L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church
Forum RP de l'Eglise Aristotelicienne du jeu en ligne RR
Forum RP for the Aristotelic Church of the RK online game

Lien fonctionnel : Le DogmeLien fonctionnel : Le Droit CanonLien fonctionnel : Le Réseau
Lien fonctionnel : Le ParcheminLien fonctionnel : Les Registres
 FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   Liste des MembresListe des Membres   Groupes d'utilisateursGroupes d'utilisateurs   S'enregistrerS'enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

Application for the Congregation of the Holy Office

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum -> Saint-Office - Causes of Saints - Kanonisierung von Heiligen - Santi -> Antichambre du Saint Office Romain — Antechamber of the Holy Roman Office.
Voir le sujet précédent :: Voir le sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
Kalixtus

MessagePosté le: Ven Avr 15, 2016 4:34 pm    Sujet du message: Application for the Congregation of the Holy Office Répondre en citant

To His Eminence Uter Pendragon,

this is an open application for the Congregation of the Holy Office. As an active cleric it is my opportunity to be part of Rome - the place with holy ether.

I will give you my manpower for the Congregation. I know that there are lot´s of fields of work within the Congregation and we must appoint active clerics for this important duty. So here i am.

With this application i give you my Curriculum Vitae - should you have any further questions, i am happy to answer all of them.

Citation:
Curriculum Vitae

Name: Kalixtus von Tyto und Alba
Title: Count of Rietberg
Echelon: Vicar General of the archdiocese Salzburg, Priest
Babtism: 01. September 1458
Ordination: 29. Juni 1461
Domicile: Graz (Styria)

clerical development:

16. December 1463 - today
    - Vicar General of the archdiocese Salzburg
    - Priest of Graz

April 1464
    - designated German chapelinspector

29. June 1461 - 16. December 1463

- Priest of Munich

04. May 1461 - 29. June 1361
    - Deacon of Munich

- clerical crown counsellor under German King Kyrostasis I.

1462 - today
    - Em. Grand Master of "the Poor Fellow-Soldiers of Christos"

1460 - 1462
    - Grand Master of "the Poor Fellow-Soldiers of Christos"

1458 - 1460

- Grand Marshal of "the Poor Fellow-Soldiers of Christos"

Membership:
Congregation of exorcists

recently intended targets:
- apostolic Nuntius
- Professor and teacher of theology in St. Hildegard

General remark:
In this Curriculum Vitae you will find only the clerical developments. All political archievments, developments and activities are excluded. If you need such an document you only have to ask.

Soli Deo Gratia

Kalixtus von Tyto und Alba
Vicar General of the archdiocese Salzburg
Priest of Graz

Sincerely,

Soli Deo Gloria

Kalixtus
Vicar General of Salzburg
Priest of Graz

Vice-Primat of the german zone, Prefect of the Chapel-Registry, First Dean of the Jesuit Order
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé
Rodrigomanzanarez
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Sam Avr 16, 2016 4:39 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

I would like to give my reference for brother Kalixtus for tasks in this Congregation. He is well educated and active. And he has shown true faith for our saints, which hagiographies function as a model for true believers.
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Sam Avr 16, 2016 8:44 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Citation:

Nicolás Borja
    Cardenal-Primado Hispánico
    Duque de Gandía
    Chanciller del Reino de Valencia
    Arzobispo de Valencia
    Inquisidor de la Fe

To the Chancellor of the Holy Office,

I write you as Scriptor to support Kalixtus as candidate to join the Congregation: He is a hard-working cleric, who worked against the heresy in the german kingdom, and who desires to serve the Church with all his hearth.

He also has inniciative and theological skills, and I can prove myself, with my honor, that he would be an excellent candidate.

Ad Maiorem Dei Gloriam,

Roma, XVI Aprilis Anni, Anno Horatii MCDLXIV.

UterPendragon
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Dim Avr 24, 2016 11:36 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

The old chancellor listened carefully to Kalixtus and Rodrigo, whom he greeted with a smile to thank him.

Well, welcome to you, Brother. I see you have earned the trust of two trustful cardinals. Please, take a seat and tell me what would interest you in working for the Congregation.

MessagePosté le: Dim Mai 01, 2016 1:11 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

With a gentle smile he takes a seat and now looks into the wiser eyes of Uter Pandragon the Cardinal. He nodded carfeully and than he answers:

It is right I was in a process to answer the question: How can I help the Church - How can I incorporate my manpower especially my intellectuality? And i thought about things i really like about to be a cleric and that was the liturgy in the mess and the lovely variety of Saints, Archangels and inspiring people in and outside the Holy Mother Church.

So why should i don´t spend much more time to expand the knowledge and the inspiration of the Saints to make all the faithful be part of their life and philosophie? Right so thats what i am here today and have the pleasure to talk to you.

He smiles and thought about what he said - and yes it was the truth. His Chapel was also be named after St. Ophelia but barely one knows about her - that is very said.

So i am interested in the entire Congregation to learn and to be part of it and maybe i can be useful in the expansion of knowledge.

Vice-Primat of the german zone, Prefect of the Chapel-Registry, First Dean of the Jesuit Order
UterPendragon
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Mar Mai 03, 2016 9:59 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

The old man nodded, before he said :

You seem to be willing, it is a good thing. I have two more questions : did you attend theology courses ? And which languages do you speak ?

MessagePosté le: Lun Mai 09, 2016 12:27 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

I am professor of theology and of course attended the course. Kalixtus smiled gentle.

I speak a few languages. German, English and French - but mostly german and english that is it. A little bit Italian and Spanish cause i learnd Latin and some things are similar.

UterPendragon
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Lun Mai 09, 2016 1:38 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Well, how could I refuse your application ? rhetorically asked the old Chancellor, with a smile. I'll not delay your appointment. It will be published today, and you'll receive the keys accordingly. Do you have any question ?
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Lun Mai 09, 2016 1:42 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Citation:

Father Kalixtus, Writer for the Holy Office

I, His Eminence Aymé von Frayner-Embussy, Cardinal Roman Elector, Priest of Santa Rafaella Archangelo, Chancelor of the Congregation for the Cause of Saints, Cardinal-Inquisitor, bishop in partibus of Halicarnasse and Duke of Ferrare, make the announcement of :

The appointment of Kalixtus von Tyto und Alba [Kalixtus] as Writer.

Ad Majorem Dei Gloriam.
    Written and sealed in Roma, the IXth of May, in the year MCDLXIV, under the Pontificat of Innocent.

MessagePosté le: Mer Mai 11, 2016 7:48 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Thank you - this is adorable. I will inspect the working area and maybe i have some questions - but i will ask you in private massage.

UterPendragon
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Mer Mai 11, 2016 8:17 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Feel free to do so. concluded the Chancellor with a smile.
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum -> Saint-Office - Causes of Saints - Kanonisierung von Heiligen - Santi -> Antichambre du Saint Office Romain — Antechamber of the Holy Roman Office. Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers: