L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church
Forum RP de l'Eglise Aristotelicienne du jeu en ligne RR
Forum RP for the Aristotelic Church of the RK online game

Lien fonctionnel : Le DogmeLien fonctionnel : Le Droit Canon
 FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   Liste des MembresListe des Membres   Groupes d'utilisateursGroupes d'utilisateurs   S'enregistrerS'enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

Greetings from the new cardinal
Aller à la page Précédente  1, 2

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum -> Kisha e Arbërisë - L'Église d'Albanie - Church of the Kingdom of Albania
Voir le sujet précédent :: Voir le sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
vede
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Mar Fév 26, 2013 11:39 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Thank you for your report Excellency,

Who are the parish priests in Albania? Are there any?

Also is there something you need assistance with? As I said I offer help and knowledge.

Vede
Cardinal National Elector CEEPC
Bishop of Pola diocese
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé
vede
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Mer Mar 06, 2013 12:36 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Any news?

Vede
Bishop of Pola diocese
Egal

MessagePosté le: Jeu Mar 07, 2013 2:50 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

I support the request of the Hungarian Eminence Vede, who is the nearest Cardinal and the one I asked to watch over... Any news about the fights?
Archiexorcist

old:http://i67.tinypic.com/254zdoz.png
older: http://img543.imageshack.us/img543/5503/egal2.gif
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé MSN Messenger
Gjini.

MessagePosté le: Dim Mar 10, 2013 6:58 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Nothing changes your Eminences, as usual war continues and blood spread upon the fields.

Does Curia has an answer?
Egal

MessagePosté le: Dim Mar 10, 2013 2:08 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

If the parts continue to hide something of their real intentions, we will only wait for a resolution that could help to make more stable Our Church into the lands.

But I heard of purposes on both sides which aren't as Aristotelian as they should be (if we believe totally to one part or the other one) and so the Church -adding the main problem in France- won't send any troop now.

Is anyone able to talk with the Albanian present King/Regent or manage to get me or another Foreign Affairs' officer in touch with?
Archiexorcist

Gjini.

MessagePosté le: Lun Mar 11, 2013 7:49 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Albania will have a new king in two days, he comes from a noble family of Albania also his brother is Doge consort of Venice.

Today in this morning we got the news that Albanian armies send by the Crown of Albania to liberate country of Bosnia by the tyrants that had occupied for many times.

Crown of Albania will give the power of government to the true people of Bosnia and not to the puppets of Serbia.

This are the news we got from the frontline, an enemy of Albania and the faith is defeated totally.

Anyway your Eminence you can go to the Albanian Embassies and hear more about war.

www.albaniankingdom.info
vede
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Jeu Avr 11, 2013 9:50 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Brother Gjini,
Rumors have reached me that you were seen leading an army in Albania and also carrying a sword. I would like to understand more about this.

Vede
Bishop of Pola diocese
Egal

MessagePosté le: Jeu Avr 11, 2013 11:04 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

vede a écrit:
Brother Gjini,
Rumors have reached me that you were seen leading an army in Albania and also carrying a sword. I would like to understand more about this.

If it is so, I'll be really upset. Please explain your behaviour and we will judge about it.
Archiexorcist

Gjini.

MessagePosté le: Ven Avr 12, 2013 2:01 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Well your eminences, my army has a story months back ago. When our King, Leka Dukagjini give all support to the pope.
In that time I was called by the call of the pope to help the church to find the Aristotle will in Alexandria, as anyone of you. And the king support with all his goods the church in Albania.
We have been told that in Alexandria lives infidels and many pirates, thiefs and dangerous people are going there. So we decided that we can keep an little army where we can defend the goods of church and etc.
Beside that when I have arrived in Alexandria and stayed there for months, I have make passage for many cardinals who have passed there, shared my knowledge to them and anyone with good will. Till when I came back in Albania again with ship before new year in the new city of Albania, Dyrrah.
Soon after my arrives in Albanica, comes the war with Serbia, who comes declaring now so boring calls for slaughter upon us in the name of their new God as they call, 'Svevid'.
The Jah have given me arms to feed myself, wash myself and defend myself, with these arms your eminences I protect my self and my beloved ones.
But till now I just have defended the goods of church, and helped transporting the food for the new city in Albania that is still fighting with the life as a newborn.
For more my army is composed with few young volunteers boys that wants to help the church and community in this bad times for us.

I think this an enough explanation for your Your Eminences, even that I don't have to explain my acts thou.

With all the respect and honor.

Gjini
Patriarch of Albania
Egal

MessagePosté le: Ven Avr 12, 2013 2:24 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

We want a better explaination, my Brother: we certainly wouldn't have left you alone, if you would have tried to ask for help.

But you did it by yourself without reporting anything, proclaiming you as a new Patriarch and not a simple bishop as you are... So, what are your real matters?
Archiexorcist

angelo de montemayor

MessagePosté le: Sam Avr 13, 2013 3:04 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Hello, Smile

Bishop gjini, you do not have any account has to return has its Eminence Egal, Albania is an official primatie and not a “vice primatie” thus you should not return accounts which has to Me

me as a primacy under the responsibility of his eminence egal I have the duty to give an account of my work to him but not you, sleep quiet my Equal

friend Eminence, since I have the duty to return accounts to you I will do it but henceforth I request from you more you do not address have my bishops but only have me like wants it the payment, you are a good man and I know that you will respect this recommendation

Gjini carries the weapons with my authorization of primacy, as the canon law authorizes it to me and as that is practised in all the primaties aristotelician when the primacy agrees
thus gjini is in rule and nobody has share me has the authority to force to him to leave the weapons, currently Albania is in war and the church is in danger, I judge that it must continue to defend what we put so many years has to build

I hold has to point out has the bishop gjini how much its holiness the pope is happy to have it has its sides and how much it is proud to see Albania defending the faith in the balkans
this is why the Pope will name you patriarch, but we are little has the knowledge then keep that under silence for the moment, as soon as it is official one makes a beautiful festival

Wink

MessagePosté le: Ven Avr 26, 2013 9:46 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

angelo de montemayor a écrit:

I hold has to point out has the bishop gjini how much its holiness the pope is happy to have it has its sides and how much it is proud to see Albania defending the faith in the balkans

Albania conquered Bosnia, a neutral kingdom, and now it is holding it under ruthless occupation. Further more, albanian bandits are in an alliance with minor Bosnian oposition - an Averoist cult that wants to make Otoman province out of Bosnia. Albanians are prolonged geopolitical hand of Otomans in Balkans. Shapeshifters and liars that only use the power of Curia to their own dark purposes...

Above all, it is indicative that the family Montemayor is so keen to help Otoman Albanians... We have reports of new alliance forming on the Adriatic. The one that will bring heresy, Averoist infidels and all others that will reckognise the new might of the raw power without true kreed.

Unfortunetly, Roman Church is being manipulated to work against it self and for the interests of the bandit rulers of Albania and family Montemayor.

Serbia will never succumb to the Asian invaders from the East that use Albania as its staging point! European civilization is secure while we stand tall!

PRO EUROPA!
angelo de montemayor

MessagePosté le: Ven Avr 26, 2013 9:14 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Laughing

MessagePosté le: Sam Avr 27, 2013 4:46 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

So much of the arguments from you Montemayor.
Gjini.

MessagePosté le: Sam Avr 27, 2013 10:56 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Get out please from our Holy Church. Arrow
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum -> Kisha e Arbërisë - L'Église d'Albanie - Church of the Kingdom of Albania Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Aller à la page Précédente  1, 2
Page 2 sur 2

Sauter vers: