L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church
Forum RP de l'Eglise Aristotelicienne du jeu en ligne RR
Forum RP for the Aristotelic Church of the RK online game

Lien fonctionnel : Le DogmeLien fonctionnel : Le Droit Canon
 FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   Liste des MembresListe des Membres   Groupes d'utilisateursGroupes d'utilisateurs   S'enregistrerS'enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

[UK] Knighthood of Talon

Poster un nouveau sujet   Ce sujet est verrouillé; vous ne pouvez pas éditer les messages ou faire de réponses.    L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum -> Saintes Armées - Holy Armies - Sante Armate - Heiligen Armeen - Santos Ejércitos - Heilige Legers
Voir le sujet précédent :: Voir le sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
Statler

MessagePosté le: Lun Mai 02, 2016 8:38 am    Sujet du message: [UK] Knighthood of Talon Répondre en citant

Brothers and Sisters, I have come here to see the Order, the Knights of Talon accepted as part of this congregation. This has been a discussion within the Curia as well. And it is one of the first English, based in England, orders that is taking this step.

Since this is all new to me, I do not know what is to be expected and what steps we have to take to get this organized. So please, do inform me and help me out with this.

Rehael

MessagePosté le: Lun Mai 02, 2016 11:45 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Dear brother, we are discussing right now the demand of the Order of Talon in the High council of the Holy armies.

Be sure you will be closely involved and informed of the progress of the file. I will also personally meet the leader of the order very soon.

I remain at your disposal.
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé MSN Messenger
Statler

MessagePosté le: Lun Mai 02, 2016 1:00 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Am I allowed to partake in that discussion in the High Council?
Rehael

MessagePosté le: Mar Mai 03, 2016 10:29 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Of course you can, dear brother. And I can invite you to meet with me and the head of the Order of Talon, if you will.
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé MSN Messenger
Vanyar

MessagePosté le: Mar Mar 12, 2019 10:11 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

The old man walks into the halls of the Congregation of the Holy Armies, with a question that he has no clue on whom to approach about this. So he looks around and sees some people and he figures he should approach them and ask them.

Dear collegue's of the Congregation of the Holy Armies. I stand before you with a question concerning the Order of the Talon. The Knight Commander has approached me with some questions, but without anyone from the British Islands that has access to this congregation, I am not certain on whom te turn to. The keys that where presented here in the past no longer give me access to the discussion room. So I do not know how to answer the Knight Commander. Do you have anyone available that we could talk to?

Patiently the old man waits to see whom answers him.

Presbyter & Professor of the Universal and Roman-Aristotelian Church. | Bishop of Ptolemais
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé
Rodrigomanzanarez
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Mer Mar 13, 2019 10:11 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Sister Melian informed me that there is a Visitor. As i have time i enter the room curiously and find my brother Vanyar there. I smile and greet:

Greetings my brother and welcome to our halls. Would the Knight Commander and me will have a talk in this regard directly so we clear the open issues?

MessagePosté le: Jeu Mar 14, 2019 1:47 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Eridil entered the hall and stood beside Vanyar.

It has been a few long months, but I was sick and then my Duchess pressed me into service to restore a naval regiment, which took a lot of time and effort. Now that I am able to come back here as it was so long ago I wonder where we left off, and what is left of the process.

(OOC the issue I got sick irl and when I came back the meeting hall was closed ... then I got pressed into English politics.)
Monderakalbarrasin

MessagePosté le: Jeu Mar 14, 2019 12:37 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Welcome Brother Eridil, Brother Vanyar and good friend who guides us from St. Patrick, it is a great blessing for all the congregation that you can return and activate the brotherhood in defense of our Faith, I would like to introduce myself to the room to give support to the project if they allow it. Since I will soon travel to England / Ireland after the matter in Artois.

MessagePosté le: Ven Mar 22, 2019 7:41 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Greetings, "I would be honored to have your support"
Monderakalbarrasin

MessagePosté le: Ven Mar 22, 2019 7:54 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

It will be an honor for my brother
Poster un nouveau sujet   Ce sujet est verrouillé; vous ne pouvez pas éditer les messages ou faire de réponses.    L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum -> Saintes Armées - Holy Armies - Sante Armate - Heiligen Armeen - Santos Ejércitos - Heilige Legers Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers: