L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church
Forum RP de l'Eglise Aristotelicienne du jeu en ligne RR
Forum RP for the Aristotelic Church of the RK online game

Lien fonctionnel : Le DogmeLien fonctionnel : Le Droit Canon
 FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   Liste des MembresListe des Membres   Groupes d'utilisateursGroupes d'utilisateurs   S'enregistrerS'enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

[rp]Solemn funeral of Cardinal Federico Borgia
Aller à la page Précédente  1, 2, 3, 4

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum -> Basilique Saint Titus - St.Titus Basilica - Sankt-Titus-Basilika - La Basilica di San Tito
Voir le sujet précédent :: Voir le sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
Isabella esmengarda

MessagePosté le: Lun Nov 24, 2014 3:58 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

La cerimonia volgeva al termine e si raccolse ancora un momento in prossimità del feretro ricordando la persona speciale con cui aveva avuto il privilegio di lavorare e fra sè inviò all'Altissimo una silenziosa preghiera perchè la sua anima fosse accolta.

The ceremony drew to a close and she picked a moment near the coffin remembering the special person with whom she had the privilege to work and she sent a silent prayer to the Almighty because his soul was upheld.
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé
samuele

MessagePosté le: Lun Nov 24, 2014 6:27 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Samuele si avvicinò al feretro per ricordare il cugino Federico

"Il Cardinale Federico, pietra miliare della nostra famiglia e della chiesa, è stato per me parente, maestro e amico.
Ho lavorato con lui e da lui ho imparato molto quando era cardinale inquisitore, cosi come in abbazia a fornovo.
Dopo mia sorella Kali_ perdo un altro punto di riferimento.
Posso solo ricordarlo e ricordare tutto quello che è stato per me e per tutta la chiesa.
Che possa riposare nella gloria dell'Altissimo"

Samuele approached the coffin to remember his cousin Federico

"Cardinal Federico, milestone in our family and for the church, was for me relative, teacher and friend.
I worked with him and from him I learned a lot when he was Cardinal Inquisitor, as well as in the abbey in fornovo.
After my sister Kali_ I lose another point of reference.
I can only remember and remember everything he was for me and for the whole church.
May he rest in the glory of the Most High"
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé MSN Messenger
Yosobel

MessagePosté le: Lun Nov 24, 2014 6:49 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Isabella ringraziò il defunto Cardinale per la fiducia che aveva riposto in lei nominandola Diacono di Piombino e pregò per la sua anima.

-------

Isabella thanked the late Cardinal for the confidence he had placed in her appointing her deacon of Piombino and prayed for his soul.

Diacono di Livorno, Ufficiale Giudiziario per l'Arcidiocesi di Pisa
Laetitia

MessagePosté le: Lun Nov 24, 2014 6:55 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

La famiglia aveva perso un membro importante, mai come ora era fondamentale l'unità, stringersi in questo dolore e continuare memori di quanto lui aveva fatto. Si raccolse in preghiera in fondo alla chiesa.

The family had lost an important member, now more than ever it was essential unity rally in this pain and continue mindful of what he had done. she gathered in prayer in the back of the church.
libellula61

MessagePosté le: Mer Déc 03, 2014 9:10 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Isabelle non aveva conosciuto a fondo il Cardinale, ma la sua famiglia aveva perso un membro importante, per questo le era sembrato doveroso partecipare alle esequie.
Si avvicinò al feretro e a bassa voce sussurrò: Pregate per noi Padre.
E a passo lento tornò verso il banco da dove aveva preso parte alla cerimonia.

Isabelle did not know in depth the Cardinal, but his family had lost an important member, for this had seemed only right to attend the funeral.
He approached the coffin and softly whispered: Pray for us to the Father.
And slowly walked back to the bench where he had taken part in the ceremony.
Egal

MessagePosté le: Mer Déc 03, 2014 1:52 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

After the clerics and the other people had paid their respect to the deceased cardinal, His Eminence Edoardo went to the pulpit and took in his hands the tome of the Book of Virtues that had been yet prepared. The he opened the volume of the sacred scripts and said

Let's listen to the Book of Virtues, from the First Tome, about the Eclipse.

Sypous said:

Citation:
This voice that I heard, while I was in the company of Aristotle and Christos, was calm and penetrating. They explained to me that it was God Himself who was going to ask me the necessary question. I finally came to understand that this was that moment. The divine voice said to me: “You, the human that holds the name among them Sypous, you came to Me, discovering all that a human will be able to know after its death. You visited each of the seven Hells, where you met each Prince-demon. All this was presented to you in accordance with My will. What did you retain from your journey?”

I answered: “I understood the direction of the Hells. When humans live in the virtue, being thus conformed to Your divine word, transmitted by the Prophet, Aristotle, and the Messiah, Christos, You grant the right to him to reach this place, Your Paradise, the Sun. If he is diverted from virtue, refusing to listen to Your divine word, and he gives himself up to the terrestrial pleasures, selfishness, temptation, false divinities, Your infinite wisdom brings to you to send him to Hell, in the Moon, to be punished there for all Eternity. You love us, but it is also needed for us to love You.”

Dear Brothers, dear children under the Almighty's sight, His Eminence Federico had some trouble in his life, but he always continued to trust in Our Lord and went on, working all time for the goodness of the whole Church, loving the faithful under his care as much as he loved God . So we have to think of him yet in communion with the Prophets and the Saints.

He waited a while, then he spoke again

And now, we're going to end this ceremony. But, before leaving the Cathedral, we will give our last parting greet to Our Brother Federico.
With deference and love, we put Him in the hands of the Most High, hoping we will meet again one day next to Our Lord.

Another moment of silent came, covered with both sadness and joy, then he continued

Here is the time for the Sign of Farewell.
With all the people who came before us and now are yet living with Our Lord, with the great Assembly of the Saints, we foretell a good last journey to Our Brother's mortal remains.

Archiexorcist

old:http://i67.tinypic.com/254zdoz.png
older: http://img543.imageshack.us/img543/5503/egal2.gif
Alessandro III giarru

MessagePosté le: Mer Déc 03, 2014 11:04 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Era giunto il momento del Camerlengo per concludere questo ultimo saluto a sua eminenza Federico il Rosso.
Alessandro giunse all'altare maggiore e cominciò a parlare aprendo le braccia in segno di comunione:

"Un giorno triste per la chiesa, un giorno triste per i parenti ed amici,
ma un giorno di festa e gioioso per l'anima del nostro fratello.

Lo ricordiamo giovane e volenteroso da semplice presbitero fino a divenire un rispettato cardinale a Roma.
Uomo di fede e di pace, uomo umile e pio al servizio di Nostro signore.
Lo vogliamo ricordare con questa cerimonia assieme a tutti i nostri fratelli defunti e che ora sicuramente dal sole ci starà osservando con il sorriso.
Che la sua anima possa adesso avere pace"

Fece una pausa, poi un chierichetto giunse dinnanzi al Camerlengo porgendogli la mitria cardinalizia da cerimonia e il pastorale per la benedizione finale.

"In nome di Nostro Signore, i due Profeti, i santi, gli angeli e gli arcangeli,
Vi benediciamo.
Ite Missa Est"

Father of the Church
tacuma
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Jeu Déc 04, 2014 9:04 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

After the blessing of the Camerlengo Tacuma spoke again
Now the coffin will be brought to Fornovo, the abbey Citercense in which our brother Federico worked with so much love, and there will be buried.
Those who wish to participate and make the journey here will find the address.

MessagePosté le: Mar Déc 09, 2014 12:16 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Il corteo si mosse per raggiungere l'Abbazia Cistercense di Fornovo, per la sepoltura di Padre Federico nella cripta dell'Abbazia.

The procession moved to reach the Cistercian Abbey of Fornovo, for the burial of Father Federico in the crypt of the Abbey.
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum -> Basilique Saint Titus - St.Titus Basilica - Sankt-Titus-Basilika - La Basilica di San Tito Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Aller à la page Précédente  1, 2, 3, 4
Page 4 sur 4

Sauter vers: