L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church
Forum RP de l'Eglise Aristotelicienne du jeu en ligne RR
Forum RP for the Aristotelic Church of the RK online game

Lien fonctionnel : Le DogmeLien fonctionnel : Le Droit Canon
 FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   Liste des MembresListe des Membres   Groupes d'utilisateursGroupes d'utilisateurs   S'enregistrerS'enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

[RP] Talking with the SRING candidates

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum -> La place d'Aristote - Aristote's Square - Platz des Aristoteles - La Piazza di Aristotele -> Les faubourgs de Rome - The suburbs of Rome - Die Vororte von Rom - I Sobborghi di Roma
Voir le sujet précédent :: Voir le sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
Egal

MessagePosté le: Dim Déc 16, 2012 4:33 pm    Sujet du message: [RP] Talking with the SRING candidates Répondre en citant

Everything was ready for the debate. His Eminence Borromeo Galli had been preparing it, facing the need to know better the position of both the candidates, because one of the will may be the possible next SRING Emperor. All the questions, in some sheets of parchment, were there, written only to be read and to receive their answers.

So he sat, wating their arrival there.

Archiexorcist

old:http://i67.tinypic.com/254zdoz.png
older: http://img543.imageshack.us/img543/5503/egal2.gif
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé MSN Messenger
Marcolando

MessagePosté le: Mar Déc 18, 2012 4:13 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Il Marchese era arrivato davanti sua eminenza Borromeo Galli.

Se io posso rispondere ai Vostri eventuali dubbi sulla mia persona o sul mio, io mi metto a disposizione.

-----------------

The Marquis had arrived before his eminence Borromeo Galli.

If I can answer your any questions about me or my program, I put myself at your disposal.

Fenthick

MessagePosté le: Mar Déc 18, 2012 11:09 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

The Regent arrived in the room, and greeted all the primates that were in there. He also greeted Marcolando.
He then took a seet, and waited for the talks to begin.

MessagePosté le: Mer Déc 19, 2012 12:09 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

vice primate Elequest enters the room

Welcome to both candidates

The first question is simple. What does your program say about the church?

Fenthick

MessagePosté le: Mer Déc 19, 2012 1:18 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

He answered.

Well, this is what I say in my program :

- The Sacrum Romanorum Imperium Nationis Germanicae is what it is, is the "Holy" "Roman" Empire .
No other religion can be officially tolerated in imperial lands, following any other dogma than the one of the Holy Aristotelian Roman Church .

- To ensure the preservation of the essential and common interests of the Imperial Crown and the Papacy, the discussions initiated by the Empress Marina Adala Borgia with the Apostolic Nunciature in Rome will continue in order to establish a Concordat with the Empire for which the opinion of the vassal provinces will be required.

- The Church will have a representative at the Imperial Council, as it was in the last reigns.
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé
Marcolando

MessagePosté le: Mer Déc 19, 2012 10:06 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Il Marchese ascoltate le parole del vice primate Elequest rispose in modo calmo ma deciso

Io reputo la Chiesa uno dei principali cardini per l'unione dei popoli.
Attualmente abbiamo concordati fra Vassalli e Chiesa , ma manca un concordato unico fra SRING e la Chiesa.... questa mancanza andra' sistemata.
Il concordato non potra' essere con una imposizione, ma andra' fatto con l'incontro fra tutti i vassalli dell'Impero , l'impero e la Cheisa : il concordato dovra' obbedire contemporanemente ai dettami della Chiesa e alle tradizioni dei popoli.

The Marquis, listen to the words of the vice primate Elequest said in a calm but firm

I consider the Church one of the main pillars for the union of the people and the only way to salvation thereof.
Currently we have agreed between the individual vassals and the Church , but there is no single agreed between sring and the Church .... this deficiency will be settled.
The agreement will not be a imposition, but it should be done with a meeting between all the vassals of the Empire, the Empire and the Church: the arrangement must simultaneously obey the dictates of the Church and the traditions of the people

Egal

MessagePosté le: Jeu Déc 20, 2012 3:01 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Thank you for these first answers, my lords. said His Eminence Borromeo Galli.

And so, both of You think of having to respect the position of the local authorities and the histories of each specific land, before achieving a Concordat. That's a good way, depicting You as far-sighted persons.

But You should remember many moments when the local authorities or some local groups of people fought the Church and its influence, and the Empire -represented by the former Empress, Her Majesty Adala- preferred to take some time and rested neutral, waiting the Church to act before taking the decision to protect It or not.

Should it continue to be the "official" Imperial behaviour?

Archiexorcist

old:http://i67.tinypic.com/254zdoz.png
older: http://img543.imageshack.us/img543/5503/egal2.gif
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé MSN Messenger
Marcolando

MessagePosté le: Jeu Déc 20, 2012 9:35 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Ormai le elezioni erano finite, ma il rispetto verso la Chiesa obbligava il Marchese cmq a rispondere alla domanda posta.

Eminenza, io reputo che solo attraverso il diaologo fra Chiesa,Stati e Impero si possonano risolvere i problemi.
Io quando aprlo di rispetto di abitudini locali, ovviamnete non intendo abitudini che vadano cotro i dettami religiosi, parlo piu' di aspetti terreni e materiali. E' ovvio che sui dettami religiosi che devono essere la guida dei popoli non si potra' avere idee divergenti.

Poi prese fiato e aggiunse

Per il resto , auguro ogni bene al nuovo Imperatore e ringrazio la Cheisa per le parole spese verso il sottoscritto.

--------

Now the elections were over, but the respect for the Church forced the Marquis, however, to answer the question posed.

Your Eminence, I consider that only through talks between the Church and the Empire States can solve problems.
When I speak of respect for local customs, I obviously do not mean habits that go nick religious dictates, I speak more aspects of land and materials. it is obvious that the religious dictates to be the guide of the people you will not have divergent ideas.

Then he took a deep breath and added,

Finally, I wish all the best to the new Emperor and I thank for the words Cheisa expense to myself.

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum -> La place d'Aristote - Aristote's Square - Platz des Aristoteles - La Piazza di Aristotele -> Les faubourgs de Rome - The suburbs of Rome - Die Vororte von Rom - I Sobborghi di Roma Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers: