L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church
Forum RP de l'Eglise Aristotelicienne du jeu en ligne RR
Forum RP for the Aristotelic Church of the RK online game

Lien fonctionnel : Le DogmeLien fonctionnel : Le Droit Canon
 FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   Liste des MembresListe des Membres   Groupes d'utilisateursGroupes d'utilisateurs   S'enregistrerS'enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

IG Albanian diocese

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum -> Kisha e Arbërisë - L'Église d'Albanie - Church of the Kingdom of Albania
Voir le sujet précédent :: Voir le sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
Gjini.

MessagePosté le: Lun Mar 10, 2014 7:10 pm    Sujet du message: IG Albanian diocese Répondre en citant

I open this as a HRP. You all know our diocese here are pending to be coded, as the serbian or bosnian ones.

As we all accept that Albania is aristotelic, I propose to send the admins a ticket asking for the coding of our diocese, or send our proposal in the threads at the HRP lounge in this forum.

Historically, if I'm right, in albania there were some ancient diocese: The Archidiocese of Shkodër (Scutari in latin), and from this Lezhë diocese depended (Dioecesis Alexiensis in latin).

So we can propose to create Archidiocese of Shkodër, with the cities of Lezhë and Dyrrah inside of it. What do you think? Any advice or idea?

MessagePosté le: Lun Avr 18, 2016 6:38 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Hello dear Gjini, I know that I must not enter in your subjects, but why not create also a new city IG for command another diocese?

Because only Lezhë and Dÿrrah?
One city splited each another?
I propose you that the Kingdom of Albania have another cities for make more of 2 dioceses.

The Kingdom is so little, but with highest influences we can make big with the time maybe.

Citation:
Historically, if I'm right, in albania there were some ancient diocese: The Archidiocese of Shkodër (Scutari in latin), and from this Lezhë diocese depended (Dioecesis Alexiensis in latin).

This can become the 2 orders. The Order of Shkodër and the Order of Skënder

Idea: http://i.imgur.com/E2bPbjT.jpg

PS: I am worried also, because my homeland calls me! (Albania)

- Dimitri J. S. Kusari - Preaching since 1442. -
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé
Egal

MessagePosté le: Mer Avr 20, 2016 3:14 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Dear Brother, unfortunately this rooms have been unused since months.

When the Office for New and Developing Churches will be fully opened, we will manage surely the Albanian situation.
Archiexorcist

old:http://i67.tinypic.com/254zdoz.png
older: http://img543.imageshack.us/img543/5503/egal2.gif
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé MSN Messenger
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum -> Kisha e Arbërisë - L'Église d'Albanie - Church of the Kingdom of Albania Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers: