L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church
Forum RP de l'Eglise Aristotelicienne du jeu en ligne RR
Forum RP for the Aristotelic Church of the RK online game

Lien fonctionnel : Le DogmeLien fonctionnel : Le Droit Canon
 FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   Liste des MembresListe des Membres   Groupes d'utilisateursGroupes d'utilisateurs   S'enregistrerS'enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

The Path of the Faithful: Applicant William Hawke

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum -> The Church in England, Scotland and Ireland - L'Église d'Angleterre, Ecosse et Irlande
Voir le sujet précédent :: Voir le sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
William_hawke

MessagePosté le: Mar Mar 19, 2013 5:13 pm    Sujet du message: The Path of the Faithful: Applicant William Hawke Répondre en citant

I walk into the halls, dusty and tired from travel but my soul is filled with joy and light for being here.

"Greetings and salutations. I come from Hastings in Sussex, England. Father Vanyar of Southampton said I should make my way here as I wish to follow in the path of the Almighty Jah and become his faithful servant in the church. What studies, what tuition or tasks must I accomplish to follow this path and become a priest, to serve in His name?"

Serving with Faith. Follower of the Universal Roman and Aristotelian Church | The Order of the Saighdears | House Hawke-Kerr
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé
Statler

MessagePosté le: Mer Mar 20, 2013 11:05 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

How nice, a new face a new person, it is always good to meet new people here in Rome. Someone send over by Father Vanyar, that good old priest is still doing his work in these troubled times, how nice, how nice.

Dear brother, allow me to introduce myself, my name is Father Statler I am one of the people here in Rome that can help you with your education. There are many things that you can study here, but the first initial course that you should start with is a basic study of our religion.

I would also like to advise you to study the Book of Virtues an important part of the Dogma of our Church.

Therefor I have have prepared for you a study room. I have asked my friend and fellow Cardinal Darienbalintyne to hand you the keys to this room so you may enter it. He may need a moment or so to get this done.

Do let me know if this takes much longer than a day or two.

William_hawke

MessagePosté le: Mer Mar 20, 2013 12:10 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

I bows deeply as the esteemed as I notice the Cardinal Primate approaches.

"I thank thee Father Statler. Cardinal Darienbalintyne hath provided me with what I need already and I humbly thank him. I am very excited about this. Thank you for providing me with a cell and a chance."

I smiled and flushed a bit with emotion of it all.

"If there is anything I might do to help anywhere, please let me know, Reverent Father."

Serving with Faith. Follower of the Universal Roman and Aristotelian Church | The Order of the Saighdears | House Hawke-Kerr
Statler

MessagePosté le: Mer Mar 20, 2013 12:30 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

I smile when I hear brother William speak again. Rome never stops surprising me, sometimes things take forever, but sometimes it is as quick as lightning.

For now my new Aristotelian friend it is important that you find your way around Rome, the Library and these halls here. There is a lot of knowledge in books and ancient discussions, so I hope you will learn here. Also be warned that Rome's pace is a slow one. For the things that involve our Lord are not often things that require immediate action. Specially for the new people here it becomes a disappointment and sometimes even a frustration when you expect a rapid response. So do keep that in mind, my young brother.
William_hawke

MessagePosté le: Jeu Mar 21, 2013 2:39 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

"Patience is a virtue as they say Father" I smiled.

"I will explore and let mine mind absorb the wonders and knowledge of this place. Thank you again for everything."

With that I bow respectfully and go to find my cell and begin the task that Father Statler has given me. Jah be praised.

Teagan
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Jeu Mar 21, 2013 5:49 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

welcome. I currently reside in Hastings.

see you around.....

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum -> The Church in England, Scotland and Ireland - L'Église d'Angleterre, Ecosse et Irlande Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers: