L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church
Forum RP de l'Eglise Aristotelicienne du jeu en ligne RR
Forum RP for the Aristotelic Church of the RK online game

Lien fonctionnel : Le DogmeLien fonctionnel : Le Droit Canon
 FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   Liste des MembresListe des Membres   Groupes d'utilisateursGroupes d'utilisateurs   S'enregistrerS'enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

Family Chaplain

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum -> Církev Zemí koruny České - Église du Royaume Tchèque - Church of Corona regni Bohemiae
Voir le sujet précédent :: Voir le sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
David_boskovicky

MessagePosté le: Sam Avr 19, 2014 10:32 am    Sujet du message: Family Chaplain Répondre en citant

Hello, I need help.
We're family from Moravia - "Boskovicové". We would like to build our chapel and have chaplain. But we aren't noble family. Is it problem? Can we have chaplain? Or - we had an idea: If we cant have chaplain, can we have almoner?

Citation:
The material cause = he must be a faithful member of the Church, accredited by the congregation for the diffusion of the faith.

What is congregation for the diffusion of the faith?

Thank you...

(sorry, my English is bad Smile)
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé
Egal

MessagePosté le: Jeu Avr 24, 2014 5:32 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Greetings, dear Son under the Almighty's sight: here I am, Our Eminence Edoardo Borromeo Galli, Plenipotentiary Prelate of the Holy Institution.

I'll try to explain something about your request, which is undoubtfully right (all the children of God should always feel to be supported by their clergy on their spiritual needs!): the Congregation of the Diffusion of the Faith is one of the arms of Our Beloved Mother, the Church, and it's the authority built to manage the matters about the spreading of the Aristotelism among the people. That means also the chaplain of a family (it doesn't matter if it's both rich and entitled) should learn correctly the basis of the dogma and pass a control of the higher clerics, so he/she can act really for the goodness of the faithful he care.

So, if You have someone interested on becoming a priest inside the Congregation, I surely send him/her to the right officers to teach the way at best.
Archiexorcist

old:http://i67.tinypic.com/254zdoz.png
older: http://img543.imageshack.us/img543/5503/egal2.gif
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé MSN Messenger
David_boskovicky

MessagePosté le: Ven Avr 25, 2014 2:41 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Thank you very much, Your Eminence. His name is Beeb. I will talk to him about it...And what does he have to do, if he wants to be a family chaplain? When and where can he learn correctly the basis of the dogma?
Marcus86

MessagePosté le: Dim Avr 27, 2014 7:28 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Pozdravujem vás pán David.

Dopočul som sa, že staviate vlastnú rodinnú kaplnku pre váš rod Boskoviců. Ako aj ich eminencia Edoardo Borromeo Galli, Plenipotentiary Prelate of the Holy Institution, hovorí, tak sa odporúča, aby ste mali vhodného a dobrého kňaza, ktorý bude spravovať vašu kaplnku. Aby sa mohlo ovocie pravej viery dobre rozširovať, tak je potrebné aby váš kaplán bol dobre vzdelaný v náuke a práve URAC-u. Ako viem, tak sa ním má stať pán Beeb. Ak by prejavil záujem, tak sa môže odobrať na štúdiá do talianskeho kláštora v meste Fornovo, v ktorom momentálne aj ja študujem. Môžeme tam potom študovať aj spoločne. Prosím odovzdajte mu môj pozdrav a prikladám sem aj dokumenty s náukou URAC-u.

Francúzska verzia:
http://rome.lesroyaumes.com/viewtopic.php?p=314731#314731

Anglická verzia:
http://rome.lesroyaumes.com/viewtopic.php?p=314732#314732

Diakon Marcus86 (Czech kingdom).

---
Greetings Mr. David.

I heard that you're building your own family chapel for your genus Boskoviců. As well as their eminence Edoardo Borromeo Galli, Plenipotentiary Prelate of the Holy Institution, says, it is recommended that you have an appropriate and good priest who will manage your chapel. That it can be fruit well expand of the true faith, it is necessary that your chaplain has been well educated in the doctrine and law URAC-u. As I know, it has to be Mr. Beeb. If he expressed an interest, so he could be taken to study in an Italian monastery in Fornovo, which I also currently studying. So we can study together. Please hand over my greeting and here I attach the documents with the doctrine of URAC-u.

French version:
http://rome.lesroyaumes.com/viewtopic.php?p=314731#314731

English version:
http://rome.lesroyaumes.com/viewtopic.php?p=314732#314732

Deacon Marcus86 (Czech kingdom).
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum -> Církev Zemí koruny České - Église du Royaume Tchèque - Church of Corona regni Bohemiae Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers: