L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church
Forum RP de l'Eglise Aristotelicienne du jeu en ligne RR
Forum RP for the Aristotelic Church of the RK online game

Lien fonctionnel : Le DogmeLien fonctionnel : Le Droit Canon
 FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   Liste des MembresListe des Membres   Groupes d'utilisateursGroupes d'utilisateurs   S'enregistrerS'enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

News about the clergy
Aller à la page Précédente  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Suivante

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum -> L'Église de l'Union de Kalmar - Church of the Kalmar Union
Voir le sujet précédent :: Voir le sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
juhana

MessagePosté le: Sam Jan 18, 2014 2:39 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

A certificate, eh? Now I need to attend, since there isn't Finnish seminaire, to National Seminary of England, Scotland and Ireland, am I right, your Eminence?

MessagePosté le: Dim Jan 19, 2014 1:32 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Yes, dear Child under the Lord's sight... Otherwise I suggest the longer and more complete way of the semenaires at the Abbey of Fornovo or the Monastery of Saint Dominic, where You can also attend specific courses (after the basis) to become prepared to be a bishop or an officer inside Roman Congregation's hierarchy.
These places are into the Italian lands, but the studies may be accomplished in the English language.
Archiexorcist

old:http://i67.tinypic.com/254zdoz.png
older: http://img543.imageshack.us/img543/5503/egal2.gif
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé MSN Messenger
juhana

MessagePosté le: Ven Avr 25, 2014 1:13 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

My studies have started well in monastery of San Dominic, after a mounth of waiting translation that never showed up. I have already finished Course Pastorale Base, it took me only couple of days. Now I'm studing Pastorale Maxima.

But unfortunately, that's not the reason I came here to report you. I have told you about Naantali monastery, but if you don't remember, that is unofficial religious order we found, that we are going to get official some day. There's already almost ten members, so it's going great. But...
One of the members, who have given the oath (yes, that official one, in 3th part of Canon law) has broken the oath. He asked a girl to marry him, in public!

So therefor, I'm asking your advice and help. What can I do? That's horrible crime, I'm seeking ways to give him punishment. He will never be a priest, obiously, and he will be banished from our unofficial monastery. Since monastery is official in laws of Finland, he can be punished by the law of tempolary power. But is there any ways, that Holy Churhc can do? Can Holy Inqvisition, for example, do anything?

MessagePosté le: Sam Avr 26, 2014 1:12 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

I'm glad to hear that You may finally get the goal for Your studies, dear Brother, even if You had problems before that.

On the matter of that man, who entered the Monastery and then broke the sacred oath, I can only tell You that he should be kept as a good laical person, still faithful, but in the way of the other common people (but he could become deacon, if needed). He should be put in conditions to understand his error and that he has maybe other ways to serve the Almighty's will.
Archiexorcist

juhana

MessagePosté le: Sam Avr 26, 2014 8:33 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Thank you!

Yes, you're right, your Eminence. He's still willing to serve the Church, but is also willing to take any punishment that is required. I think he is still good man. Maybe I show him the power of Holy Church by giving him mercy...

MessagePosté le: Mar Juin 10, 2014 4:29 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Done.

Citation:

Notabili, Prelati, Chierici,

Noi, Padre Enrico Emanuele Aleramico dei Lancia detto "TigerJack88", in questo nono giorno del mese di Aprile dell'anno di grazia 1462, desideriamo portare alla vostra conoscenza i seguenti fatti:
Per nostro mandato della Congregazione della Diffusione della Fede, noi concediamo alla studentessa Juhana, un Diploma provante che la stessa è fedele istruito sulla Religione Aristotelica e idonea al sacramento del Battesimo.

La sua valutazione è stata:  30.

Per aumentare il riconoscimento della presente, abbiamo deciso di confermarla con la nostra mano e di firmarla con l'impressione di sigillo del nostro ordine.

Fatto nel Monastero di San Domenico, in questo nono giorno del mese di Aprile dell'anno di grazia 1462

Padre Enrico Emanuele Aleramico dei Lancia detto "TigerJack88"
Professore del Seminario Santa Domenica

Citation:
[center][/center]

Notabili, Prelati, Chierici,

Noi, Sua Eccellenza Reverendissima Monsignor Raffaello I Carroz di Savorgnan Collalto detto "Ello", desideriamo portare alla vostra conoscenza i seguenti fatti:
Per nostro mandato della Congregazione della Diffusione della Fede, noi concediamo alla studente Juhana, un Diploma provante che lo stesso è fedele istruito ottimamente sulla Religione Aristotelica ed idoneo allo status ecclesiastico.

Gli studi Pastorali sono da ritenersi conclusi con successo.

Per aumentare il riconoscimento della presente, abbiamo deciso di confermarla con la nostra mano e di firmarla con l'impressione del sigillo del nostro ordine.

Fatto nel Monastero di San Domenico, in questo decimo giorno del mese di giugno dell'anno di grazia 1462

MessagePosté le: Lun Juin 16, 2014 8:23 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

I was just wondering, if I had now possibility to be ordained and maybe being nominated a viceprimate, as I have successfully finished studies that were asked

There's some queque on baptisms since our other priest get on long vacation Rolling Eyes

MessagePosté le: Sam Juin 21, 2014 1:26 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

My dear son in the faith and future colleague, You can be surely baptized (if you're not) and also ordained as priest, if you choosed the Way of the Church (lvl 3) or you're going to.
We will have the ceremony (or ceremonies) into this hall, then we will decide about the Vice-Primacy and let it be known to Your Primate.
Archiexorcist

juhana

MessagePosté le: Sam Juin 21, 2014 9:03 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Your Eminence,

I can happily say that I have been baptized many years ago, and have reached lvl 3 and Church Way also few years ago.

MessagePosté le: Mar Juin 24, 2014 9:57 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Very well, I'll open the room for the ceremony.
Archiexorcist

juhana

MessagePosté le: Sam Aoû 23, 2014 5:31 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

How is my nomination to vice-primate, that we talked earlier?

MessagePosté le: Lun Aoû 25, 2014 5:02 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Well, we have to wait a while, dear Brother: to become the Primate, You have to be appointed as a bishop, but I think You have to practice a bit more before that.
Let's wait one or two weeks more, than we may go on, maybe.
Archiexorcist

juhana

MessagePosté le: Mar Aoû 26, 2014 4:45 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Shall we wait some time then, if that was your eminence's will.

Ever since now, vice primates of Finland haven't been bishops, barely even priests. How comes, it's now mandatory? Have we understood meaning of vice primate of linquistic area without rule of actual primate wrong, eh?

MessagePosté le: Mer Aoû 27, 2014 6:42 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

juhana a écrit:
Shall we wait some time then, if that was your eminence's will.

Ever since now, vice primates of Finland haven't been bishops, barely even priests. How comes, it's now mandatory? Have we understood meaning of vice primate of linquistic area without rule of actual primate wrong, eh?

Well, in the other zones it's mandatory that we have Primate who are bishops and vice-Primates, too. But we can try to find a solution, maybe.

Indeed, how is it going with your pastoral duty as priest, dear Brother?
Archiexorcist

juhana

MessagePosté le: Jeu Aoû 28, 2014 5:21 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Egal a écrit:
Well, in the other zones it's mandatory that we have Primate who are bishops and vice-Primates, too. But we can try to find a solution, maybe.

Indeed, how is it going with your pastoral duty as priest, dear Brother?

Thank you for asking, Your Eminance, my work as priest have started very well. There have already been many baptisms and one marriage, another is tomorrow.

I don't personally have reason to hurry with nomination, some people are just wishing higher authority to local Church that "just a priest". And there's also coronations of our newly elected Res Parendo King, good faithful, I can assure. He is wishing something more than "just a priest", as first king of Finland was coronated by a cardinal and second by a vice-primate. But there's no hurry even with that, admiral of Finland is suggesting coronations to be mounth later so that invitations to coronations could be taken In Gratebus personally to leaders of our neightbour kingdoms...
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum -> L'Église de l'Union de Kalmar - Church of the Kalmar Union Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Aller à la page Précédente  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Suivante
Page 2 sur 6

Sauter vers: