L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church
Forum RP de l'Eglise Aristotelicienne du jeu en ligne RR
Forum RP for the Aristotelic Church of the RK online game

Lien fonctionnel : Le DogmeLien fonctionnel : Le Droit CanonLien fonctionnel : Le Réseau
Lien fonctionnel : Le ParcheminLien fonctionnel : Les Registres
 FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   Liste des MembresListe des Membres   Groupes d'utilisateursGroupes d'utilisateurs   S'enregistrerS'enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

Dogma : Hagiography of Titus; The first Pope

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum -> The Church in England, Scotland and Ireland - L'Église d'Angleterre, Ecosse et Irlande -> The Dogma of the Holy Church
Voir le sujet précédent :: Voir le sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
Teagan
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Sam Mar 09, 2013 3:49 pm    Sujet du message: Dogma : Hagiography of Titus; The first Pope Répondre en citant

Citation:
Hagiography of the Apostle Titus, First among the Apostles, Church Father

Early Life of Titus the Grand, Beautiful, Intelligent

Titus was born in Galilee near the Sea of Galilee, a decade before the birth of Christos . He spent a happy childhood in a family of fishermen. His father earned enough to feed his family, and Titus grew up in a certain comfort, even though he has never experienced luxury.

Untouched by hunger, fed a healthy way, having grown up in the great outdoors, Titus gained a strong stature as his father lacked no meat for him. It was said of him that he was a rock on which we could all rely. He was nevertheless very intelligent from eating fish, for the fishermen caught the finest quality. When he was old enough for his father (as big and strong he was), he began to fish with him. His enthusiasm, his dedication and strength made ​​him someone respected throughout the region.

Titus lived for his family, fishing and community. At the age of 18, he married a girl from his village, but through this union they had no child. Titus was greatly bitter as he had longed for the relationship of a son, as he had had with his own father in his youth.

He was about twenty years old when disturbances broke with the Roman occupiers. They wanted to buy from some fishermen of Judea at a cheap price, thus promoting more anger docile because the people were poorer despite exporting fish to other provinces. The Fishermen of Galilee went peacefully to protest in Jerusalem, the capital of the province. Along the way, they met other groups and joined in to such an extent that it was a great crowd that came to the palace of the representative of Rome.

With his intelligence, stature and reputation, Titus became the spokesman of the fishermen who negotiated with the Romans, without ever yielding to violence, instead using clever diplomacy. He obtained a good compromise and returned home with great confidence and an increased reputation.

He founded an association with other fishermen and became its coordinator. This experience was very useful later on as he became a negotiator and diplomat advisor to the governor in all trades.

Life of the Saint Apostle Titus, as a disciple of Christos

One day, a stranger came to the village to preach. He spoke well and had great charisma. Titus, who so far had never really been interested in the Most High, was captivated by this man's speech, the word of Christos. They discussed at length at the lake or in fisheries. Christos loved this man who was strong and straight forward in his approach, with intelligence and a pure soul who sought only simplicity. Thus Titus became one of the apostles of Christos.

To follow his new mentor, Titus had to separate from his wife. As they had no children, he felt that the marriage had borne all its fruits and was going nowhere, but it was not the fault of either spouse. He turned to Christos, who comforted Titus in his decision and gave his consent for the separation. Once this separation was pronounced, Titus gave to his former wife half his savings and the matrimonial home. Then he went on the road.

During the years that followed, he was the companion of Christos. Titus was Discreet but always helpful and smiling, and he was respected by all the apostles. It was to him whom the Prophet turned to give the most pious mission.

Here's what the Life of Christos reports:

Citation:
Christos turned then to Titus, who was nearby, “Titus, approach, my friend. Titus, you are strong and vigorous. You can help me to carry this community; you will be my second. Now, Titus, you are Titan, and it is with the assistance of your strength that I would build a titanic Church! ”

The loss of Christos was a shock for Titus as for all others. But, true to his reputation as a rock on which we can rely, especially for the Church that Christos had given him the charge over, he always maintained his good humor, seriousness and fast became revered, a pillar in the service of his companions.

Soon, the apostles parted. Everyone chose a way, a special way of serving Christos and his message. Just before separation, Titus distributed to each apostle a ring bearing a purple stone, a ruby, in memory of their friendship and their mission. A ring was also given to Daju Anaclet, a young apostle who had become a friend of Titus and Samoht.

Titus then made a momentous decision: to leave for Rome, the center of the Empire and soon their church! But he did not go alone, for his friend Samoht followed him on his journey.

Landing in Apulia, the two friends went into the cities of Abruzzo and in particular its capital L'Aquila where they stayed a few days. They took advantage of their presence in these lands to teach the precepts of Aristotle and Christos to the local population who knew how to welcome with a hospitality worthy of The Book of Virtues. Such was The fervor for Aristotle in the capital of Abruzzo its inhabitants erected a church in each district.

[Note from transcriber: Samoht is not clear, he said in his memoirs that Titus would have given his stick Aquilani whose upper end is rounded volute. Today more commonly called stick or rod, the said Don-is kept religiously in the cathedral of the city. They do brandish every June 29 in a grand procession dedicated to him.]

Life of Pope Titus

Finally in Rome, Titus, and Samoht bought an apartment in a insulae on the Aventine hill near the Tiber - where one day he was to be installed as the future Holy See - and everyone began to spread the message of Christos. Fishing day, preaching at night, Titus made several followers. However, he concentrated his efforts on people who already knew the message of Aristotle, emphasizing the continuity of messages and complementary teachings. Numerous converts by Samoht then turned and worshiped what Titus had set up. Titus continued on his way, like a rock down the slope of the Seven Hills, destroying all obstacles ungodly.

One day as he ate and drank at a tavern with friends, there occurred an extraordinary event. Samoht was reading a letter from Paulos on the need to choose a leader and reminded those present that Christos was specifically appointed Titus, but the latter disputed and then became modestly silent. That's when someone opened a window. A dove entered the room and fluttered under the beams. She untied herbs which were suspended, and the sprigs of basil and the spice of kings came to rest on the head of Titus. All took it as a sign of royalty imbued within the spiritual Titus. Titus stood up and said:

Citation:
"My friends, my brothers, I am not a king! I am the servant of the Most High, and all earthly power comes only from the recognition by his peers. '

To which Samoht replied:

Citation:
"Titus, you are our spiritual king. Here we all recognize this. Be our guide, for you are a foundation of wisdom, you are our father, our dad. '

Thus Titus became the first "daddy" or pope because the Church was like his child, and as we know from earlier, Titus had longed to become a beloved father. And he performed this task with enthusiasm and humility.

He clashed with the Emperor, who was jealous of his prerogatives, and the Emperor preferred the old religion to keep people in a state of servitude and dependence. But strong in their new status, since arriving in Rome Samoht and Titus had become great scholars of theology and would lay down the first doctrines of the Church. The number of Aristotelian grew rapidly thanks to their efforts.

Angered by this preaching and spreading of the faith, the Romans jailed Titus and his disciples in prison after a short trial for disturbing the public order.

Titus stayed in prison longer than normal at the will of the Emperor over the charter of Justice.
During his captivity, the imprisoned Titus was starved, and thus suffered the consequences of this state until he became almost a skeleton, but he was kept alive until his release from jail so as not to make a Martyr of him.

Aware that the Church was still a fragile child that Christos had entrusted to him hoping to see the church as strong as a Titan, Titus wrote a letter to one of his friends who was still free and that he felt would one day become his successor. The Message that was sent by a secret courier was preserved and remembered because we have the following content:

Citation:
I write this from my prison because I think my mission nears its end.

I write to you Linus, my friend, because I want you to pursue after me that which our savior Christos began in Judaea and for which he was martyred.

I do not know what has become of the other apostles and I charge you to find and organize the dissemination of faith and the formation of our priests. Do not succumb to the temptation of looking like iron and thus die a martyr needlessly, because life is a precious gift that our Creator made us.

The Church has become is a visible society, which recognize four characteristics, it should be:
    one, holy, apostolic and Aristotle.

The link that connects the divine essence and keeps us close to the Creator exists only by His will and through Aristotle, Christos and his apostles. As it is to us that this link was first given, and we shall transmit it to the people so that they may feel the effect of the infinite love of God for those who remain faithful to the message of the prophets.

The divine message, transmitted by the Prophets, must be kept and preserved by bishops who do, so it is impossible to stray from the Church of Christos and become unfaithful to Dogma.

It is also necessary to remove all other companies and organisations who seek to usurp the name of the Church. As they are being led by the spirit of heresy and the creature without a name, they are mistaken in their beliefs , doctrines and morals.

Yes the road will be long, but I've seen dreams that will come to pass of Rome, finshed its construction and the heart of our society true to the word that has been taught by the Messiah.

I am counting on you, my friend, to continue what was started and like Kyrène, Calandra, Adonis, Helena, Ophelia, Uriana, Thanos, Paulos, Nikolos, Samoht and even the unfaithful Dajú ...progress the faith.

The bearer of this message will also give you a set of keys, one of which opens the crypt where we met in secret. The bearer will guide you and protect you, but try to be discreet, because our enemies will want to eradicate you.

You will also find in this crypt seven gates, each of which opens with a key that I bear. It is behind the seventh door you will find the the list of our faithful. They are safer with you then me and you will be able to continue our work.

But the Romans did not want to see him die in prison, the risk of making him a martyr was too great. So they proposed that Titus participate in circus games.
Titus accepted this on condition of the release of some of his companions. In the circus were erected nine enormous cross each weighing over a hundred pounds, one for him and the other eight for eight of his friends.
The Emperor of Rome said that for every cross he could tear from the ground, one of his companions would be released.

Titus managed a good nights sleep and the next day succeeded in removing eight of the crosses, leaving only his. But Titus was exhausted and could hardly stand. Despite this, Titus was released as the Emperor feared a riot would ensue.

Titus went through the door of the prison supported by a legionnaire. He was weak, emaciated and sick. His friends barely recognized the "rock of God." Samoht met him, supported him, walking discreetly to the apartment where they lived together. There, Titus remained in this state between life and death, without speaking, as if the Almighty did not wish him to yet. His friends and companions remained at his bedside despite being released. After the third day some of the Roman patricians appeared, for they had been moved by the performance of Titus in the circus.

But it was not only they who came, the princes of the Empire and those beyond, came. The place was full of people from many different languages, faces and colours. It was with an eerie calmness that all waited their turn to see Titus. That so many came to pay their respects to Titus was surprising, but they all worshipped his efforts and he was now considered as the new Primus inter pares, the Pontifex Maximus. These patricians and princes came to swear allegiance to the first Pope in history, and they all waited patiently for him to speak. A few days later, as it all began to calm down, Titus stirred in his deathbed and spoke

Citation:
"Let me die standing in front of my Creator,"

Titus tried to rise and all stood aside while the disciples, the future leaders of the early Church, were then recognised by the temporal sovereigns present, and the disciples would no longer have barriers. All stood aside for Titus as they feared the wrath of the most High as his most emeritus servant was being called to him to join the Prophets.

Titus Spoke:

Citation:
"Lord, I come to You. Forgive me, my mission is not over, but Linus is on it! '

And he died there as the morning light shone over the shoulders of Samoht and his companions. It was as if an invisible hand helped lay the body on the cold floor. It was the 29th June. Samoth and the companions took the body to a crypt in the apartment where a tomb was dug for the burial. Today the Basilica of St. Titus of Rome is built over the crypt where lies the "rock of God" upon which the Church was built.

Translated by brothers Maisse Arsouye, Nsaymar and Pons d'Agoult; and by Teagan into English

Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum -> The Church in England, Scotland and Ireland - L'Église d'Angleterre, Ecosse et Irlande -> The Dogma of the Holy Church Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers: