L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church
Forum RP de l'Eglise Aristotelicienne du jeu en ligne RR
Forum RP for the Aristotelic Church of the RK online game

Lien fonctionnel : Le DogmeLien fonctionnel : Le Droit Canon
 FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   Liste des MembresListe des Membres   Groupes d'utilisateursGroupes d'utilisateurs   S'enregistrerS'enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

Level three study

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum -> The Church in England, Scotland and Ireland - L'Église d'Angleterre, Ecosse et Irlande
Voir le sujet précédent :: Voir le sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
Oliver_westcott

MessagePosté le: Mar Nov 13, 2012 3:20 pm    Sujet du message: Level three study Répondre en citant

I understand the first lessons and requestiong in uni and all that.

What i am confused about is this part in the guide.

Citation:
The Virtues:

You are advised to read the corresponding books twice to reach 50%, before finishing the course itself.

- The Good
- Virtue
- Temperance
- Justice
- Friendship
- Pleasure and Delight
- A seventh thing. Maybe the seventh sky. Or better: the seventh son of the seventh son

How do i learn these? Do i request them like normal lessons at the uni?

Thanks in advance

Duh i have just read that it says to "read the books" Where do i find these?

But i am still confused. This bis the quote from the guide
Citation:
The Virtues:

You are advised to read the corresponding books twice to reach 50%, before finishing the course itself.

- The Good
- Virtue
- Temperance
- Justice
- Friendship
- Pleasure and Delight
- A seventh thing. Maybe the seventh sky. Or better: the seventh son of the seventh son

First possible increase: From the books

Prerequisites: Aristotle's Moral Principles at 100% and Greek at 55%. If you have studied in the order laid out here, you will have already achieved this prerequisite.

The Good: Book I – The good and happiness
Virtue: Book II – Virtue, Book IV – The different virtues.
Temperance: Book III – Courage and temperance
Justice: Book V – Justice
Friendship: Book VIII – Friendship
Other virtues: No books known at this stage.

Reading a book with its prerequisites allows a knowledge of less than 20 % to reach 20% and a knowledge of 20% or more to reach 50%.

So the virtues are not learnt fromt he same books as the bottom list? How do i find the first books? I cant find anywhere that says where the virtue books are

MessagePosté le: Mar Nov 13, 2012 6:01 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

In Forum 1, in the LIbrary of the Kingdoms, is a list of all the books in the universities by County.

The quick answer is almost all of them are available in Devon, whilst most other counties have a few.

Take a look IG - Baliwick>University>Consult Books in the University Library to see which ones are available in your area.
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum -> The Church in England, Scotland and Ireland - L'Église d'Angleterre, Ecosse et Irlande Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers: