L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church
Forum RP de l'Eglise Aristotelicienne du jeu en ligne RR
Forum RP for the Aristotelic Church of the RK online game

Lien fonctionnel : Le DogmeLien fonctionnel : Le Droit Canon
 FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   Liste des MembresListe des Membres   Groupes d'utilisateursGroupes d'utilisateurs   S'enregistrerS'enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

New King in Albania
Aller à la page 1, 2, 3, 4  Suivante

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum -> Kisha e Arbërisë - L'Église d'Albanie - Church of the Kingdom of Albania
Voir le sujet précédent :: Voir le sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
Moisi_Golem_Komneni

MessagePosté le: Jeu Déc 05, 2013 6:31 pm    Sujet du message: New King in Albania Répondre en citant

Announcement from Albanian Kingdom

In the fourth day of Decemeber, the year of our Lord 1461, King Spiro ascended the throne of Albania, may his reign be long and fruitful. The King is supported unanimously by the Albanian people.

The Council Elections were held in 29 November and were won 100% by Keshilli i Arberit (KA) list. The council consists of:

Xhem_muzaka (Count)
KA

Donat_arianiti (Sheriff)
KA

Gjin_maneshi (Constable)
KA

Daus (Spokesperson)
KA

Virginius_flavius (Captain)
KA

Elalbanesee (Judge)
KA

Tafa (Mines Superintendent)
KA

Krakenn
KA

Progoni (Sergeant)
KA

Nikoll_skuraj (Public Prosecutor)
KA

Aronrehani
KA

Homer (Trade Minister)
KA

Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé
Gjini.

MessagePosté le: Sam Déc 28, 2013 4:06 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

This "new king" is not recognized by Albanian Aristotelian Church, he is an usurper and heretic!

Gjini
Bishop of Albania
Egal

MessagePosté le: Dim Déc 29, 2013 12:59 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Dear Brother, is he unrecognized by the whole clergy in the Kingdom or is this a judgement made by You, who unfortunately are the only member I know, except from H. E. Angelo?
Archiexorcist

old:http://i67.tinypic.com/254zdoz.png
older: http://img543.imageshack.us/img543/5503/egal2.gif
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé MSN Messenger
angelo de montemayor

MessagePosté le: Dim Déc 29, 2013 8:00 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

It is an opinion general , one discussed private is in hand on the subject

MessagePosté le: Mer Fév 12, 2014 5:12 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

The Church has no say in the matter of king elections, unless by voting. The King, may the Lord make his reign longer than his predecessors, is a faithful man to the doctrine of the Church and he is a fair ruler to his people. So I would like to know why "Gjini" and Monsignor Angelo think that the king is not recognized by the "Albanian church". I would like to know if by "Albanian church" "Gjini" means the so-called "Patriarchate" of his invention?

In the meantime I would invite Monsignor Angelo to discuss in general why is the Church in Albania represented by a "man" who is under process for 5 different accuses, criminal activities and black magic among them. Why there is no service in the Albanian churches in Dyrrah and Lezha. Why there is no report from the Albanian Church for new baptisms since a year ago? Why the people are born and die in Albania without sacred services and the spiritual care of the church? (our last king died like that... his friends, "Gjini" among them, were too busy looting Albania to put the king in sacred earth)

Why is the church forum in Albania empty, with no records, no names, no exploits, no nothing. Why are there no deacons? Why the faithful followers of the Holy Aristotelian Church in Albania, know nothing about the status of our Albanian bishopric? Why the church in Lezha was for 6 months in the hand of a demonic creature who took upon his birth the name of the late priest Dunpeal, and under this guise, only God knows what he did there?

I see the Albanian church too much in the politics and nonexistent in the spiritual welfare of the Albanian believers. I think it should be the opposite.

Moisi Golem Komneni
Lord of Dibra and Sfetigrad
Minister of Foreign Affairs of the Kingdom of Albania
Baptized in a non-Albanian church, so as to be sure the priests were really priests.
vede
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Ven Fév 14, 2014 10:32 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

My child,

these are grave news. I would know what would it take to reverse this?
How can we assist? Are there Faithfull willing to be ordained? Are baptisms necessary?

All of that can be provided here in Rome

Vede
Cardinal National Elector CEEPC
Bishop of Pola diocese
Moisi_Golem_Komneni

MessagePosté le: Mar Fév 18, 2014 8:01 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Your Eminence,

Meaning absolutely no disrespect to you or the Church, I dare say that it should be the Church's duty to notice these grave "news" They are not news at all, because me, personally, and other Albanian nobles have contacted the Church from time to time to report the unholy situation in Albania.

Albania has become an island of faithful followers of the Church in Balkan, surrounded by the heretic churches and pagans. Our people loose hope and become desperate. Desperate people might do desperate things. Is the Church interested in the future of Aristotelian Albania?
Egal

MessagePosté le: Mer Fév 19, 2014 1:43 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

My dear Excellency, we are trying to appoint a new representative to come to the Albanian Kingdom, but it's hard to find someone as good as your people deserve.
Archiexorcist

vede
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Mer Fév 19, 2014 6:12 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Excellency,

For starters, we require some names of people who are willing to lead the Faithfull in Albania.

Are there any Theologians (OOC: lvl3 church way) in Albania?

Vede
Cardinal National Elector CEEPC
Bishop of Pola diocese
Moisi_Golem_Komneni

MessagePosté le: Dim Fév 23, 2014 3:12 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Yes, your Eminence

I can recall two Theologians right now, Ab18 and Aleksander_Arianiti. They are both active and don't have any problem with the law, or other players. There are a couple more if I remember it well.
Egal

MessagePosté le: Dim Fév 23, 2014 10:49 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Moisi_Golem_Komneni a écrit:
Yes, your Eminence

I can recall two Theologians right now, Ab18 and Aleksander_Arianiti. They are both active and don't have any problem with the law, or other players. There are a couple more if I remember it well.

Will they answer if we write to them?
Archiexorcist

Moisi_Golem_Komneni

MessagePosté le: Dim Fév 23, 2014 6:23 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Of course.

Ab18 will surely answer you. Aleksander.arianiti was changing his address (RL) and these two weeks might not be able to answer, but after that he will be active as always.

(corrects IG name is Aleksander.arianiti. Sorry about the previous error)
Gjini.

MessagePosté le: Dim Fév 23, 2014 9:55 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Citation:
The Church has no say in the matter of king elections, unless by voting. The King, may the Lord make his reign longer than his predecessors, is a faithful man to the doctrine of the Church and he is a fair ruler to his people. So I would like to know why "Gjini" and Monsignor Angelo think that the king is not recognized by the "Albanian church". I would like to know if by "Albanian church" "Gjini" means the so-called "Patriarchate" of his invention?

So pathetic since from beginning of your words:?
You start your words saying that church has nothing to do with election of sovereign when it is known that the church and the clerics are one of the main electors of the sovereign. But maybe your kind doesn't know that cause you usurp the throne with armies revolting against the true king and the legitimate council of that time and to clarify more, your kind took the power with the help of Serbian heretics.
And then you continue the words showing the hatred towards the true kings of Albania by saying that this heretic "king" we have live longer then them.
And no, there is no patriarchate in Albania(and do not try to go in the past about this patriarchate cause that is clear)only Albanian Church that is independent at is own territory and raised against your kind for the dishonor you have caused to church, country and the faithful people.

Citation:
In the meantime I would invite Monsignor Angelo to discuss in general why is the Church in Albania represented by a "man" who is under process for 5 different accuses, criminal activities and black magic among them. Why there is no service in the Albanian churches in Dyrrah and Lezha. Why there is no report from the Albanian Church for new baptisms since a year ago? Why the people are born and die in Albania without sacred services and the spiritual care of the church? (our last king died like that... his friends, "Gjini" among them, were too busy looting Albania to put the king in sacred earth)

There is no need to call Monsignor Angelo here to discuss those matters when you already know why I am under trial, cause you are the opener of my trial and also you pretend to be a good expert of black magic. Maybe I shouldn't be upset about it, but you are only accusing falseness.

And the last true king was buried by most highest honor from the Aristotelian Church in city of Dyrrah, you can go and honor his crypte there, but I bet you better piss there, and you weren't present, you where far away from here, conspirating against your kingdom and your friends where to busy to honor the king cause they where raging war against him and the legitimate council that your kind used to take it with force and open trial to me!

Citation:
Why is the church forum in Albania empty, with no records, no names, no exploits, no nothing. Why are there no deacons? Why the faithful followers of the Holy Aristotelian Church in Albania, know nothing about the status of our Albanian bishopric? Why the church in Lezha was for 6 months in the hand of a demonic creature who took upon his birth the name of the late priest Dunpeal, and under this guise, only God knows what he did there?

You already knows this, you where one of the main persons who deviated my words and called the others to boycott the church and you used to go in Sicily to be baptized all this for political reasons, but I have to inform you, that for every request you have done to churches in R2S, the local priestes has contacted me first to ask permission of baptization because you where born in Albania, so don't you think you have escaped from me, you should have thanked me of letting you being baptized and not marking you as heretics that time.

OOC:
You should really learn to play this game and not use the games mechanics failures in your pseudo role play.
Player Dunpeal was harmed in rl and he left the game, when requested to change the priest to admins they where to slow.

And now do not think that manipulating by all these words of yours you can pass your interests and nominate those two puppets you named here.

I have been searching for months people who wants to choose the church way to be priests of the two towns, but no body was coming that time cause all wanted to be a sailor, a fighter and a politician. Even in university you learn to people the art of war, sailing or building. You don't care for the church you care about your devilish work to be recognized as holy and legal! And I see you trying to put the church in wrong way and to much in politics.

Your Eminences, I must to say, Bishopric of Albania will not accept those nominations made by Moisi Golem Komneni, those for sure are politic moves made by Moisi Golemi Komneni and his clique.
I as highest cleric in Albania I was and I am searching for new people that are devoted to be priests and not just some guys who some other guys wants them to be priest.

So please for any discussion about the Church in Albania, come to me, and I will give you all the clear view, that is what I ever wanted to Curia, to come and talk about our problems.
Moisi_Golem_Komneni

MessagePosté le: Dim Fév 23, 2014 11:45 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Your Eminences, you can see for yourself the language used by this "man". It is normal for "him" to speak like this and most of the posts in the forum by "him" are in the same spirit and even worse. "Gjini" would like to convince you that every Albanian, but "him" is wrong. "He", ore better say the one who plays "his" strings is very upset and that can be seen perfectly in his manners, so unbecoming of a priest. That is because he was kicked from Albania, and after looting the state now is living in Valencia.

My words are true, every single one of them. All of Albanian people can testify for me, our County Council, our Noble Council, our King. God himself can testify for my words for every single one can be proven by testimonies and the empty church forum. I call on The Almighty to come with great vengeance against the enemy of faith and the enemy of the Albanian people. I will ask the honorable cardinals who read these words:

Is this the language of a man who serves God?

"Gjini" words testify for "him", as my word and that of my people who i have the honor to represent here, testify for Albania and the sorry state of the church there. But if any of you requires the truth concerning any of "gjini"'s slanders, not knowing the situation in Albania, please tell me so, and I will be happy to answer you.

Moisi Golem Komneni
Lord of Dibra and Sfetigrad
Minister of Foreign Affairs of Albania
Moisi_Golem_Komneni

MessagePosté le: Lun Fév 24, 2014 4:42 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

You can easily see how "gjini" misquotes me. I never said that the church is not part of the elections, on the contrary...but it is very clear in my post."He" manages to write a lot of slander and insults yet, "he" never denies and "he" can not deny that "his" work for the Church of Albania amounts to almost nothing.

"He" said our new king Spiro is a heretic and is not recognized by Albanian Aristotelian Church. What are the reasons for this "decision"?! "His" superior, Monsignor Angelo, said it is a general opinion, not giving any reasons. But "gjini" is the strong guy. "He" said it matter of fact. And still no reasons.

Our last king died. After his death there were elections in Albania. In the las election only Spiro run for King and he is our king now. Where is his usurpation?
Has this man before or after he became king ever said something against the church? Never.
Has he made any arbitrary change to the concordat with the Church, as "gjini" and "his" supportive king tried? No.
Are the people ruled by this king subjects of the Church and the true faith? Yes they are.

Why does "gjini" call this king and his people heretic then? Is any whatsoever reason concerning the faith and the church? No there isn't.

The true reason why "gjini" considers our king an usurper and a heretic is very different. "He" says so, because our king and the people that elected him king are in political opposition with "gjini"'s friends and puppeteers, who fought their people with the help of mercenaries, and once they understood they couldn't win, they left Albania and now they are in Valencia, where they have changed their citizenship to Spanish as true patriots that they are. Yet, before doing this honorable act they stole everything remaining from the state and left the mines to degenerate to minimum lvl. These are "gjini"'s friend and that's why "he" doesn't like our king. For "his" crimes "gjini" is under an opened process in Albania, where "he" is found guilty in truth, but only the intervention of Monsignor Egal, has stayed the justice hand, in deep respect for the church.

"Gjini" has this nice habit to call a heretic everyone who thinks differently than "him". So "he" calls me a heretic and so on. Am I one?

I think there are plenty of heretics in Balkan already. If I wanted to be one of them, I would not take the pain of making this long discussions here. Did I ask for a single moment anything that might serve me or my political ideas from the church? No. I only ask to have a true servant of God in Albania, or even more (the more the better).

1 year ago, the king of the time, Leka_dukagjini appointed me special ambassador to the Holy See, as we were deep in conflict with the heretic serbs in that time and they were slandering our just war, trying to sell us for warmongers. Was this king godly "gjin"? If yes, how it is he picked me to represent Albania to the Hole See? Because i am a heretic?!

In the summer of 1461, the late king bartolomeus_mortis, (who was buried without a ceremony because his friends, "gjini" among them were busy looting the state and detaching the city of Dyrrah from the Kingdom of Albania to make as much damage as possible), when went to war against the serbs left me as the regent of the Kingdom in his absence. I guess he did that because I am a heretic, according to "gjini"!!!

I am presently sheriff in the actual County Council of Albania. I guess everyone knows what responsibilities carries this post. I am also Minister of Foreign Affairs. Maybe I was elected in these duties because I am an usurper and a heretic. And the people who gave me these responsibilities should be usurpers and heretics too. This makes all Albanians, except some friends of "gjini" still there, usurpers and heretics!!! I don't know about you, Eminences, but I find it hard to believe.

So "gjini" has also given his permission to Monsignor Goa, Bishop of Sora, who baptized me in that city's cathedral, to baptize me. Very well. I am so glad I was baptized by a true priest, though I went not in Italy to be baptized, but was there with an Albanian army under authorization by the Albanian king and the Sicilian Queen, to help her in the then sicilian struggles. Now the reason why I was baptized in Sicily instead of Albania, where in that time the priest Dunpeal was active, is very interesting.

Gjini a écrit:
[rp]Drejtuar Madherise se Tij,
Bartolomeus Gropaj i Pare
Mbret i Arberit

Madheria Juaj, pak dite me pare ju kemi njoftuar formalisht qe Kisha jone eshte pavaresuar, duke u shkeputur keshtu teresisht nga varesia e ndonje kardinali apo primati te shtetit te huaj. Njeherite falenderojme Hiresine e Tije Angelo de Montemayor per punen e pacmueshme si Primati i fundit i Kishes Arberore.

Nga ky akte ne pavaresohemi nga Roma duke krijuar keshtu nje kishte te qeverisur nga ne me dy dioqeza, ate te Lezhes dhe Dyrrahut dhe krijimin e Patriarkanes se Shkodres ku me poshte ju kam paraqitur udheheqesit dhe prifterinjte.

Patriarkana e Shkodres
Patriarku Gjini, i pari i Kishes Autonome Arberore.

Dioqeza e Lezhes
Peshkop: Dunpeal
Prift: Dunpeal

Dioqeza e Dyrrahut
Peshkop: Red_Viper
Prift: Gjini

Sic e shikoni me larte jane stemat e seciles dioqeze dhe emrat qe udheheqin kishen tone per momentin.
Red_viper eshte nje djale i ri qe ka shprehur deshiren te udheheq kishen dhe tani sapo ka kaluar nivel 3 ne rrugen e kishes.

Stemat poashtu jane perkohesisht, perpara se ne te vendosim me besimtaret tane nese do i mbajme keto apo do ribejme te tjera.

Kjo nuk eshte e gjitha ne kerkesen tone dhe vendosjen perfundimtare te themeleve te kishes tone.

Kanuni i Mbreterise se Arberit sa i perket kishes eshte i manget, kerkojme qe te shfuqizohet tashme ajo pjese e kanunit ku bazohet vetem ne konkordatin qe ka pas Principata e Kastriotit me Romen. I cili gjithashtu eshte nje traktat i nenshkruar me principaten dhe jo me Mbreterine ne teresi.
Si nje njeri besimtar qe jeni besoj se bashku do arrijme me rrugen e Zotit perpara ta ndriqojme vepren e tij.

Me shpresen qe te ktheheni shpejte ne atdhe, ne jemi duke pergatitur per paveresimin e kishes tone dhe nje aheng do mbahet ne kryeqytetin tone te bukur ne Lezhe dhe do vazhdoje me tej ne Dyrrah dhe pjeset tjera te vendit.

Ne Shkoder me 11 Prill 1461
Patriarku i Arberise
Gjini Dukagjini
[/rp]

"Addressed to His Majesty,
Bartolomeus I Gropaj
King of Arberia

Your Majesty, a few days before, you have been formally notified that our Church is independent, thus detaching entirely from dependency or any Cardinal or foreign state primate. We thank his Eminence Angelo de Montemayor for the invaluable work as last primate of the Albanian Church.

By this act we are indipendent from Rome creating a church ruled by us in two dioceses, that of Lezha and Dyrrah and the creation of the Patriarchate of Shkodra with the following leaders and priests.

Patriarchate of Shkodra
Gjini, the first Patriarch of the Albanian Autonomous Church.

Diocese of Lezha
Bishop: Dunpeal
Priest: Dunpeal

Diocese of Dyrrachium
Bishop: Red_Viper
Priest: Gjini

As you see above are the emblems of each diocese and governing our church names at the moment.
Red_viper is a young man who has expressed his desire to lead the church and now has just passed level 3 on the way of church.

Emblems are also temporarily, before we decide with our believers to keep these or make others.

This is not all of our request and final setting our church foundations.

The Canon of Albanian Kingdom regarding church is defective, we ask the abolishement of that part of the Canon based only on the Concordat of the Kastrioti Principality with Rome. Which also is a treaty signed with the Principality and not the whole Kingdom.
As you are a person of faith I believe that together we will achieve by the way of the Lord to illuminate his work.

Hoping you return soon at homeland, we are preparing for indipendence of our church and a party will be held in our beautiful capital Lezha and will continue further in Dyrrah and other parts of the country.

Shkodra on 11 April 1461
Patriarch of Albania
Gjini Dukagjini"

This interesting letter, was sent to the king of the time, by "gjini" at 11 April, 1461. And though there was no say from the Church, and Monsignor Angelo himself had told "gjini" to stay put until further notice from the Pope about the "patriarchate" "he" acted as a matter of fact.

Now, as far as I know, and I am sure your Eminences know as well, patriarchates depending by Rome, as the Venice has (if I am not wrong) are requested to have at least 3 bishoprics. While we have only 2 cities in our kingdom. There is a concordat between the Church and Albania where among other things it is said that there can be no change to the concordat (we have it as part of our laws), unless by the consent of both signatories - that is the Church and the Kingdom of Albania. And though there is no rule for the church to ask the people for their opinions, I think it is common sense for it to be done in a way or another. The fact was that the majority of the Albanians were against this change "gjini" wanted to make, because we didn't want to detach ourselves from the Rome guidance, and doubted rightfully this move was not for the good of the Albanian Believers, but for ambitious purposes of "Gjini" and "his" accomplices. It was at this time that I decided to not go ahead with my baptism in Albania, as both priests present there, "gjini" and dunpeal were involved in this thing and I was happy the occasion presented to me to go to Sicily, where I was finally baptized.

Why would "gjini" want this patriarchate beside "his" probable ambitions? We had a lot of debate in that time and his main reason was that the Kuria of Cardinals, didn't care much about Albania, and so as we could not have an Albanian cardinal, as we did not have 5 dioceses, we could use this "patriarchate" instead, where the patriarch would be similar to a cardinal!!

I would like to know who authorizes a priest, or bishop to proclaim independence from the Holy Church of Rome. Is there any such procedure, and on what grounds is such thing permitted. Especially if the people themselves have no complaint or displeasure.

I will make a pause now and in my next speech I will tell you of the latest and hopefully last violation of "gjini", for which "he" is still under a pending judicial process.
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum -> Kisha e Arbërisë - L'Église d'Albanie - Church of the Kingdom of Albania Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Aller à la page 1, 2, 3, 4  Suivante
Page 1 sur 4

Sauter vers: