L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church
Forum RP de l'Eglise Aristotelicienne du jeu en ligne RR
Forum RP for the Aristotelic Church of the RK online game

Lien fonctionnel : Le DogmeLien fonctionnel : Le Droit Canon
 FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   Liste des MembresListe des Membres   Groupes d'utilisateursGroupes d'utilisateurs   S'enregistrerS'enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

[RP] A wedding in Rome...
Aller à la page Précédente  1, 2

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum -> La place d'Aristote - Aristote's Square - Platz des Aristoteles - La Piazza di Aristotele -> Les faubourgs de Rome - The suburbs of Rome - Die Vororte von Rom - I Sobborghi di Roma
Voir le sujet précédent :: Voir le sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
Nicolino

MessagePosté le: Dim Mar 20, 2016 1:07 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

He saw both hands united, and he was happy for his friends...then, he continued, but right now, he looked at the witness:

-Did you hear the same words than I? Are you witness of the love that they promise to each other, are you witness for these man and this woman, who want to recieve God's blessing in this day? If you are witness of that, raise your voice, and let God's hear it.

A schism? Just try it. I will strip you of all you have...
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé Envoyer un e-mail
SybillaLancaster

MessagePosté le: Lun Mar 21, 2016 5:35 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

La celebrazione proseguiva in religioso silenzio, l'emozione tra i due sposi aveva coinvolto tutti i presenti che assistevano alla concretizzazione di un'amore fra due anime plasmate in un'unica sola ormai ...

Il cardinale le fece cenno di parlare per manifestare, dinanzi all'Altissimo, la propria fiducia in quell'unione.

Carissimi Laurent e Rebecca, è per me un'onore ricoprire il ruolo che mi avete affidato. Incredula e commossa ho accettato di essere la vostra testimone di nozze perchè credo fermamente nel vostro legame.

Si rivolse verso la cugina ...

Molte le cose che vorrei dirti per gioire con te in questo momento così importante; molte a tal punto di non riuscire ad esprimerle per paura di renderle superflue.
Sei la sposa di Laurent, l'uomo che ,più di ogni altro essere sulla terra, ti ha rapito e stregato il cuore. L'uomo che ha fatto di te una moglie esemplare ed una madre impeccabile. L'uomo che hai tanto atteso ... e atteso ed atteso ed atteso ... ,
sorrise guardando verso Laurent ... adesso, è diventato la metà che ti completa, quella che serve per vivere una vita armoniosa e serena.

Non basterebbero intere pergamene per parlare di voi, per dire cosa siete e cosa potrete e dovrete ancora essere. I vostri figli sono l'esempio di un'amore profondo e duraturo che ha superato tanti ostacoli e distanze; sono un esempio di educazione e rispetto verso se stessi e verso il prossimo : sono persone complete e fortunate ad avere voi come genitori.

Mi sento fortunata anche io ... Io che ho trovato in te una casa ed una famiglia. Non ho mai dovuto chiedere nulla ma ho ricevuto da te. Mi hai sempre accolta e sostenuta e ancora ed ancora ... Sei stata pronta a tendermi la mano nei miei momenti bui e di profonda solitudine e disperazione. Sei stata TU, anche con una sola parola od un caldo abbraccio, a prenderti cura di me come nessun altro . Mi hai voluta bene dal primo momento che ci siamo incontrate ed io ti ho sempre tenuta come esempio  per la mia vita. 
Oggi sono accanto a te a festeggiare il giorno più importante della tua vita e lo sono in prima linea. Ancora un altro regalo da parte tua , mia dolce Rebecca ... la tua testimone ... Mai ho provato gioia così immensa, una gioia importante paragonabile solo alla nascita dei miei figli. Una gioia che conserverò sempre nel cuore.

Si commosse singhiozzando le ultime parole, mosse qualche passo verso i futuri sposi e tornò al proprio posto.

google translate .. sorry Embarassed

Citation:

The celebration went on in silence, the emotion between the two spouses had involved all those present who witnessed the realization of a love between two souls molded into one single now ...

Cardinal motioned for her to talk to manifest, before the Most High, their trust in that union.

Dear Laurent and Rebekah is an honor for me to fill the role that you have entrusted to me. Faithless and moved I agreed to be your best man because I firmly believe in your bond.

She turned toward the cousin ...

There are many things I want to tell you to rejoice with you at this time so important; many to the point of not being able to express them for fear of making them redundant.
You're the bride Laurent, the man who, more than any other being on earth, has kidnapped and bewitched his heart. The man who has made you an exemplary wife and a perfect mother. The man you long awaited ... and waited and waited and waited ...,
smiled looking towards Laurent ... Now, it has become half that completes you , that you need to live a harmonious and happy life.

Would not be enough whole scrolls to talk about you, to say what you are and what you can and should still be. Your children are the example of deep and abiding love that has overcome many obstacles and distances; are an example of education and respect towards themselves and towards others: people are complete and fortunate to have you as parents.

I also feel lucky that I ... I've found in you a home and a family. I never had to ask for anything, but I have received from you. I have always welcomed and supported and again and again ... You were ready to stretch your hand in my darkest moments and deep loneliness and despair. You were you, even with a single word or a warm embrace, to take care of me like no other. You wanted you right from the first moment that we met, and I will have always held as an example for my life.
Today they are next to you to celebrate the most important day of your life and are at the forefront. Yet another gift from you, my sweet Rebecca ... your witness ... I have never felt joy so immense, a great joy comparable only to the birth of my children. A joy that will always keep in my heart.

She moved sobbing the last words, she walked over to the bride and groom and returned to his place.
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé
kol_gropaj_I

MessagePosté le: Mar Mar 22, 2016 12:51 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Kol was really honored to be present not to mention how he was feeling to be witness of this historical marriage.
He waited for Sybilla and started...

- Yes I did hear the same words as you did your highness. I am witness of the love and promises Laurent and Ginevre made to each other.
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum -> La place d'Aristote - Aristote's Square - Platz des Aristoteles - La Piazza di Aristotele -> Les faubourgs de Rome - The suburbs of Rome - Die Vororte von Rom - I Sobborghi di Roma Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Aller à la page Précédente  1, 2
Page 2 sur 2

Sauter vers: