L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church
Forum RP de l'Eglise Aristotelicienne du jeu en ligne RR
Forum RP for the Aristotelic Church of the RK online game

Lien fonctionnel : Le DogmeLien fonctionnel : Le Droit Canon
 FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   Liste des MembresListe des Membres   Groupes d'utilisateursGroupes d'utilisateurs   S'enregistrerS'enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

Hugarian church
Aller à la page 1, 2, 3  Suivante

Poster un nouveau sujet   Ce sujet est verrouillé; vous ne pouvez pas éditer les messages ou faire de réponses.    L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum -> Concile HRP - OOC Lounge
Voir le sujet précédent :: Voir le sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
Sava
Invité

MessagePosté le: Sam Déc 13, 2014 8:32 pm    Sujet du message: Re: [HRP only] Bishops' IG appointments by Admin Répondre en citant

Rika0912 a écrit:
Eregen a écrit:
Rika0912 -> Eregen (Diocese of Veszprem, bishop)

http://forum.kiralysagok.com/viewtopic.php?t=2142459&start=15

Dear Brothers,

this swindler, Eregen is a heretic, not member of the Aristotelan Church. He tries to take my seat as bishop. Please, don't let him do it! They already tried this not so long ago with our archdiocese.

Rika Dafoe d`Ozora

Dear Brennos,

The appointment is valid!
We are members of the Aristotelian Church! We are the Aristotelian Albanian Autocephalous Church. We are members of the bottom Byzantine Union: http://forum2.kiralysagok.com/viewtopic.php?t=757215

We will not left in the Roman Church to hurt us. We want to live in peace. We are many years in the Hungarian Kingdom. We have a huge Clergy, two archbishop, one bishop, Several priests, and lots of Deacons. Our Clergy too much Larger than the Roman Clergy!

There are lots of believer in our church. It is the Cathedral on the secondary forum: http://forum2.kiralysagok.com/viewforum.php?f=9399

The Hungarian Kingdom has three dioceses, but we do not have any one Diocese IG. We do not want to crowd out the Roman Church. We want to live in peace with each other. Debate this has been going for many years Between Us. The Diocese of Veszprem is the Smallest Diocese. I appointed the new bishop of Veszprem, Because This Is The Smallest. In Hungary, there are a lot of players who are in our Church. These players have the right to give the Diocese THEM UP!

I want you to put an end to many years running

I want it to be the end of several years of debate, and put into the office the new bishop who were appointed by me. They will have 2 dioceses, we would be only 1, but it is enough for us! We just want to play in peace, and we want to own a diocese IG.

Thank you!

+ H.H. Sava von Habsburg
Patriarch of Hungarian and all Central- European Churches
Metropolitan of Buda
Prince of Hungarian Kingdom, ect.
Kiscsillag.
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Sam Déc 13, 2014 8:57 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Dear Brennos!

Brennos already dealt with this heretic church, so I think he knows the situation well enough...
They are not Aristotelian. They were excommunicated because of the frauds they done in the last year.

Yes, they are look like they have a loooooot of members (if 10-15 is a lot, and most of them are dead or inactive), but they recruited to the secondary forum members from abroad and they are using clones. They changed their name, just to look like they are Aristotelian. Even their Hungarian abbreviation sounds like ours. So they can mislead people.

Veszprem is part of the Hungarian Aristotelian Church, the Autocephalous has no right to say that it shall be theirs - not to mention that they just want to kick out an Aristotelian bishop from her place. By what right?

If they want to live in peace, why they tried to lie to Brennos that they are the official church in our country, why they tried to get our archdiocese by fraud and why are they are trying it again with Veszprem? If they want to live in peace why shall we just find this whole replacement issue like this?

Please, see through them and their intentions.
Thank you.

Mons. Vidigueira-Szapáry Kiscsillag

Dernière édition par Kiscsillag. le Dim Déc 14, 2014 3:56 pm; édité 1 fois
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé
Egal

MessagePosté le: Dim Déc 14, 2014 3:28 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

I support the words of my colleagues Kiscsillag. and Rika0912, who are the solely authorized by the Aristotelian Church, which is followed in Hungarian lands, but follows the authority of the Pope and His Camerlengue.

Sava is a long-time very well-known heretic, who had been trialled in the past for his behaviour far away from the Almighty's will.
Archiexorcist

old:http://i67.tinypic.com/254zdoz.png
older: http://img543.imageshack.us/img543/5503/egal2.gif
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé MSN Messenger
Eregen

MessagePosté le: Dim Déc 14, 2014 9:41 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

So, Dear Brennos!
And Dear All!

I think there are very thinks which need of the correction.
First of all, In Real Life (IRL) the Christianty has two big camp. One of the Western rite, another of the Eastern rite. This two camp in the history had been many and many conflict, but nowadays they going to do somethink for together. In my opinion we are not obliged to do those failures in a game which are pussed off the two movement of the Universal Churhc.

Furthermore the Roman Aristotelian Church is do the inquisition. If they have any problem whith us, let's do the show trials. In the other hands, the Autokephalous Churhes's Inquisition does not make any claim to punish those peoples who live in heterodoxy. According to our Churches (yes, plural! -> We are creating an Universal Church whith the Greek, Irish and the Serbian Churches what are all Autocephalous.) the heterodoxy's conception is that if you live in an other faith, there would be same good. Our churches just excommunicate the heretics.

But what I want say is that we, Aristotelians, are in 1 Universal Church. And why? Because we confess 1 faith in Aristotle. The dogmas are same,
the only other is tha canon laws. So, please, not do bigger case what it is.

All in all, having regard to the size of our church, I would like to ask you to take into the diocese of Veszprem's chair IG. Our church is large enough that one of the three dioceses - morover the smallest - receive.

Whit Prayers,
Aishling O'Niall

MessagePosté le: Dim Déc 14, 2014 9:42 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Citation:
the Autocephalous has no right to say that it shall be theirs - not to mention that they just want to kick out an Aristotelian bishop from her place. By what right?

OOC: The Autocephalous churches have equal right to fill churches and are in place in other countries. In Ireland we are the official church by agreement of our countries councils, our sovereign and the ability to fill the churches and have the back up of armies. It is the same in Greece and Serbia. Other places are sharing the church privileges. This can/could also happen in Hungary.
I'm told that several tickets have been sent to the Help desk with no reply yet. One church must be official so that Brennos knows which Bishops to place. It is at the discretion of the Bishop in place after that as to who is placed.
The autocephalous church of Hungary joined with the other autocephalous churches which we call the Universal Church of Ancient Faith. You can see that RP on the second forum. Naturally this means Sava and his clergy have the support of those that have joined the UCAF. I'm certainly not telling anyone what to RP. I'm simply pointing out that these things can and do happen.
Kiscsillag.
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Lun Déc 15, 2014 9:09 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

If you'd play fair, you would be more welcome to play as you wish. But based on the past, no.
It's not because of the inquisition, it's because Sava was Aranykorona, who was excommunicated, and also Analise who is now called Habsburg_mark. Then they came back with a new name, and started to attack the Hungarian Aristotelic Church.
Just to mention some main steps:
- he lied to the administrators about the Autocephalus is the official religion in our country, he was warned by Brennos
- he lied again, and he took the archdiocese by fraud
- now they went behind our back to get Veszprem

As I know, even if someone wants to get the AAC title shall fulfill this criteria:

Citation:
The applicant church is localized on an specific territory and commits itself to never do any concurrence to the RAC or any other AAC already recognized.

Clodeweck

MessagePosté le: Lun Déc 15, 2014 8:16 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Again, some believe that they are the owner of the GI play.
LJS once said: "No player should attempt to discourage a player."
Churches have the right to exist. The Church of Rome has never been alone in history.
I have always tried not to give the trials of the Inquisition irreversible.
Today, the church of Rome, trying to refuder players to heterodoxy, the right to exist.
It does so properly, if it wants to. The botched trial, no or endless. Arbitrary decisions ... Etc.STOP.
Do not be "Roman" should not be a ban to exist.
She is unable to fulfill his task. Appoint bishops and priests. She refuses others would.
Time to not let this power in Rome who wears so bad.
Kiscsillag.
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Lun Déc 15, 2014 9:39 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

I really don't think that you know what you are talking about. But lets see.

First - it's not about inquisition. It's about people who wanted to destroy everything because they wants power. And about a history with them, that we want to stop to happen again.

Second - they are not playing fair - they tried to cheat any way they could to get that power they seek, that's the problem. It's grown bigger than the religion.

Third - I'm happy that you know me so well to judge me - even if you preach not to judge someone by their faith - but let me tell you something they forgot to tell you! Yes, they, who sent you. I'm the archbishop of Hungary for 2 days now. Besides that neither me, nor H.Em Renegade are unable to fulfill our tasks. We protect our church from fraudsters.

You have been recruited by Sava and been baptised by him as a French to our country just to prove the numbers. You who have been excommunicated in your country and came to ours just to help him. To "prove" you have that much people that he says.

Who is really "unable" to something? Those, who play fair or those who make anything just to get power? Cheat, fraud, lie, be a hypocrite, recruit foreigners to increase the numbers on paper. All those are well known trick of Sava and his friends. His friends, who for example robbed our country by the way.
Aishling O'Niall

MessagePosté le: Mer Déc 17, 2014 3:50 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Citation:
Who is really "unable" to something? Those, who play fair or those who make anything just to get power? Cheat, fraud, lie, be a hypocrite, recruit foreigners to increase the numbers on paper. All those are well known trick of Sava and his friends. His friends, who for example robbed our country by the way.

This is an out of character section isn't it? I'm confused. I wasn't aware that wanting power in game wasn't acceptable. :wink: Isn't that after all what the in game Roman church wants too? Otherwise there wouldn't be a conflict.
{Giosep}

MessagePosté le: Mer Déc 17, 2014 8:59 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Citation:
I'm the archbishop of Hungary for 2 days now. Besides that neither me, nor H.Em Renegade are unable to fulfill our tasks. We protect our church from fraudsters.

You have been recruited by Sava and been baptised by him as a French to our country just to prove the numbers. You who have been excommunicated in your country and came to ours just to help him. To "prove" you have that much people that he says.

You are not an archbishop. Your character is an archbishop.
You are a player. Only a player.
And here we are in a game. Only a game.
And any situation engenders play on both sides.

You are in OCC part of forum. Remember that
Kiscsillag.
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Jeu Déc 18, 2014 2:28 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

I only wrote that because he mentioned that I'm unable of something. If he insult me or other players like that in connection with our IG position without knowing how long we are there or what we done, I have to react to that. Even if this is out of character section.

By the way, you continuously criticize me because I react to them like that, but what about this:

Citation:
+ H.H. Sava von Habsburg
Patriarch of Hungarian and all Central- European Churches
Metropolitan of Buda
Prince of Hungarian Kingdom, ect.

Oh I know, he can do it, but I can not defend ourselves. Fair.
Sava
Invité

MessagePosté le: Jeu Déc 18, 2014 3:42 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Our Church is huge. We have a lot of followers and supporters (from noble families, roman priests, mayors, council members, ect.). We have a lot of church and role-playing, we are living an active life on the forum. Our Church (Hungarian Autocephalous Aristotelian Church) bigger than the Roman Church in Hungary. We have more priest than the Roman Church. We do not want the all the dioceses! We want for ourselves an own diocese IG, and we chose the smallest (Diocese of Veszprem). That's all!
We are fully Aristotelian Church, but we follow the Eastern rite and traditions. We are a great community we live in love and we know that this is just a game.
After I left the Roman Church, the Church completely collapsed in Hungary. Already dying because so many people have left and joined us.
I ask again, please put the new bishop (Eregen) into the office of Diocese of Veszprem and everyone can live in peace.

Thank you!
Sava

MessagePosté le: Jeu Déc 18, 2014 5:17 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Our Church is huge. We have a lot of followers and supporters (from noble families, roman priests, mayors, council members, ect.). We have a lot of church and role-playing, we are living an active life on the forum. Our Church (Hungarian Autocephalous Aristotelian Church) bigger than the Roman Church in Hungary. We have more priest than the Roman Church. We do not want the all the dioceses! We want for ourselves an own diocese IG, and we chose the smallest (Diocese of Veszprem). That's all!
We are fully Aristotelian Church, but we follow the Eastern rite and traditions. We are a great community we live in love and we know that this is just a game.
After I left the Roman Church, the Church completely collapsed in Hungary. Already dying because so many people have left and joined us.
I ask again, please put the new bishop (Eregen) into the office of Diocese of Veszprem and everyone can live in peace.

Thank you!

(I asked my old account from the admin what was Aranykorona before, so my name it is right now. Smile )

MessagePosté le: Jeu Déc 18, 2014 11:18 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Hello
this is the first time i write to this forum since the Greek Church is not part of the Roman Church.I am Sen_tai (also known as JUmarou), Patriarch of the Greek Aristotelian Church and member of the Hecoumenical Synod of UCAF.

I would only like to say that religion equality is not a matter of quantity. Two churches co-exist in Hungary so both churches need to have the ground to expand and develop. There is no realistic way to measure which church in Hungary has more faithfuls and which not.

The Greek Aristotelian Church supports the Autocephalus Hungarian Church and acknowledges it as equal and official church of the Universal Church of Ancient Faith among Greece Serbia Ireland and other countries that i will not refer yet siince there is no official announcement.

Roman Church might be first in Hungary but right now, they are not alone
Therefore I find the request of Sava to be righteous . The Autocephalus Church of Hungary should possess at least one of the three dioceses.

With great respect
Sen_tai
Patriarch of the Greek Church of Ancient Faith
Aaron
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Ven Déc 19, 2014 5:23 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Patriarche in Partibus d'Alexandrie
Poster un nouveau sujet   Ce sujet est verrouillé; vous ne pouvez pas éditer les messages ou faire de réponses.    L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum -> Concile HRP - OOC Lounge Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Aller à la page 1, 2, 3  Suivante
Page 1 sur 3

Sauter vers: