3

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum -> Basilique Saint Titus - St.Titus Basilica - Sankt-Titus-Basilika - La Basilica di San Tito -> Chapelle Saint Nicolas V
Voir le sujet précédent :: Voir le sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
Statler

MessagePosté le: Jeu Mai 31, 2012 1:32 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Congratulations Father Colar, welcome to the Clergy of Rome.

With that I smile at the new Father and hope that he will do well in the future that lies ahead of him.
Colar

MessagePosté le: Jeu Mai 31, 2012 6:10 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

The Cardinal gave him the sign that he could speak for the people who came to the mass. So Colar took this change and turned his face to the people.

Dear friends, colleagues, bruders,

the most of you had this moment yourself, so I won't have to explain what it means to me. I work, think, sleep, eat, literally do everything for Jah and with Jah in my heart, mind, body.

As a new priest I will have to learn a lot; so I hope that some of you can, if needed, help me. The priesthood is not just a job you take, it's a life you choose; a discussion that changes you.

I hope to stand with you as bruders and sisters before the Mighty Eye of Jah, to serve the people together, to pray, to serve God as one.

Thank you very much that you have come to my ordination.

Colar said a prayer in himself and looked back to Leopold.
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé
Leopold
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Ven Juin 01, 2012 6:58 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Leopold nodded approvingly when father Colar spoke and when he concluded with the words...

Thank you very much that you have come to my ordination.

And he looked back to Leopold, and the latter said:

Dear brothers and sisters, with these words we conclude this ceremony. Thank you for coming.

May the Most High bless you all, wherever you may go from here!

And with a hand gesture the Cardinal blessed those present.

Localisation: Archevêque In Partibus de Tongeren (atm sailing round Ibiza)

MessagePosté le: Sam Juin 02, 2012 11:40 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Monseigneur Sonho, who had travelled from Heiligenbron to Rome for this special occasion, followed the ceremony from a seat in de back of the chapel.
It remind him of his own ordination, a long long time ago.
Fond memories came to his mind.

When the ceremony was over, he walked up to the front to congratulate the new priest.

Vader Colar,

Mag ik u van harte feliciteren met deze speciale dag.
Dat de liefde van Jah in uw hart mag blijven voor altijd en eeuwig.

U weet niet half hoe blij ik ben dat er weer een Hollander heeft gekozen om deze belangrijke taak op zich te nemen.

Ik wens u al het goede toe.

MessagePosté le: Lun Juin 04, 2012 6:40 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

I was late, i missed the whole ceremony obvioulsy... GOD ! its always like this, damned peasant, i told us to move on the front gate in Rome, and what ? I lost 4 hours to entering this city... What a hell... He entered the Chapel, and try to congratulate the new Priest.

Congratulations Father Colar, may the most high guide your steps from now to the end, may He guide you, to your parishioners and your sheep astray. This is a great mission that comes from you being offered. Oh Forgive me i am Bewerber Duncan.

He smiled with a fragment of joy in his eyes

It's a good day for you and for all the Teutonic Order, please accept my congratulations again.
Lilly Riderikes

MessagePosté le: Mar Juin 05, 2012 3:15 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

An very tired dove collapsed before the capel. He made a sad sound.

Someone picked him up and saw some paper on his leg. It was a little soaked, and not easy to read, but he recognised a name.

Citation:

Aan .... Colar....

Gefeliciteerd....

.. de weg van Jah...

Lilly ....

Poor dove, flying that long and not able to bring more words.

(To ... Colar...

Congratiulations ...

... the way of Jah ...

Lilly ...)
Colar

MessagePosté le: Mar Juin 05, 2012 10:58 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Colar saw that Sonho came to congratulate him. It was a very nice surprise to see him again.

Wat fijn om u hier te ontmoeten. Bedankt voor uw komst! En alles voor Jah en Holland natuurlijk.

*What nice to meet you here. Thanks that you came! And of course; everything for Jah and Holland.

Some later a man, he recognized from the international meetings of the Teutonic order. It was nice to meet him here.

It's a good day for you and for all the Teutonic Order, please accept my congratulations again.

It certainly is. Thank you.
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum -> Basilique Saint Titus - St.Titus Basilica - Sankt-Titus-Basilika - La Basilica di San Tito -> Chapelle Saint Nicolas V Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Aller à la page Précédente  1, 2, 3
Page 3 sur 3

Sauter vers: