L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church
Forum RP de l'Eglise Aristotelicienne du jeu en ligne RR
Forum RP for the Aristotelic Church of the RK online game

Lien fonctionnel : Le DogmeLien fonctionnel : Le Droit Canon
 FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   Liste des MembresListe des Membres   Groupes d'utilisateursGroupes d'utilisateurs   S'enregistrerS'enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

[RP] About hate, love and other misunderstandings

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum -> La place d'Aristote - Aristote's Square - Platz des Aristoteles - La Piazza di Aristotele -> Les faubourgs de Rome - The suburbs of Rome - Die Vororte von Rom - I Sobborghi di Roma
Voir le sujet précédent :: Voir le sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
Ysabet

Localisation: Sacrum Romanorum Imperium Nationis Germanicæ - Herzogtum von Bayern - Regensburg

MessagePosté le: Sam Mai 24, 2014 9:40 pm    Sujet du message: [RP] About hate, love and other misunderstandings Répondre en citant

Ysabet was sitting on a bench in the papal gardens and waiting. Waiting for Adso to arrive. She had sent him a note, asked him for a private meeting.
It was time for them to talk, they were both Cardinals, it was not right that he thought like this about her. She had to find a way to make clear to him that she did not hate him. How could she hate another Cardinal? They were both working for the good of the same church, for God. And they sacrificed so much for it. Even, if they had not the same opinion..ever.
She closed her eyes and turned her head to the sun. It was summer. Warm, hot and everywhere life was spreading. The weather was to good for her bad mood. And it was so hot here in Italy and she could not even wear lighter clothing’s, because a nun always wore her habit.
She should try to be positive or otherwise he would never believe her, but ever since Rivella, she had not been able to be truly happy again and without fear.

Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé
Adso
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Dim Mai 25, 2014 10:58 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Adso had received a letter from Ysabet. A letter which looked like a summoning. There was no other detail than an appointment in the papal gardens. Adso was worried, because he knew Ysabet was a member of the Inquisition. Maybe he had expressed opposition to her in the Curia, one time too many? One of the most recent occasions was when she had called him "lax" after himself had called her "rigid".

Adso had always feared Inquisition, since those events in the abbey when he was about 15. He had seen how Inquisition would deal with people that didn't share the same point of view, and how they were efficient in sending them on a bonefire. Whatever you could say was only a better evidence for the Inquisition to find you guilty.

Therefore, it was not a good omen that a member of the Inquisition called one "lax". And it is with butterflies in his stomach that Adso arrived in the papal gardens. In front of Ysabet, after swallowing, he said :

Eminence... You wanted to meet me?
Ysabet

Localisation: Sacrum Romanorum Imperium Nationis Germanicæ - Herzogtum von Bayern - Regensburg

MessagePosté le: Jeu Mai 29, 2014 10:45 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Ysabet opened her eyes, when she heared a voice, Adsos voice of course.
She looked at him. Now there was no way out of it anymore.

"Your Eminence. Yes..I thought, we would need to talk in private. "
She stopped. Where should she begin? It was harder, then she had expected.
"I know our relationship was not the best. But there should not be such feelings between Cardinals. I might not always be able to show it, but it is not how you think."
And it was even harder to commit to mistakes.
Adso
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Dim Juin 15, 2014 11:01 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

A lightning stroke Adso's mind. So, it was not what he had thought at first. A feeling not appropriate between cardinals, that she could not show. And this "not how you think". For sure this last phrase was a litotes. As it was obvious that Adso thought she wanted to behead him or send him to a bonfire, it had to be interpreted as the complete opposite... Oh my God... He had heard about this frustrated people that were aggressive because of... that...

Why did the Highest always send him tests like this?

He took a deep breath in.

I'm not really sure talking in private is the best solution to your problem. You know, indeed, this is not an appropriate feeling for people like us. I don't know, you should maybe have cold baths, or something like this.
Ysabet

MessagePosté le: Dim Juin 15, 2014 11:57 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

She looked now slightly angry at him. Why could he not be once forthcoming? She had tried something like apologizing for her rude behaviour. That had not been easy. All he did was trying to mock her?
"It is not my problem, you know, but our problem. And it won´t be solved by ignoring it. It is not always me, who is the problem. At least not only me. Maybe you should take a cold bath."
She took a deep breath. Oh my, she had gotten angry again. She didn´t want to this time. But is seem to happen when she was around Adso. And she was exactly in a stable emotional state right now.
Adso
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Sam Aoû 16, 2014 4:36 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

"Our problem"? He had to take a cold bath? Adso lost all caution and forgot about his fear with Ysabet belonging to the Inquisition.

You women are all the same: you're never to blame alone, the others always must share the burden.

I'm not responsible for your feelings. I don't know, turn your head away, control your thoughts, you can't blame me for existing!

After all, he was not responsible for being handsome. Only God was to blame. Adso was already a Saint not to give way to temptation. At least, not as often as women tried to seduced him... OK, he had "fallen" twice, but there were mitigating circumstances both times. First time he was young, inexperienced and totally under the spell of William's mother. And the second time, he didn't even remember what happened because he and Judith were both drunk as a barrel. Only the pregnancy of Judith was pointing without any doubt to what had happened between the moment they left the tavern and the next morning... At least, as far as Judith said... Adso was not really sure he was responsible for her state. Or maybe we was not the father of all the triplets. Mazarine did not look really like him, after all... Of course, Leonard was clever, which pointed to Adso as the more likely father in the dumb-crowded town of Luxeuil... Anyway, it was not the moment to think about those matters. And both "mistakes" happened before he had taken his vows. Ever since, he had resisted, even under the threat of being raped by this bandit woman when he had been abducted by the so-called "Republicans"...

No, clearly, this was Ysabet's problem. Adso could absolutely handle the issue and ignore her appealing face.

What do you want me to do? Splash my face with vitriol? What else can I do? Resign, so that you'll not be exposed to my presence any more ? And what about you resigning, uh?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum -> La place d'Aristote - Aristote's Square - Platz des Aristoteles - La Piazza di Aristotele -> Les faubourgs de Rome - The suburbs of Rome - Die Vororte von Rom - I Sobborghi di Roma Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers: