L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church
Forum RP de l'Eglise Aristotelicienne du jeu en ligne RR
Forum RP for the Aristotelic Church of the RK online game

Lien fonctionnel : Le DogmeLien fonctionnel : Le Droit Canon
 FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   Liste des MembresListe des Membres   Groupes d'utilisateursGroupes d'utilisateurs   S'enregistrerS'enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

[RP] Consistoire ordinaire public du 18/01/1464 (1/64)

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum -> Basilique Saint Titus - St.Titus Basilica - Sankt-Titus-Basilika - La Basilica di San Tito
Voir le sujet précédent :: Voir le sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
Arnault d'Azayes

MessagePosté le: Lun Jan 18, 2016 12:33 pm    Sujet du message: [RP] Consistoire ordinaire public du 18/01/1464 (1/64) Répondre en citant

Le cardinal aveugle s'apprêtait à célébrer son seizième consistoire ordinaire public en tant que camerlingue. Ce premier consistoire de l'année allait introniser une évêque germanophone. Ce consistoire connaissait une période de renouvellement important, et toute la curie espérait que l'évêque fraîchement nommée allait inaugurer une période de stabilité au sein du consistoire.

Sur un ordre de l'Azayes, les cloches sonnèrent et les portes furent ouvertes. On fit revêtir à l'aveugle ses habits d'officiant, et on prépara les encensoirs. La cérémonie promettait d'être grandiose.

The blind cardinal got ready to celebrate his sixteenth public ordinary consistory as chamberlain. This first consistory of the year would induct a German bishop. This consistory knew a significant renewal period, and the whole curia hoped the newly appointed bishop would inaugurate a period of stability in the consistory.

On an order from the Azayes, the bells rang and the doors were opened. The blind was helped to wear his officiant clothes, and censers were prepared. The ceremony was going to be exceptional.

Mort des cardinaux von Frayner et d'Azayes
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé MSN Messenger
UterPendragon

MessagePosté le: Lun Jan 18, 2016 12:42 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

It was starting to seem to Aymé that the Consistories shall never stop. Since his come back from the almost-dead - uh ? so he's still alive ? does not seem so... - he'd been trying to go to every ceremony, not only because he was cardinal, but also because it was important to him to get to know the new members of the Curia. Moreover, the german consistory needed active members, so it was full of hope that the old cardinal went to St Titus. He took place, waiting for the beginning of the office.

Dernière édition par UterPendragon le Lun Jan 18, 2016 12:51 pm; édité 1 fois
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé Envoyer un e-mail Visiter le site web de l'utilisateur MSN Messenger
Feliciana

MessagePosté le: Lun Jan 18, 2016 12:47 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Finally a visit in Rome. It had been months since she had been here the last time. She grew up in this city. She spend most of her life here until her parents died. Her brother urged her to decide between a man she didn't liked and the way of the Holy Mother Church. It was easy for her, because when he asked her to make a decision she had been already deaconess. Soon later she did her vows and pledged herself completely to God. Since then the young Italian woman worked a lot. As bishop there is always something to do. After taking care about the new students of the dioceses Passau and Regensburg and the archdiocese Salzburg she made the archives her new 'realm'. There was a huge amount of old stuff which has to be reorganized. Soon she would have finished this work too. But a next task already waits. Inquisition. As soon as it would be possible to take a course in Rome. When she was asked by her German colleagues to became a new cardinal she first hesitated but in the end she agreed. And when the letter of the Camerlengo came she answered immediately and took her way to the St. Titus Basilica.

She doesn't enter the basilica alone, because of course she had visited her brother and his family here in Rome. Surrounded by her brother, his wife and their children, Felicianas nieces she enters. While her family take seats she moves forward to the front. Yes. Feliciana Maria Colonna is Italian born. But she found her new home in the German Kingdom and would help the Church there as best as she can.

Prefect of the Villa San Loyats
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé
tacuma
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Lun Jan 18, 2016 2:28 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Another public ordinary consistory , a new cardinal for the Holy Aristotelian Church.
Tacuma is ready to attend the ceremony

Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Lun Jan 18, 2016 2:32 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Kiscsillag arrived to the Basilica. A lot of time has passed since she has been here first. She was very excited for the new cardinal and for the ceremony. She greeted those who arrived, sent a friendly smile to Feliciana Maria Colonna and her family and then sat down and prayed until the ordinary started.
Rodrigomanzanarez
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Mer Jan 20, 2016 12:25 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

No question I would take part at this ceremony! Feliciana and me, so I feel, became friends and so it is not only duty and honour to be here, but a pleasure! I greet my colleagues of the Curia Uther, Tacuma and Kiscillag that I got to know a bit at least. And so far positive. Then I approach Feliciana with a smile. I first greet her family and then her with a smile:

May God be with you, sister in faith, my dear friend. I am looking forward to our future, that we will also share some time as colleagues in the Curia. Enjoy that great ceremony. And God bless you!

Then I sit down next to my colleagues and wait for the ceremony to begin. So our new sister shall be welcomed. Indeed, so I guess, she would like it working here as a born woman from Rome. Indeed with a lot of family, as I recognised.
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Mer Jan 20, 2016 8:10 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Palladio rushes to not miss the ceremony. Another great day for the Church would begin.
His Eminence Palladio Monforte | Roman Elector Cardinal | Cardinal of St. John of the Martyrs | Vice-chancellor of the Congregation for the Dissemination of the Faith | Metropolitan Archbishop of Evora | Count of Orvieto & Viscount of São Bento | Professor at Seminário Menor de Viana do Castelo
Arnault d'Azayes

MessagePosté le: Jeu Jan 21, 2016 6:41 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Encadré d'une foule de bedeaux et d'enfants de chœur, enveloppé dans un nuage d'encens, l'aveugle fit son entrée, flanqué d'un bedeau-guide. Prudemment, il gravit les marches menant au chœur et s'avança vers le maître-autel. Les cloches se turent et l'aveugle prit alors la parole :

Surrounded by a crowd of beadles and choirboys, wrapped in a cloud of incense, the blind man entered the basilica, flanked by a beadle-guide. Carefully, he climbed the steps to the choir and advanced towards the altar. The bells were silent and blind spoke:

« - Bienvenue dans ce douzième consistoire public de l'année, où nous allons aujourd'hui délivrer la dignité de cardinal à sa nouvelle Éminence Feliciana. Remercions Dieu de nous offrir un si grand jour pour l'Eglise et pour notre sœur. Prions ensemble.

Welcome to this twelfth public concistory, where today we give the dignity of cardinal to the new eminence Feliciana. Let us thank God for giving us such a great day for the Church and for our sister. Let us pray together.

Benvenuti in questo dodicesimo concistoro pubblico dell'anno, dove oggi stiamo per delibera la dignità di cardinale alla Sua nuova eminenza Feliciana. Ringraziamo l'Altissimo per offrire un grande giorno per nostra sorella e per noi. Preghiamo insieme. »

Credo in Deum,
          Altissimum Omnipotentem,
          Creatorem caeli et terrae,
          Inferos et paradisi,
          Ultima hora animae judicem nostrae

Et in Aristotelem, prophetam,
          Nicomaqui Phaetique filium,
          Missum ut sapientiam et universi
          Divas leges errantibus hominibus erudiret

Credo etiam in Christum,
          Natum ex Maria et Ioseph,
          Vitam dedit ut nobis paradisi viam monstraret
          Sic, postquam sub Pontio passus est
          Propter salutem
          Nostram martyr perivit
          Consecutus est Solem
          Ubi Aristoteles ad Altissimi dexteram eum expectabat

Credo in Divinam Actionem,
          Sanctam Ecclesiam aristotelicianam, romanam, unam et indivisibilem
          Sanctorum communionem,
          Peccatorum remissionem,
          Carnis resurrectionem
          Vitam aeternam.

AMEN

Rodrigomanzanarez
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Jeu Jan 21, 2016 8:20 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

I sit down when the ceremony starts and look at the scene. Interesting. So in a way I was appearing like my sister in faith now. She there at the front where I was not so long ago. With deep respect and faith I speak the denomination:

Credo in Deum,
Altissimum Omnipotentem,
Inferos et paradisi,

Credo etiam in Christum,
Propter salutem
Nostram martyr perivit
Consecutus est Solem

Sanctorum communionem,
Peccatorum remissionem,
Carnis resurrectionem
Vitam aeternam.

AMEN

MessagePosté le: Sam Jan 23, 2016 1:40 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

There she is. Standing right in front of the Basilica when the ceremony began. She watches the blind cardinal making his way to the front. It is a honour to stand here. When they speak the credo Feliciana went down to her knees. She wasn't asked to do so, but she feels that it would be right. On her knees she bents her head, folds her hands and speaks the words she knows since her early childhood.

"Credo in Deum,
Altissimum Omnipotentem,
Inferos et paradisi,

Credo etiam in Christum,
Propter salutem
Nostram martyr perivit
Consecutus est Solem

Sanctorum communionem,
Peccatorum remissionem,
Carnis resurrectionem
Vitam aeternam.

AMEN."

She knows that there are a lot of guests in the basilica. Some she knows, some she doesn't know yet. She would to get to know them later. At the moment her only thought belongs to God.

Arnault d'Azayes

MessagePosté le: Sam Jan 23, 2016 10:32 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Les voix des dignitaires et des fidèles présents s'élevèrent à l'unissons, chantant la gloire et l'amour de Dieu. Puis le silence revint. Le camerlingue dit :

The voices of dignitaries and faithful present rose to unite, singing the glory and the love of God. Then the silence came back. The camerlengo said:

« - Chers frères, chère sœurs, je tenais à vous rappeler brièvement le rôle qui sera le vôtre après cette journée :

Les cardinaux agissent en collège et doit valider, même a posteriori, leurs décisions prises par le Collège des Cardinaux.
Les cardinaux peuvent célébrer tous les sacrements de l'Église aristotélicienne.
Seuls les cardinaux ont le droit de prononcer une excommunication.
Seuls les cardinaux sont en mesure de valider une dissolution ou une annulation du mariage.
Seuls les cardinaux sont en mesure de valider un défrocage d'un prêtre ou d'un moine, volontaire ou non.
Les Cardinals ont le droit de veto sur toute décision prise par un membre du clergé, sauf le pape.

Le titre de Cardinal n'interdit pas de cumul avec un autre office dans le clergé séculier ou régulier. »

« - Dear brothers, dear sisters, I wanted to briefly remind you the role that after this day you will need to take:

The Cardinals act as college and must validate, even 'a posteriori', their decisions by the College of Cardinals.
The Cardinals can celebrate all the sacraments of the Aristotelian Church.
The Cardinals only, are entitled to pronounce an excommunication.
The Cardinals alone, are able to validate a separation or an annulment of marriage.
The Cardinals, alone are with being able to validate defrocking of a Priest or Monk, volunteer or not.
The Cardinals have the right of veto on any decision taken by a member of the Clergy, save the Pope.

The title of Cardinal does not prohibit any office plurality with another duty in the Secular or Regular Clergy. »

Il se tut puis reprit. He paused and went on:

« - Ma sœur, je vais maintenant procéder à la remise de la barrette et de l'anneau cardinalices.
Sister, now I call for the delivery of the cap and the cardinal's ring. »

Un bedeau appela. A beadle called:

« - Que s'avance Feliciana.
Come forward Feliciana. »

Feliciana

MessagePosté le: Dim Jan 24, 2016 11:00 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Feliciana was called, after the blind cardinal had spoken about her future role. One last time she looks at her brother and her family. She made the decision to become part of the Holy Mother Church a year ago. Her brother had played an important part in this decision. She hadn't thought that she would be glad about this decision in the beginning. But now she was. She helped such a lot of people until now. She had listened to their sorrows and their joy. Slowly she moves to the Camerlengo.

When she arrives in front of him she kneels down.
"I am here your Eminence." she says softly, knowing that he doesn't see her.
Arnault d'Azayes

MessagePosté le: Dim Jan 24, 2016 7:42 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Le bedeau guida le cardinal aveugle vers le futur cardinal qui s'était agenouillé.

The beadle guided the blind cardinal to the future cardinal who was kneeling.

« - Nous, Arnault d'Azayes, camerlingue de la Sainte Église aristotélicienne de Rome, en vertu des pouvoirs conférés par Sa Sainteté Innocent VIII, à la demande des cardinaux réunis en sacré collège, créons Son ÉminenceFeliciana Maria Colonna cardinal national suffragant au sein du consistoire pontifical germanophone.

We, Arnault of Azayes, camerlengo of the Holy Church, under the powers conferred by His Holiness Innocent VIII, at the request of the cardinals gathered in the Sacred College, create His Eminence Feliciana Maria Colonna national suffragan cardinal in the German-speaking pontifical consistory. »

Ses mains aidées par son fidèle assistant, Arnault déposa la barrette sur la tête inclinée du clerc.

His hands helped by his faithful assistant, Arnault placed the bar on the priest's inclined head.

Rodrigomanzanarez
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Dim Jan 24, 2016 7:53 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

I enjoy the ceremony from where I am. And I simply feel happy for my sister-in-faith. Indeed, red suits her I think.
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum -> Basilique Saint Titus - St.Titus Basilica - Sankt-Titus-Basilika - La Basilica di San Tito Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers: