L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church
Forum RP de l'Eglise Aristotelicienne du jeu en ligne RR
Forum RP for the Aristotelic Church of the RK online game

Lien fonctionnel : Le DogmeLien fonctionnel : Le Droit Canon
 FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   Liste des MembresListe des Membres   Groupes d'utilisateursGroupes d'utilisateurs   S'enregistrerS'enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

Situation in Albania

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum -> Kisha e Arbërisë - L'Église d'Albanie - Church of the Kingdom of Albania
Voir le sujet précédent :: Voir le sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
koron_muzaka

MessagePosté le: Dim Juil 28, 2013 5:14 pm    Sujet du message: Situation in Albania Répondre en citant

Citation:
            Communication of the legitimate Council of the Principality of Kastrioti

I, Gjin Arianiti

legitimate Count of the elected by the vote of the people in July 9th, 1461, state as follows:

The king of Albania,Bartolomeus Mortis and his people, have violated the vote of the people of Albania, the Law of Albania, and the rights of the legitimate Council, elected by the people. In plain transgression of our Law, the King, by threatening of force didn't allow the Council to create an armed force, that according to our Law should be created for the protection of the Capital and the Count, beside the armies of the Kingdom. In plain transgression of our Law, the King, by threatening of force wanted the Council to finance his own armies, which are in fact personal armies, used at the whim of certain persons of the king’s suite. In plain transgression of our Law, the King, by threatening of force and in shameful manners ordered the Count to perform the financial audit as to ascertain that the council didn't violate any economical asset. In plain transgression of our Law, the King, by threatening of force, ordered the Count to replace some councilors with the king’s people. The Count and the council, not wishing for a civil war, complied to all these violations, as to show the King and the people that our actions have been right since the beginning and that the wealth of the Principality has been untouched by us, in any manner. This compliance was done pointing at the Law violations, protesting peacefully against the threats. Yet, in plain transgression of our Law, the King, by use of force, achieved the removal of the legitimate Council, without need, without any conflict whatsoever between the Council and the King, without any proof whatsoever of any transgression by the Council, and replaced the Council with an army of people of his close circle. Knowing this things the Council and the Count ordered removal of all coins and all goods from the principality coffers, so as to save it from the illegitimate military council, which became council only through use of armed force, in violation of all Laws, Logic, and Humanity. These goods and currency are all registered, untouched and hidden, in safe places, waiting for justice to return once more in Albania, so as to keep the money of the Albanians from falling in the hands of the barbarian and unlawful council, and in the hand of the king of thieves. The treasure has not been stolen, nor taken or distributed. It was removed to safe locations, by the legal order of the Count and the majority of the Council, all according to our Law.

Beside this, the first day our Council was elected, we ordered and performed a financial audit that was long denied to the people by the previous councils, that have been the people of the political force UF, part and spokesman of which the actual king is, against all law and logic that decree that the King should be impartial to politics, so as to rule and benefit all people. The facts that were enlightened by this audit are shocking not only to us, but also to everyone who might see or listen them. Shortly, in the last 3 months only, the golden gold mine of Albania has generated a sum of not less than 500 000 gold coins, at least 10% of this sum has been taken in the royal coffers, and at least 200 000 gold coins have evaporated unlawfully in the pockets of close friends and family of the present king. One might only imagine what has been done in the other months, because since UF has had the majority of the council, there has been no audit, no transparency, no reports, and for most of them, not even a single post in their offices.

On 24 July 1461, the legitimate council was removed. The armies of the kingdom have killed innocent travelers, without warning, without explanation, for the sole reason of them not being followers of UF. The ships of UF (they call them kingdom’s ship because they have built them with the money of the kingdom) in collaboration with West Sails pirate ship of Order "dei Leoni lagunari" attacked and sink WITHOUT WARNING OR BELLIS CAUSA a ship of the Royal Navy of the Kingdom of Two Sicilies and also an Albanian private ship, in the same time threatening another Albanian ship presently in Rijeka. They have declared a state of war in Albania, for the only reason to satisfy their thirst for illegal power, for theft and murder.

Following this facts I, Gjin Arianiti, Elected Count of the principality of Kastrioti, sole Principality of the Kingdom of Albania, along with 7 of my Councilors, Spiro, Gentitrim, Xhem_Muzaka, Ab18, Aid.Badalli, Pal.Arianiti and with the support of the Albanian people decide:

We do not recognize the authority of the King anymore We proclaim the Principality independent of the king or any other authority but for the will of the people who elected us We do not recognize the military council established by the king of Albania. We start today a war for freedom and independence from the unlawful power of the king

We call on neighboring countries to recognize us as the true government of Albania and to deny acknowledgement to the thieving party UF composed by murderers and traitors.

Furthermore I decree, Spiro Topia known as Spiro will act as Foreign Minister of our Principality. He will be the bridge of connection between our government chosen by the sovereign people’s vote and any friendly country.

Also I have to inform that today 26/07/1461 we took the town hall by revolting and we destroy two armies of the king.

New mayor of our capital is Spiro

God bless freedom

Gjin Arianiti
legitimate Count of the Principality of Kastrioti

MessagePosté le: Dim Juil 28, 2013 5:25 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Just for your information

I should add to that....

Priest Gjini again took his sword....

This time he assault a city (Dyrrah)

MessagePosté le: Lun Juil 29, 2013 12:31 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Thank you for such informations, dear son in the faith. These are really bad news, indeed.

By the way, may you present yourself to us? As the Plenipotentiary Prelate, I urge to know about Albanian clergy and religious officers as best as I can.
Archiexorcist

old:http://i67.tinypic.com/254zdoz.png
older: http://img543.imageshack.us/img543/5503/egal2.gif
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé MSN Messenger
angelo de montemayor

MessagePosté le: Lun Juil 29, 2013 1:45 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Hello, gjini has the authorization to carry the weapons.

The church does not have vocation has méler of the policy but I will follow the business and to contribute to peace

MessagePosté le: Mar Juil 30, 2013 3:29 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

I didn't present my self...

Im Koron Muzaka,
Chief of Black Eagles party.
General of Black Eagles Army.
King Consort in the Kingdom of two Sicilies
One of the few persons who raised the voice when Albania declare the church independent from Rome.
Im against the King of Albania and because no one from church put the crown on his head.
He isn't known from Church...

I should inform you Primate Angelo de Montemayor that the religion can't cause war.
A priest like Gjini can't capture a city without an authorisation by the Count of Principality.
A priest like Gjini should inform the Church that the priest of Lezha
FichePersonnage.php?login=Dunpeal. don't exist from many months, but he is still priest of our capital and peoples make their baptize in Italy or here.

I want to inform you that those that are against the King and his army that capture the council with force, are all peoples of our devine truth. ROMAN ARISTOTELIAN CHURCH

Im that person who wait for months from church for a response...

http://rome.lesroyaumes.com/viewtopic.php?t=37029

Best regards peoples of the church!

Now may the Lord of peace Himself continually grant you peace in every circumstance. The Lord be with you all!

MessagePosté le: Mar Juil 30, 2013 9:52 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

@ His Eminence Egal

It is true, I have permission to carry weapons, but I took the city of Dyrrah with only one shaft and I don't know if it can be called as weapon.

Few days ago city of Dyrrah was took by a heretic, that called his name Apollo son of God of Sun. I throw away him from the chair of the townhall and open a trial about heresy against, but it didn't take much day and the true God punished him before we burned him at the square.
Dyrrah is a little city and most the activities comes by the church I run there.

This guy called Koron Muzaka who speak in the name of Gjin Arianiti the deposed Duke of principality for stealing the money together with the party of Koron Muzaka.
He has raised against king, into a civil war, but I want to assure you that the Church of Albania is staying outside this war, neutral in the matter of each sides.

But I can say that I am not pleasured what Koron Muzaka is saying, he has man among his people who cooperate with heretics for personal benefits, and now are fighting for a false cause they say.

Also I want to say, that good has punished too by God the deposed count of principality of Kastrioti and his minister Spiro. I think both of them as heretics.

Koron Muzaka speaks for Lord when he sees in his interests to speak and accuse church for causing war that is not true. But I would like to ask him what does he want a person like him who rule a military group which wants only to make wars and tells others how strong their are to be known as allies of the church?
I think he just want to hide and protects his acts after the church for chaos he make.

May the Aristotle bring light in the eyes of all of them.

Gjini Dukagjini
Bishop of Albania
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé
angelo de montemayor

MessagePosté le: Mer Juil 31, 2013 2:36 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Thank you for your intervention monseigneur Gjini

MessagePosté le: Mer Juil 31, 2013 11:13 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Bishop Gjini,

I speak in the name of my self.

I just brought here declaration of those that are against absolute Monarchy that's all.
Am I heretic or not, is the Pope that decide Wink

For sure that Im not that one who wanted to split the Aristotelian Church in Albania.
And for sure Im that one that have a certificate of baptism, not as you or the family of King that neither are baptized.

You neither crown the new king...so tell me for what are you priest than? to make war of course.

And what information do you have regarding the priest of Lezha dunpeal.

What information do you have regarding the church of Lezha?
The community want information...do you have any?

Priest Gjini, all my mans are baptized and they believe only in one religion.
They are part of Roman Aristotelian Church, and if you want to make Albanian church independent from Rome.

A Kingdom that is in war with SRING and sank their ships can't be in pace with our faith.

Saying with a loud voice, Worthy is the Lamb that was slain to receive power, and riches, and wisdom, and strength, and honour, and glory, and blessing.

Im part of this Church before you priest Gjini.... and before Primate of Albania.
And I will fight against those who are against The Roman and Aristotelic Church
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum -> Kisha e Arbërisë - L'Église d'Albanie - Church of the Kingdom of Albania Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers: