L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church
Forum RP de l'Eglise Aristotelicienne du jeu en ligne RR
Forum RP for the Aristotelic Church of the RK online game

Lien fonctionnel : Le DogmeLien fonctionnel : Le Droit Canon
 FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   Liste des MembresListe des Membres   Groupes d'utilisateursGroupes d'utilisateurs   S'enregistrerS'enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

New King in Albania
Aller à la page Précédente  1, 2, 3, 4

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum -> Kisha e Arbërisë - L'Église d'Albanie - Church of the Kingdom of Albania
Voir le sujet précédent :: Voir le sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
Gjon Zenebisha

MessagePosté le: Dim Mar 09, 2014 1:29 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Again gjini mages to manipulate Aristotelian representatives , but anyway I want to make it clear that Gjini will not be accepted by believers in Albania.
The only thing that will be achieved with this decisions of yours , is that believers in Albania will lose the belief that Roma and Holy curia can resolve this situation.
We made it clear that Gjini is not welcomed and accepted by us.
Unable to understand who is most important Gjini or the entire Aristotelian community in Albania?

Best Regards

Gjon Zenebisha
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé
Gjini.

MessagePosté le: Dim Mar 09, 2014 4:35 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

But who are "the whole albanian aristotelic community"? I have just seen 3 persons here, and no ideas for replacement or Church progress. And there was a civil war out there. There isn't just one opinion. There are a lot of them, and it's great, because that can't stop us working for the Church.

And I don't know what have I done so bad for Albania. Our Cardinals can check everything in the church rooms and the public rooms in Albania, and they couldn't find me saying something against the Church or Albania.

So...please...Gjon...if you really want to help, become a deacon, become a priest, help us translating the Holy Book, work for the Church, and if you feel prepared, then become our Bishop if the Curia decide to do, but after working hard for it, as I have done.

MessagePosté le: Lun Mar 10, 2014 4:55 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

You think the whole albanian aristotelic community should write here?Well we can do that too, but it is not practical.

Mojsi golem komneni was the representative of the aristotelic community and said all those you have caused to the albanian church,i can repeat them again if you want.

You think killing people,leading an army in name of the faith, staying silent and not doing your job,threatening and offending people etc etc is the behavior of a man of faith?

Anyway the question was for egal and angelo de montemayor,

Do you think Gjini is more important than the whole aristotelic community in Albania?

For your information you are not accepted by any follower of aristoteli in Albania and if Rome , holy curia, cardinals etc do not take us seriously and do not accept our request for removing Gjini from his position the image of the church will be destroyed and people will lose their trust.

Gjon Zenebisha
Gjini.

MessagePosté le: Lun Mar 10, 2014 5:39 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Really, I'm getting tired of it. Stop making up things. I will keep working for the Church, as I have done everyday.

So just constructive proposals. I would sacrifice for the Curia and the Church if needed, but I don't see any name or proposal from you. If you have someone for priest or deacon, please, tell me. If you have something to build up the Church, too. Not just "the heads should roll", etc, etc.

I don't matter politics, so stop blaming each other for things that happened in a civil war time before while we had a King of the royal albanian families, one of them I belong to.

So please, try to forgive the things others did, and let's work together in something useful, as I'm doing.

Translations:

http://rome.lesroyaumes.com/viewtopic.php?t=41576
http://rome.lesroyaumes.com/viewtopic.php?t=41568

Preach:

http://rome.lesroyaumes.com/viewtopic.php?t=41585
http://forum.mbreteriterilindjes.com/viewtopic.php?t=2174095

Ordinations/Baptisms:

http://rome.lesroyaumes.com/viewtopic.php?t=40297

HRP: Angelo, Egal...could you close the topic? I think we could use the new ones I opened for the work we are starting.

MessagePosté le: Lun Mar 10, 2014 7:20 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

We will stop this the day you will be expelled from the Albanian church once and for all,you can continue working but away from Albania since you are not accepted and welcomed here.

We made our proposals , worthy persons have offered their help to return the honor to the albanian church.Their names are AB18 and ALEKSANDER.ARIANITI.
But they refuse to work with you because they are honorable and fair persons , different from you.

I havent recieved an answer for my question yet!

Best regards

Gjon Zenebisha
Moisi_Golem_Komneni

MessagePosté le: Mar Mar 11, 2014 3:31 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

I have opened this topic and I require it remains open. Neither its purpose neither other matters born of the discussion are not yet finished.
Egal

MessagePosté le: Ven Mar 21, 2014 5:22 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

My dear children under the Almighty, dear Brothers among the clergy,
we won't close this place of debate, leaving the chance to complaint, but we invite you all again to cooperate.

The Church didn't judge anyone as religiously guilty and left the trials for civil crimes to be started now or ended with the sentenced penalties, but it urged to consider that the offender(s) should/will have got the possibility to defend themeselves if we want now to deal out justice in the right way.

After that, there won't be a "new Church" which have to replace the older one, but all the good people of the Most High shall work together, forgetting the differences of political side in front of the needings of the believers.

So, everyone who is ready to get a Seminar education will have the chance to become a deacon or more (depending on the choices of life), but responding me, who support a peaceful reunion of the whole community.
Archiexorcist

old:http://i67.tinypic.com/254zdoz.png
older: http://img543.imageshack.us/img543/5503/egal2.gif
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé MSN Messenger
Moisi_Golem_Komneni

MessagePosté le: Sam Mar 22, 2014 7:37 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Eminence

This topic has deviated from its purpose because if we see the first posts it is easily noticed that topic was opened about the new King in Albania.

"Gjini" and Angelo have not yet answered why have they stated that they don't know our King and why do they consider him a heretic. Nor has the Church, through the mouth of other representatives that have posted in this topic, held a stance on this matter.

As about the matter of the acceptance of "Gjini", the Albanian Kingdom and Albanian people have still to decide...
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum -> Kisha e Arbërisë - L'Église d'Albanie - Church of the Kingdom of Albania Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Aller à la page Précédente  1, 2, 3, 4
Page 4 sur 4

Sauter vers: