L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church
Forum RP de l'Eglise Aristotelicienne du jeu en ligne RR
Forum RP for the Aristotelic Church of the RK online game

Lien fonctionnel : Le DogmeLien fonctionnel : Le Droit Canon
 FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   Liste des MembresListe des Membres   Groupes d'utilisateursGroupes d'utilisateurs   S'enregistrerS'enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

The Albanian Church
Aller à la page Précédente  1, 2

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum -> Kisha e Arbërisë - L'Église d'Albanie - Church of the Kingdom of Albania
Voir le sujet précédent :: Voir le sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
koolike101

MessagePosté le: Sam Juil 14, 2012 10:10 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

OOC:

It's celcius... I am sorry but Brennos has a workload of HUGE responsibility. He just doesn't make it on time to places... so we need to be patient.

MessagePosté le: Sam Déc 15, 2012 5:43 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Hello Brothers and Sisters, finally I was avaible to come here.

I wanted to talk with Emimence Angelo Montemayor

Thank you,
Gjini Bishop of Lezhe.
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé
Gjini.

MessagePosté le: Dim Déc 16, 2012 12:49 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Father Angelo I need your help, please respond to me.
Fenice
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Dim Déc 16, 2012 11:55 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Good morning, I am Monsignora Fenice, the Protonotary of the Nunciature, welcome.
Let me know if I can help you in some way. What do you need?

MessagePosté le: Lun Déc 17, 2012 6:16 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

I need that someone talks with admin to remove a priest in town of Dyrrah, Albania.

I don't know who appointed him without my permission. But he is a heretic, he has done a lot of trouble and bad things to Albania and people of Albania.
Also he is not even baptized in our Holy Church.

Aristotelian Church in Albania is being violated!!
Fenice
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Lun Déc 17, 2012 8:05 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Please, tell me the name; is he the parish priest?

MessagePosté le: Lun Déc 17, 2012 10:54 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Hello Sister, his name is Mojsi_Golemi, also he is member of a military group, that I think according to our holy laws it is forbidden to wear weapons except special situations and permissions.

Our vice-primate Signor Angelo Montemayor, I am told it is noticed by His Majesty Leka Dukagjini.

I am waiting now for this case to be resolved.
Gjini.

MessagePosté le: Ven Fév 15, 2013 4:01 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Your Eminences and Exellencies, Fathers and Holy Father I came here today to tell you that our Brother, our Prince, our King Leka Dukagjini has died yesterday. Albania is in mourning.
Fenice
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Sam Fév 16, 2013 1:16 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

A very sad news and a great loss not only for Albania.
He was a true faithful, I will pray for him. May he rest in peace.

MessagePosté le: Sam Fév 16, 2013 3:12 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

That's really a sad loss, but also a starting of a possibly shaky time for the leading of the country... I hope he could be honoured with a right funeral, then replaced soon for the ruler charge he had, so the hard conflict with Serbia could be solved in a just way.

I heard the SRING Imperial Regent is going to manage for a peaceful resolution.
Archiexorcist

old:http://i67.tinypic.com/254zdoz.png
older: http://img543.imageshack.us/img543/5503/egal2.gif
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé MSN Messenger
vede
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Mar Fév 19, 2013 2:01 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

May our beloved Jah grant him the eternal peace he justly deserved.

Vede
Cardinal National Elector CEEPC
Bishop of Pola diocese
Moisi_Golem_Komneni

MessagePosté le: Mar Fév 19, 2013 3:05 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Egal a écrit:
That's really a sad loss, but also a starting of a possibly shaky time for the leading of the country... I hope he could be honoured with a right funeral, then replaced soon for the ruler charge he had, so the hard conflict with Serbia could be solved in a just way.

I heard the SRING Imperial Regent is going to manage for a peaceful resolution.

Your excellency

The loss of our King in this hour is a grievous one, but the situation is very calm and unchanged. Our late King's wife is the acting regent and the transition of power will be peaceful for sure. Our King's death will change nothing in the conflict with Serbia, as long as the serbs won't admit the error of their ways, and give us satisfaction for their hostile actions toward Albania.

Sring has no jurisdiction over Albania or over Serbia so Sring can not manage a resolution in this matter. We would have gladly accepted the Imperial Regent's intermediary in this conflict, but since the beginning, Sring has been one-sided in favor of our enemy, listening to the serbian lies about Albania.

The Serbs are boasting all over that Sring supports them. I think it is simple logic not to accept to be judged in this matter by the friend of our enemy.

On the other hand, there is this heresy matter. The heresy was born in Serbia, and soon spread in Greece, Bosnia, Bulgaria. It was your excellency that announced something similar is happening in Hungary also. Albania has remained an island in a sea of heresy. It was not us who started this war, but the heretic serbs. What is the Sring's approach to this matter?

With all due respect

Moisi Golem Komneni
Egal

MessagePosté le: Mer Fév 20, 2013 3:37 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

That's a sad news, I see...

The SRING Regent told me she haven't imposed you a one-sided peaceful direction, but a solution who would have listened to both parts...

For the religious point-of-view, indeed, SRING supports Our Church decisions, but nothing to remove any power from his/her government life for religious matters, such as no direct actions versus the leadings of King of Serbia or the Regent of Albany.

I'll try to know more details, my Brother.
Archiexorcist

angelo de montemayor

MessagePosté le: Ven Fév 22, 2013 12:01 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

I am restores of my accident of ship, I return to the businesses. Wink

MessagePosté le: Ven Fév 22, 2013 2:46 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Welcome, Your Excellency!
Archiexorcist

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum -> Kisha e Arbërisë - L'Église d'Albanie - Church of the Kingdom of Albania Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Aller à la page Précédente  1, 2
Page 2 sur 2

Sauter vers: