L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church
Forum RP de l'Eglise Aristotelicienne du jeu en ligne RR
Forum RP for the Aristotelic Church of the RK online game

Lien fonctionnel : Le DogmeLien fonctionnel : Le Droit Canon
 FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   Liste des MembresListe des Membres   Groupes d'utilisateursGroupes d'utilisateurs   S'enregistrerS'enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

[RP] Cellae Sancti Patricius

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum -> Order of the Jesuits -> Cellae
Voir le sujet précédent :: Voir le sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
Nicolino

MessagePosté le: Jeu Juin 02, 2016 3:50 am    Sujet du message: [RP] Cellae Sancti Patricius Répondre en citant

Another cell was opened. Another guest was waited by the cardinal, who looked through the small window...

The cell took his name from Saint Patrick, to honor the saint that spread the faith between the people from the emerald island. Maybe, a new miracle could bring the Church a man able to follow the saint's steps, and the faith would shine again in the whole british islands...!

But Nicolás had the conviction that it couldn't be done by just a person...many, together, working as a single one, would surely make the miracle possible.

A schism? Just try it. I will strip you of all you have...
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé Envoyer un e-mail
koolike101

MessagePosté le: Sam Juin 04, 2016 6:41 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Koolike, an old theologian had got a call from a brother of his.
Koolike was not like most of the French or Italian priests or theologians, he surely had the knowledge but was never considered a true theologian by the "true" masters of the art. Yet, Koolike knew that he was indeed witty enough to be Aaron De Nagan of England.

The old priest did not dress very formal, he placed a zuchetto on his head and vested himself with the proper coat and off he was.

MessagePosté le: Dim Juin 05, 2016 6:46 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Nicolás still remembered Koolike from the Holy Armies, and some other congregations where he met him in the golden age of the roman Church. He remembered him as a hard-working cleric, eager to serve the Almighty. While many other priests from those times were already gone, Koolike still was there, loyal to the english church.

And know, he came to the monastery when the Borja sent him a letter of invitation.

-Welcome, dear brother. It is a long time I don't see you!-the spaniard said, with a smile.

-How are you? And England? I hope one day the Reformed Church could join us again...Do you believe it is possible to mend the schism? How could our Order help you to do so?

We are at the service of the Light, we fight against heresy and corruption. We also think that you could be an excellent candidate to join our most sacred mission...your advice will always be appreciated, and I trust you can help us to work for a more international church, open for priests and faithfuls from all over the world...!

koolike101

MessagePosté le: Dim Juin 05, 2016 8:15 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

The old theologian smiled seeing an old-friendly face. Has time really flown that quickly? It was just like yesterday, when Koolike was working for the glory of his Zone, when he was a prince of the church. Yet, time may fly but one thing is for sure just as with wine so is with theologians that with age they mature, they grow only better -- so as you never drink a fresh wine, you never fully understand God as the way you do when you are old. Wine gets better with time, so does a theologian. So Koolike, old but in his theological prime was happy to be here -- for him, it was an honor!

Dear Brother! How am I delighted to see you! Time hasn't changed you a lot, you still look fresh and new as you did back then Koolike winked and smiled. It was good to be in a friendly company

"Dear Brother, I am doing good, what about yourself? England is doing fine also, nothing that horrible going on with us."

Koolike pondered for a moment

"Reformed church... hmm, and could they be returned to the true light. We must understand, that there are many powers in effect with that. I will not say that it is impossible, for sure! Yes, we can, but it is not easy.
There are no theological nor dogmatic differences between the two of us. Yes, they have rejected the patrimony of the Holy Father and they denounce the Canon Law entirely, but they do so for their lack of knowledge.

It requires a great load of a case study -- but everything with the aid of Our Lord is possible, for all grace comes from Him and Him alone!"

Koolike smiled

"Hmmm, I must think about your invitation. Though I must say, I do like the mentality of this order, it is one that fits me very well. I am indeed leaning towards joining if that is what you propose to me."

MessagePosté le: Mar Juin 07, 2016 4:14 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Nicolás smiled too. The Koolike of 1464 was still the same Koolike of 1458. He took a good decision when he invited him to their Abbey in Rome.

-Of course you are invited, Brother! We will appreciate your work as theologian, and your ideas would be welcome in our rooms. In these times of darkness, it is important that we could have a brotherhood present in many different Kingdoms, that could debate about the concerns of the faithfuls and our clerics.

Every debate to improve the Church and to clarify our doctrine, will be welcome in our Order, like every proposal or ideas, as well as every help to spread our Faith. Your texts will be also be welcome in our Library. Right now we haven't too many good books, so we are looking for the acquisitions.

Did think about joining the Holy Office? I'm sure the new Chancellor would like to get some english writers too. The Order can help you with the recommendation letters!

And then, he added...

-We still are a young Order (even with old members...) and we have lots of things to do! What do you think? Do you feel ready to take our vows?

koolike101

MessagePosté le: Mer Juin 08, 2016 10:41 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Koolike smiled

"If my quill can ever be as sharp as a the sword of Truth, as the Sword of Michael, then by all means -- I will help you with the most glorious mission to evangelize the world! I will join."

Koolike smiled from his heart, he knew that inside of him he had a will to do something that goes beyond his zone, Koolike wanted to write and to write a lot for that was his calling -- to be a theologian

MessagePosté le: Ven Juin 17, 2016 3:59 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Koolike's fervour was an inspiration for him, and he thought that God still had a plan for the english Bishop. The spaniard replied to him...

-Then, follow me to the Church of Scala Coeli, so you can pronounce your Oath...

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum -> Order of the Jesuits -> Cellae Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers: