L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church
Forum RP de l'Eglise Aristotelicienne du jeu en ligne RR
Forum RP for the Aristotelic Church of the RK online game

Lien fonctionnel : Le DogmeLien fonctionnel : Le Droit Canon
 FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   Liste des MembresListe des Membres   Groupes d'utilisateursGroupes d'utilisateurs   S'enregistrerS'enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

[IT] Realizzazione Blasoni e sigilli ( leggere 1 post)
Aller à la page Précédente  1, 2, 3 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 105, 106, 107  Suivante

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum -> Les Collèges Héraldiques pontificaux – The Pontifical Colleges of Heraldry -> Accueil des collèges héraldiques pontificaux – Welcome of Pontifical Colleges of Heraldry
Voir le sujet précédent :: Voir le sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
pamelita
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Mer Nov 19, 2014 5:37 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Lo scudo del centro è quello del mio casato non si può mantenere ?

per i colori va bene come avete detto voi

The shield in the center is that of my family can not keep?

regarding the color is fine as you said

Citation:
Per Pamelita,
Ok, quindi si desidera sostituisco blu dal rosso e bianco con il giallo?
Se lo faccio è definitivo, e rimuoverò lo scudo familiare del centro.

Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Mer Nov 19, 2014 6:15 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Good evening, I returned for asking the updating of my coat of arms after my after my nomination to Bishop of Modena, also have need that the new seals are realized.

1, nome IG esatto: Francesco_maria
2, nome RP e titolo(li), di nobiltà eventuale(li),: Francesco Maria Sforza
3, funzioni precise in seno all'EA + Collegamento(ti), verso la nomina(ne):

Vescovo di Modena :

Citation:
[list]

Nomina di un nuovo Vescovo Suffragante della Diocesi di Modena
Monsignor Francesco Maria Sforza detto "Francesco_maria" è elevato alla dignità Episcopale.

Noi, S.E.Rev.ma Monsignor Stefano Maria Ludovico de’ Giustiniani Borgia detto"Stex86”, Arcivescovo Metropolita di Ravenna, Monaco Capitolare dell'Ordine Domenicano, Missus Inquisitionis,

ELEVIAMO

Monsignor Francesco Maria Sforza ”Francesco_maria” alla dignità Episcopale.

egli è pertanto revocato dalla carica di Parroco di Piacenza.

Gli è concesso di predicare e benedire, nonché celebrare i sacramenti del battesimo,
del matrimonio, del funerale e dell'ordinazione sacerdotale in accordo con il Diritto Canonico nella diocesi di Modena.
Della quale fa parte la Parrocchia di Modena e la Parrocchia di Mirandola.

Monsignor Francesco Maria Sforza ha da oggi le Chiavi del Duomo di Modena.

Chiediamo pertanto che la prima messa sia in Suffragio ai cittadini tutti,
che li accolga con benevola benedizione dell'Altissimo e rechi loro gioia e serenità.

Possa Aristotele guidarlo nella sua nuova missione in seno alla Santa Chiesa Aristotelica.

Missus Inquisitionis:

Citation:

Congrégation de la Sainte Inquisition
    Nomination of Francesco_maria as Missus Inquisitionis

We, S.Beat.Em.ma Federico Edoardo Borgia said Federico_il_rosso, Roman Cardinal, Chancellor of the Congregation of the Holy Inquisition, Grand Inquisiteur, by the grace of God, before the Most High, under the gaze of Aristotle and on behalf of our Holy Mother Church,

Announcing: :

The appointment of Francesco_maria as Missus Inquisitionis.
    We invite him to take the cross and his inquisitorial confer ability to manage the issue.

Ad Claram et Sanctam Veritatem

Done in Rome, on the XII day, the month of February, the year MCDLXII of the most Holy Aristotelian Church

Se possedete già un blasone:
4, il vostro blasone in taglia grande: http://img4.hostingpics.net/pics/417867Francescomaria2.png

5, il vostro motto, facoltativa,: mantenere quello in uso
6, la vostra preferenza tra gli ornamenti detti "francesi" o "portoghesi" : portoghesi

1, nome IG esatto: Francesco_maria
2, nome RP e titolo(li), di nobiltà eventuale(li),: Francesco Maria Sforza
3, funzioni precise in seno all'EA + Collegamento(ti), verso la nomina(ne), : Vescovo di Modena e Missus Inquisitionis (vedi nomine sopra)

4, blasone personale\familiare (senza i vostri feudi se ne avete) o un simbolo che rappresenta voi o che ti piace : http://img4.hostingpics.net/pics/417867Francescomaria2.png

5, leggenda che desiderate,: +S:FRANCISCUS MARIAE SFORZA: PER ASPERA AD ASTRA +
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Mer Nov 26, 2014 4:43 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Dear brothers, I ask for two jobs.

1- The seals for the Italian Concistory:
Citation:
1, nome IG esatto: Concistoro Pontificale Italofono
2, nome RP e titolo(li), di nobiltà eventuale(li): ---
3, funzioni precise in seno all'EA + Collegamento(ti), verso la nomina(ne): ---
4, blasone personale\familiare (senza i vostri feudi se ne avete) o un simbolo che rappresenta voi o che ti piace :
5, leggenda che desiderate,: +Concistoro Pontificale Italofono+

2- My own coat, because I'm not archbishop anymore:
Citation:
1, nome IG esatto: Theflyinthenet
2, nome RP e titolo(li), di nobiltà eventuale(li): Fabio Degli Scalzi, castellano (cavaliere) di Pallastrelli
3, funzioni precise in seno all'EA + Collegamento(ti), verso la nomina(ne): vescovo di Piacenza, cardinale nazionale suffragante e cardinale inquisitore italiano

Se possedete già un blasone:
4, il vostro blasone in taglia grande:
5, il vostro motto, facoltativa,: In nomine domini
6, la vostra preferenza tra gli ornamenti detti "francesi" o "portoghesi": ornamenti francesi, se possibile

Thank you!
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé
Endymion

MessagePosté le: Jeu Nov 27, 2014 11:14 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Citation:
In Esecuzione :
- Pamelita (blazone)
- Malin (sello)
- Francesco_maria (blazone + sello)

Here you have your coat of rams updated. About the seal of the italian consistory it's not possible, you can seal announcements of the consistory with personal seal. And about the coat of arms of the italian consistory, who did it ? I don't think it was validated by the roman college of heraldry...

Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Dim Nov 30, 2014 12:39 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Rozenn a écrit:
-Good morning Eminence. I'm Rozenn, vice-prefect of the College. If I have understood what you have said, we have to change your coat of arms because you're just Viscountess of Bevilacqua. Right ?

-Could you give me the orginal blazon of Bevilacqua please ? And your family blazon if you have it. And heum... the crown of viscount in Italy. If I make your new coat of arms, you will have to validate it near the Heraldic College of Italy. Here, we are just authorized to add clerical oranments.

-For your seals, tell me. You want your familly blason on it, or another symbol ? You can choose what you want as symbol. Me, for example, I have a very beautiful pig !

-I need your motto too, to add it to your seals.

-I think that's all ! It's already good !

My dear,
Yes, i'd like to change my blazon and seals because i'm only Viscountess of Bevilacqua and Emerit Cardinal, nothing else.

[old blazon: http://oi61.tinypic.com/1076wio.jpg ]

About the orginal blazon of Bevilacqua: i don't know what is my blazon, but i think it's this image in the end of nobility document Very Happy http://oi48.tinypic.com/b4j52a.jpg

About my family blazon: it's enough to add a "scale", as you can see my family symbol is a Scale: http://oi57.tinypic.com/2qbxa9y.jpg

about my seals... yes i'd like to add my familly blason but I would like also the duck and roses as in the old seals.

and my motto: Fortiter in re, suaviter in modo

p.s i'm sorry if i don't have images but time deleted my coats of arms and family images
Theflyinthenet
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Lun Déc 01, 2014 6:57 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Endymion a écrit:
Here you have your coat of rams updated. About the seal of the italian consistory it's not possible, you can seal announcements of the consistory with personal seal. And about the coat of arms of the italian consistory, who did it ? I don't think it was validated by the roman college of heraldry...

First of all, thanks for my updated coat.
I asked about the concistory's coat, because when I became cardinal it was already used, and we think it was made by a heraldry graphic designer, but in unofficial way and it wasn't validated at that time. Can we do it now?
No way about the seals? I know that many offices have their own.
Endymion

MessagePosté le: Mer Déc 03, 2014 7:13 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Citation:
In Esecuzione :
- Pamelita (blazone)
- Malin (sello)
- Francesco_maria (blazone + sello)
- Solex

To Theflyinthenet,
If you agree I will come in the italian consistory to submit a proposal, and explain the rules about seals. That way you will not need to shuttle between the consistory and here. Wink
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Jeu Déc 04, 2014 12:14 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Good idea, you're welcome! Smile
Franciscus_bergoglio

MessagePosté le: Ven Déc 05, 2014 9:43 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Dear Sirs,
I'm here to ask for an adjustment of my coat of arms as a result of my appointment as Archbishop of Capua.

I therefore ask you to cancel my previous request and kindly update my coat of arms to the new appointment.

Here the reference to :
the appointment as Archbishop

and:
previous request in this hall (This request isn't valid now following my new appointment.)

thanks

Pax et Bonum

+ Franciscus o.f.m.

Gran Priore dell'Ordine Francescano - Prefect of the Saint Office - General Vice-Prefect of the Office of the Villa San Loyats.
Stex86
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Lun Déc 08, 2014 8:35 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Buonasera,
sono stato nominato cavaliere da un Signore di diretta nomina imperiale.
E' possibile aggiornare il blasone con le armi del mio signore? S.Em. Tacuma.

Nel caso si debba togliere qualcosa, potete togliere la S gialla su campo rosso.

-------------

Good Evening,
I was knighted by a Lord of direct imperial nomination.
can update the blazon with the arms of my lord? H.E. Tacuma

If you need to remove something, you can remove the yellow S on a red field.

Citation:

Patent of Nobility

To the holder of this patent,
    To whom it may concern,

We, Selene Patrizia Ludovisi, Imperial Herald, Countess of Borbera and Sestri Levante, acknowledge and declare the fact that Stefano de' Giustiniani Borgia has been given the title of Knight by Tacuma de' Giustiniani Borgia, Count of Toggenburg during a ceremony that took place on the 24 november 1462 in La Palmaria, headquarters of the Family de' Giustiniani Borgia.

During the ceremony Stefano de' Giustiniani Borgia pronounced the following words that were accepted by the liegelord:

"Io, Sua Eccellenza Reverendissima Monsignor Stefano de' Giustiniani Borgia detto "Stex86", Arcivescovo Metropolita di Ravenna, Missus Inquisitionis e Monaco Capitolare dell'Ordine di San Domenico,
      confermo di accettare il ruolo di Cavaliere di Toggenburg,
      di rispettarne il Signore, mio zio il Cardinale Sua Eminenza Tacuma De' Giustiniani Borgia, nonchè le volontà della Semper Augusta Imperatrice del Sacro Romano Impero Nazioni Germaniche."

Stefano de' Giustiniani Borgia will receive and enjoy the rights and honours that are befitting of his new noble status.

Signed in La Palmaria on the 24 of november in the year of the Lord 1462,

the Imperial Herald

Approved by the Imperial King of Arms on the 5th of December in the year of the Lord 1462,

BLASONE TAGLIA GRANDE STEX86
Blasone S.E. Tacuma
TOGGENBURG

MessagePosté le: Dim Déc 14, 2014 4:34 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Citation:
In Esecuzione :
- Pamelita (blazone)
- Solex
- Stex86

Monsignore Franciscus, le consegne le troverete qui : "Entrega - livraison - delivery - consegna".

To Malin and Francesco_maria,
Monsignore Malin e monsignore Francesco, le consegne le troverete qui : "Entrega - livraison - delivery - consegna".

To Stex86,
Monsignore, are you sure you can put in your coat of arms the caot of arms of Toggenburg ?
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Mar Déc 16, 2014 4:45 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

To Endymion

Yes, said that the Imperial Herald

MessagePosté le: Mer Déc 17, 2014 9:40 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Thank you Em. Endymion!

Gran Priore dell'Ordine Francescano - Prefect of the Saint Office - General Vice-Prefect of the Office of the Villa San Loyats.
Sempronio

MessagePosté le: Sam Déc 20, 2014 2:07 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Hi everyone ^^

I was appointed diocesan vicar, so maybe i'll need an updating of my coat of arms

here's the official document:

Citation:

Nomina di un vicario diocesano per la diocesi dei Marsi.

Padre Sempronio è elevato alla carica vicario diocesano.

Noi, i cardinali nazionali riuniti nel Concistoro Pontificio Italofono, in supplenza del Vicarius Urbis, eleviamo

Padre Sempronio d'Arborea Hohenstaufen detto "Sempronio", parroco di Avezzano, alla dignità di vicario diocesano della diocesi dei Marsi.

Gli è concesso, in mancanza od assenza del vescovo dei Marsi, di predicare e benedire, nonché celebrare i sacramenti del battesimo,
del matrimonio, del funerale e dell'ordinazione sacerdotale, in accordo con il Diritto Canonico, nella diocesi dei Marsi, della quale diventa il responsabile.
Fanno parte della diocesi le parrocchie di Avezzano e Tagliacozzo.

Padre Sempronio ha da oggi le Chiavi della Cattedrale dei Marsi.

Chiediamo pertanto che la prima messa sia in Suffragio ai cittadini tutti,
che li accolga con benevola benedizione dell'Altissimo e rechi loro gioia e serenità.

Possa Aristotele guidarlo nella sua nuova missione in seno alla Santa Chiesa Aristotelica.

Scritto e ratificato a Roma, lo VIII giorno del XII mese dell'Anno di Grazia MCDLXII

Per il Collegio Concistoriale, in supplenza del Vicarius Urbis,

And here are my coat of arms:

http://img11.hostingpics.net/pics/555931Sempronio2.png

http://img11.hostingpics.net/pics/865454Sempronio3.png
pamelita
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Lun Déc 22, 2014 7:54 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Good evening Father..
Have forgotten me?
Forgive me if I disturb you, but I could use the Coat of Arms ..
I look forward to ..
Thank you very much
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum -> Les Collèges Héraldiques pontificaux – The Pontifical Colleges of Heraldry -> Accueil des collèges héraldiques pontificaux – Welcome of Pontifical Colleges of Heraldry Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Aller à la page Précédente  1, 2, 3 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 105, 106, 107  Suivante
Page 23 sur 107

Sauter vers: