L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church
Forum RP de l'Eglise Aristotelicienne du jeu en ligne RR
Forum RP for the Aristotelic Church of the RK online game

Lien fonctionnel : Le DogmeLien fonctionnel : Le Droit Canon
 FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   Liste des MembresListe des Membres   Groupes d'utilisateursGroupes d'utilisateurs   S'enregistrerS'enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

An updated Canon law?

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum -> L'Église de l'Union de Kalmar - Church of the Kalmar Union
Voir le sujet précédent :: Voir le sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
Plyspeter

MessagePosté le: Lun Fév 04, 2013 11:24 am    Sujet du message: An updated Canon law? Répondre en citant

Right now I´m looking throw my stuff, and I can see that my canon law only is half translated to english? Anyone have a fully translated and updated version of the canon law?

MessagePosté le: Lun Fév 04, 2013 12:28 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

As far as I am aware, translating the Canon Law is one of the chief tasks of anyone with multi-lingual ability and the desire to help. For now, we of the English speaking churches must do what we can with what is available, and work without what we do not have access too.

Heir of Kingdom of Scotland | Bishop of Whithorn Diocese | Town Mentor for Whithorn |
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé
Plyspeter

MessagePosté le: Lun Fév 04, 2013 4:24 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Thanks for the answer, I have started to translate stuff into danish, but could only find half of the canon law translated to english, but then I will try to translate what is in english.

MessagePosté le: Lun Fév 04, 2013 5:12 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Canon law is under update, have been for a long while. Everything haven't even written in French.
I've translated few parts into Finnish.

Dernière édition par juhana le Sam Fév 09, 2013 4:56 pm; édité 1 fois
Egal

MessagePosté le: Mar Fév 05, 2013 2:02 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

My Brothers, I remind You there's a Church Office for the languages and the translations here

L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church -> Rome - Rom - Roma -> Villa San Loyats

and I think it's time for official translators in Kalmar archdiocese's languages to propose themselves to the chief officer H. Em. Bender.
Archiexorcist

old:http://i67.tinypic.com/254zdoz.png
older: http://img543.imageshack.us/img543/5503/egal2.gif
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé MSN Messenger
Plyspeter

MessagePosté le: Mar Fév 05, 2013 8:42 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Egal you know that we talk 3 different languages here in the Kalmar union? 4 if Norway comes one day...?

MessagePosté le: Mar Fév 05, 2013 10:54 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Plyspeter a écrit:
Egal you know that we talk 3 different languages here in the Kalmar union? 4 if Norway comes one day...?

Please don't think I'm unaware of this, Your Eccellency, but there are at least two halls (Finnish and Norwegian) and it wouldn't bene so hard to open the missing one(s).
Archiexorcist

juhana

MessagePosté le: Mar Fév 05, 2013 6:37 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

I already know about Villa San Loyats; I'm Finnish translator and vice-prefet there.

Citation:
and I think it's time for official translators in Kalmar archdiocese's languages to propose themselves to the chief officer H. Em. Bender.

Kalmar archdiocese? So you really are working on that Smile.
Plyspeter

MessagePosté le: Mar Fév 05, 2013 11:07 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

I might do that one day, but I'm doing to more like a hobby, got a lot of stuff RL...

And archdiocese... what a nice word, I don't think it have even been used in the kalmar union... Not the time I have been here Smile

MessagePosté le: Mer Fév 06, 2013 4:15 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Yes, when we will have got also the third official diocese, why don't think of an archdiocese?
It's all up to build Rolling Eyes
Archiexorcist

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum -> L'Église de l'Union de Kalmar - Church of the Kalmar Union Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers: