L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church
Forum RP de l'Eglise Aristotelicienne du jeu en ligne RR
Forum RP for the Aristotelic Church of the RK online game

Lien fonctionnel : Le DogmeLien fonctionnel : Le Droit Canon
 FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   Liste des MembresListe des Membres   Groupes d'utilisateursGroupes d'utilisateurs   S'enregistrerS'enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

Help Wanted - For lvl 4 and Preaching
Aller à la page Précédente  1, 2, 3, 4

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum -> The Church in England, Scotland and Ireland - L'Église d'Angleterre, Ecosse et Irlande
Voir le sujet précédent :: Voir le sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
Aishling O'Niall

MessagePosté le: Mar Jan 11, 2011 1:57 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

I have kept just two of his sermons. I thought I had more but I seem to have misplaced them. I also do not have them in French at all. I wish I did but I do know someone who could translate them for me. A very nice Ambassador from Bretagne I think might be willing to assist. I baptized him last year in Port Lairge while he was visiting.
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé
Apocas
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Mar Jan 11, 2011 4:36 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

I suppose it is not necessary to translate the whole of the texts. I believe Sister Kitialeah only wanted to know about the supposed questions asked with it.

However if your kind ambassador is interested in translating for church, you may want to encourage him to join the Villa San Loyats. Both the French and the English workshops could use more active personnel.
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé
Kitialeah

Localisation: IG: Girvan, Ayrshire, Scotland RL: Odense, Fyn, Denmark

MessagePosté le: Dim Avr 17, 2011 10:11 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Apocas a écrit:
(...) the sermon examples in the hall of meeting. Now that I think about, Sister Kitialeah perhaps you would like to add yours as well.
I get: "The topic or post you requested does not exist", when I try that link. Can you instruct me another way to get to it, please?

MessagePosté le: Dim Avr 17, 2011 10:13 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

They are there, the link is not dead.

Go to Hall of meeting-->1st sticky "Seremons"

MessagePosté le: Lun Jan 28, 2013 3:33 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Does anyone have a little bit more updated information as to how many PVD are needed to level up to level 4?
Statler

MessagePosté le: Lun Jan 28, 2013 4:30 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

That should be approximately 200.000 point, I kept track of all the points between level 3 and 4.
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum -> The Church in England, Scotland and Ireland - L'Église d'Angleterre, Ecosse et Irlande Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Aller à la page Précédente  1, 2, 3, 4
Page 4 sur 4

Sauter vers: