L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church
Forum RP de l'Eglise Aristotelicienne du jeu en ligne RR
Forum RP for the Aristotelic Church of the RK online game

Lien fonctionnel : Le DogmeLien fonctionnel : Le Droit Canon
 FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   Liste des MembresListe des Membres   Groupes d'utilisateursGroupes d'utilisateurs   S'enregistrerS'enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

[RP] Baptism of Arne

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum -> Basilique Saint Titus - St.Titus Basilica - Sankt-Titus-Basilika - La Basilica di San Tito -> Chapelle Saint Nicolas V
Voir le sujet précédent :: Voir le sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
Endymion

MessagePosté le: Dim Aoû 17, 2014 5:23 pm    Sujet du message: [RP] Baptism of Arne Répondre en citant

A few days earlier Endymion had presided at a heraldic ceremony in the chapel of Saint Nicolas, this time it was for a baptism. An important baptism, because it might be the future of the church in Holland that began there.
After donning his ceremonial clothing, he waited the future brother near the baptismal font.

MessagePosté le: Dim Aoû 17, 2014 7:20 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Guy arrived in the biggest church he had ever seen, he was amazed by its beauty and couldn’t stop gazing.

He went to the Chapel for the baptism of Arne. When he arrived he saw that His Eminence Endymion arrived already.

Good morning Your Eminence, what a lovely day for an important baptism as this one.
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé
arne

MessagePosté le: Dim Aoû 17, 2014 7:41 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Somewhat nervous stepped Arne into the chapel of Saint Nicolas the fifth. It was an amazing building. The biggest religion building Arne ever had seen. He was well dressed for this unique moment. It was the start of his task, the first step of his new life. When he saw Guy and Monseigneur Endymion he came closer.

Hello, gentlemen. It's a beautiful chapel for a baptism, a lot better what I ever could imagine.

Arne looked admiring around

History repeats itself because no one was listening the first time
Endymion

MessagePosté le: Lun Aoû 18, 2014 7:42 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Endymion greeted with a smile and the future baptized his godfather,
My children, I am pleased to welcome you in the chapel Saint Nicolas V, which is contiguous to the Basilica of St. Titus, the heart of the Aristotelian world.

First of all, I'm not a cardinal, so you don't have to call me eminence,
told the archbishop with an other smile, "my father", "my brother" or "monseigneur" is enough.

And it was time to begin the ceremony.
As you both know, if we are here today that's an important event : the entry of a new member in the great Aristotelian family. First of all I propose that we show to the Almighty our faith in Him by reciting the first prayer of the Aristotelian, the Credo :

I believe in God, the all powerful Father,
Creator of the Sky and the Earth,
Hell and Paradise,
Judge of our heart until the hour of death.

And in Aristotle, the prophet,
The son of Nicomaque and Phaetis,
Sent to teach wisdom
And the divine laws of the Universe to straying men.

I also believe in Christos,
Son of Mary and Joseph.
Who dedicated His life to show us the way to Paradise.
Thus after He suffered under Ponce,
He died as a martyr to save us.
He joined the Sun where Aristotle waited on the right-hand side of the Father.

I believe in Divine Action;
In the Holy Roman Aristotelian Church;
In the communion of Saints;
In the remission of sins;
In Eternal Life.
Amen.

MessagePosté le: Lun Aoû 18, 2014 9:15 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

When the Credo started Arne said the holy words.

Hell and Paradise,

Sent to teach wisdom

Son of Mary and Joseph.

In Eternal Life.
Amen.

Guy Fawkes

MessagePosté le: Mar Aoû 19, 2014 9:35 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Guy started singeing the Credo along.

Hell and Paradise,

Sent to teach wisdom

Son of Mary and Joseph.

In Eternal Life.
Amen.
Endymion

MessagePosté le: Mar Aoû 19, 2014 9:48 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Always around the baptismal font that was filled with holy water, the archbishop asked the usual questions which he had no doubt about the answers.
Arne, my son, you have expressed the wish to join the community of believers through the sacrament of baptism. Do you renew your wish in the house of the Most High before Guy and me ?

After Paul answered affirmatively [we hope^^], he turned to Guy,
My son, you have expressed the wish to become the godfather of Arne and guide him at this beginning of aristotelian's life. Do you swear to ensure his spiritual health and bring him back to the right path of virtue whenever he deviates ?

MessagePosté le: Mar Aoû 19, 2014 11:56 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Arne looked to the arbishop of Vienne when he stood around the baptism font. He didn't think long before he gave the answer.

I wish to enter the Aristotelian community and to live as he have taught us. I wish to find a shelter in the house of the Most High and a place I can call home. I wish to step in the footsteps of Aristotle and Christ and find the true happiness. Yes, i do.

Guy Fawkes

MessagePosté le: Mer Aoû 20, 2014 11:23 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Guy smiled at Arne when he said the words.

I Guy Fawkes Tailleur Connor hereby swear to help Arne when he needs me and help him to find his way in this world. I shall do everything in my power to help him when evil tries to get him.
Endymion

MessagePosté le: Mer Aoû 20, 2014 7:15 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

The ceremony came to its climax, the future baptized had renewed his wish, his godfather was ready to support him in his new life as a faithful Aristotelian, Endymion could now baptize the young man. But before, the oath of every baptized,
Before I baptize you, I ask you to recite and make yours the following oath :

I recognize God as the engine of the world, the supreme thinking, the efficient and final cause in the world.
I recognize the Aristotelian Church as my guide in the knowledge of God, and I swear to remain faithful to her and her authority, the only representative on earth of the divine Being.
I accept all of my own will for the salvation of my soul, for my resurrection by God in eternal contemplation of His Beauty.
I want my name to appear as baptized and servant of the Almighty.

After Arnerecite the oath, the primate came forward near him, made him bend his head above the baptistery and he splashed his face with a little holy water, pronouncing the sacred words,
Arne, I baptize you in the name of the Aristotelian Church and in the name of the Most High, for the friendship of all the Saints and for the love of the Father of mankind.

Leaving the new faithful wipe his face with small white towel that he was tense, Endymion took the little candle he had prepared on a table near the baptistery, lit it and gave it to his new brother.

May this light shine throughout your life and as this candle diffuses light, may you radiate Virtue and Love around you.

He finally handed him the medal of the baptized, symbol of his new status.

By this medallion, show your membership as baptized at the community so that everyone knows that Arne loves the Most High and the Almighty loves Arne !

MessagePosté le: Mer Aoû 20, 2014 8:16 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Arne nodded to the archbishop of Vienna and spoke the words he had learned.

I recognize God as the engine of the world, the supreme thinking, the efficient and final cause in the world.
I recognize the Aristotelian Church as my guide in the knowledge of God, and I swear to remain faithful to her and her authority, the only representative on earth of the divine Being.
I accept all of my own will for the salvation of my soul, for my resurrection by God in eternal contemplation of His Beauty.
I want my name to appear as baptized and servant of the Almighty.

He was happy to say these significant words without hesitation.
When the holy water touched his face he felt as a newborn man. It was a start of something new! It was probably one of the best days of his life!

Guy Fawkes

MessagePosté le: Mer Aoû 20, 2014 9:11 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Guy could not resist smiling, this was a great day and the start of a great time. He went to his godson to present his present.

Arne, I give you a present for this great event and because you are now my godson. I give to you the lordship of Naarden in my County of Weesperkarspel for your personal use when you are in Holland. You can work there and pray in the beautiful chapel of the castle.

When the Heraldry in Holland will be back everything will be arranged and we will have a little ceremony there as well.

The he turned to the archbishop.

My Brother, when you are in Holland, you are most welcome to stay in my castle. There will be a lot to change and if you need to stay longer you will need a good accommodation to stay.
arne

MessagePosté le: Jeu Aoû 21, 2014 5:38 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Arne was speechless when he heard Guy's words and stammered.

I ... I ... I have no words to narrow the way I feel. It's a big gift which I happily accept. It will be a great honour to have the Lordship of Naarden. I hope I will not disappoint you.

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum -> Basilique Saint Titus - St.Titus Basilica - Sankt-Titus-Basilika - La Basilica di San Tito -> Chapelle Saint Nicolas V Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers: