L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church
Forum RP de l'Eglise Aristotelicienne du jeu en ligne RR
Forum RP for the Aristotelic Church of the RK online game

Lien fonctionnel : Le DogmeLien fonctionnel : Le Droit Canon
 FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   Liste des MembresListe des Membres   Groupes d'utilisateursGroupes d'utilisateurs   S'enregistrerS'enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

[RP] Audience of the Hungarian Church
Aller à la page Précédente  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Suivante

Poster un nouveau sujet   Ce sujet est verrouillé; vous ne pouvez pas éditer les messages ou faire de réponses.    L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum -> La place d'Aristote - Aristote's Square - Platz des Aristoteles - La Piazza di Aristotele
Voir le sujet précédent :: Voir le sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
Draken

MessagePosté le: Ven Avr 03, 2015 9:28 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Citation:

Nomination of a personal counsel

We, Draken d'Ozora (Draken Ozorai) [Draken], Prince of Ozora

appoint Dunpeal Godwin de Avis [Dunpeal] as personal counsel, according to Book 4: The Justice of the Church, Part IV: The Extraordinary Tribunal of the Inquisition, Article 7, for the Inquisitorial trial for the Hungarian Church.

Written and sealed on the III of the month of April in Esztergom, year of grace MCDLVXIII of the Aristotelian Church

Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé
Dunpeal

MessagePosté le: Ven Avr 03, 2015 4:00 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Dunpeal had heard news of the inquisition that fell on the Hungarian Church. Having helped set up this Church a long time ago, and mentored the first cohort of priests, bishops and even cardinals in the kingdom. He was sad about this turn of events. Dunpeal had offered the monarch and the high nobility his counsel in the hopes that the situation could be resolved and the Hungarian Church could rest firmly in the bosom of Rome.

With a copy of several parchments confirming his personal counsel status, he arrives at the big public square, where the camerlengo deemed to have a grand inquisitorial trial for all to see, ahead of the Hungarian faithful put on trial.

Greetings, I am Dunpeal, I am here, as a humble aristotelic faithful, offering my counsel to Her Majesty Bria, Queen of Hungary and Croatia, and the high nobility of Hungary (list below).

Citation:
Bria Ozorai [Bria]
Arion Tölgyerdei [Arion]
Arthur Blackbones [Arthur_Blackbones]
Melodia Pia Nissa Tölgyerdei [Melodia_pia_nissa]
Korothir [Korothir]
Zichy-Ozorai Monyóka [Monyoka]
Ialazs [Ialazs]
Arvid Hunyadi, Mayor of Esztergom [Arvid]
Countess Egyszervolt Nádasdy [Egyszervolt]
Hawk Westheimer [hawkwest]
Tölgyerdei Iosephus [Iosephus]
Shedunul Árnyassy [Shedunul]
Draken d'Ozora [Draken]
Eregen

MessagePosté le: Lun Avr 06, 2015 3:51 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

His Excellency Eregen Cegenyessy Perényi enter the temple and occupies one of the seats reserved for the accused. While the papers to settle the lawsuit, the first to be delivered will be hands on paper, which is awarded to the right person.

Citation:

Manifesto

We, H.Exc. Eregen Cegenyessy Perényi, Apostolic Legate and diocesan bishop of Veszprém by the Holy Hungarian Aristotelian Autocephalous Church declare,

that our defenses will be provided with our own person.

Written: the year of our Lord 1463, the sixth day of the month of April

H.Exc. Eregen Cegenyessy Perényi
Apostolic Legate
diocesan bishop of Veszprém

Kiscsillag.
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Mar Avr 07, 2015 9:39 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Kiscsillag enters the temple. Greets everyone with a warm smile and then looks at the list of the received letters. Two missing. One from Sava, who once was called Aranykorona, and one from Weda. Or they can just appear in person for a change... She shoos the silly thoughts out of her head and sits down at her reserved place, praying silently, waiting patiently.
Bria

MessagePosté le: Mer Avr 08, 2015 12:49 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

I had a long trip to Rome. I had time to think about everything. I always wanted to see and visit Rome but this situation is disappointing. I just wanted a coronation. And now what happened? The high nobility of the Hungarian Kingdom is here. All of us are bad? All of us made a mistake? Please Lord, protect your children! Give us power to defend ourselves! My faith didn't change..but I'm not a naive child anymore. The world isn't just black and white. And sometimes we need to be strong to show ourselves, to protect our faith to protect each other..as a family.
I enter the church and bow towards the altal and I take my seat.

MessagePosté le: Jeu Avr 09, 2015 12:31 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Strassbourg, Aachen and now Rome. Twoflower did like to travel but he was getting a bit tired. On the other hand he was curios if Rome can come up to his expectations. He had never been here before and Rome was after all the center of the known world.
After he found himself a clean-looking inn to stay for some nights he heads to the place of the trial.

He bows to the Camerlengo and introduces himself:

Your Eminence, Honorable Members of the Inquisition, I am Twoflower von Agatea, Archduke of Austria and Imperial Lord of Wildenburg.
I have been asked to come to this trial as witness and I am honored to be of help.
Arion

MessagePosté le: Jeu Avr 09, 2015 4:46 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Arion, Duke of Hungary arraives at the sacred place shortly after the Queen. After bowing towards the altar he takes his seat and waits praying silently.
Sava

MessagePosté le: Lun Avr 20, 2015 7:38 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

H. H. Sava Ozorai, Patriarch of Hungarian Church, Archbishop of Esztergom, Prince of Hungarian -Croatian Kigdom etc.

He arrives in Rome. He is well known to everyone, he was cardinal long time and served the Roman Church.

After he greeted those present, he sitting next to his family.
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé MSN Messenger
Iosephus

MessagePosté le: Mar Avr 21, 2015 4:47 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Iosephus enters the temple and sit on a free seat.
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Sam Avr 25, 2015 5:10 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Eren join to th' trial and sits down at his reserv'd plac'.

-------
Almásy Eer Geloof [Eren] de Calme
Cardinal Deacon of CEEC
Archbishop of Esztergom
Dictator of the geese
Egal

MessagePosté le: Dim Avr 26, 2015 2:11 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Every guest and every people involved had more or less entered the hall where the public trial would have been managed.

In late, but just before all had started, His Eminence Edoardo Borromeo Galli joined the little group yet in place.

Good morning, my dears: may the Almighty bless us and care about the spill of the Truth of the Virtues out from our hearts.
Archiexorcist

old:http://i67.tinypic.com/254zdoz.png
older: http://img543.imageshack.us/img543/5503/egal2.gif
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé MSN Messenger
Renegade

MessagePosté le: Dim Avr 26, 2015 3:35 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Renegade arrives too, greets the presents then takes his seat. He is waiting patiently for beginning of the trial

Bishop of Pécs
Jophiel.

MessagePosté le: Dim Avr 26, 2015 4:34 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Jophiel has never been in Rome earlier, so she is very excited.
But now she must come. The heretics became more active and "braver" and openly attacked the Holy Church. So she must act too.

She enters the church, sits down silently and prays for truth.

MessagePosté le: Dim Avr 26, 2015 9:55 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Rev. P. Atlantisz Nádasdy Abbot of the Hungarian Pauline Monastic Order sits on the back bench.
It is important for the truth, and curious what are the causes of happened.

"Et tu Hungaria, mi dulcis patria, cum Paulinis crescis, et cum itidem decrescis."
Nane

MessagePosté le: Lun Avr 27, 2015 3:18 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Nane logged welcomed those present and prays sitting down.
Poster un nouveau sujet   Ce sujet est verrouillé; vous ne pouvez pas éditer les messages ou faire de réponses.    L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum -> La place d'Aristote - Aristote's Square - Platz des Aristoteles - La Piazza di Aristotele Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Aller à la page Précédente  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Suivante
Page 2 sur 7

Sauter vers: